Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Agreed! They are great depictions of the utter anguish of crucifixion.

via_appia_13_g0_90_by_bobnearled-d9c5wkc.jpg
This one is awesome in its gritty realism. Muscles straining and taut, she's drenched in sweat, bloody, and contorted by the way the foot rest seems to have slipped to one side. Perhaps it slips the other way as her weight shifts. That's got to hurt like hell to have that much motion around the nails.

Way back in the pre-crash olden days when I got my first promotion to Assistant Executioner,
I posted the question, "Does this mean I assist the Executioners or execute the Assistants?"

View attachment 371491

Never did get an answer...

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
You have had three years to let go of this, Symp... I think you need help... Ulrika, get him a drink!!!

Way back in the pre-crash olden days when I got my first promotion to Assistant Executioner,
I posted the question, "Does this mean I assist the Executioners or execute the Assistants?"

View attachment 371491

Never did get an answer...

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Is there a difference? :confused:

There's so much energy and emotion in the "Alicia" series, as well as a very good model. They capture the anguish, vulnerability and erotic elements.

Yes indeed. More power to your pixels, Bob!

Now, let's have some a futuristic version of flogging and crux.
I really like this, and the premise seems to be that she submits to this as part of some ritual, that she is honoured in some way. Like an initiation, degradation and humiliation as a path to something desired.

Interrogation 50.jpg Interrogation 51.jpg Interrogation 52.jpg Interrogation 54.jpg Interrogation 56.jpg Interrogation 57.jpg Interrogation 58.jpg Interrogation 59.jpg Interrogation 60.jpg Interrogation 61.jpg

Yes indeed. More power to your pixels, Bob!

Now, let's have some a futuristic version of flogging and crux.
I really like this, and the premise seems to be that she submits to this as part of some ritual, that she is honoured in some way. Like an initiation, degradation and humiliation as a path to something desired.

View attachment 371959 View attachment 371960 View attachment 371961 View attachment 371962 View attachment 371963 View attachment 371964 View attachment 371965 View attachment 371966 View attachment 371967 View attachment 371968
Wow, that's so much my kind of fantasy.
A bit like my 'Breaking of Faith',
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-breaking-of-faith-by-eulalia.433/
story of a girl who submits to a fearful ordeal
so that she can become the slave of the Templars

There's so much energy and emotion in the "Alicia" series, as well as a very good model. They capture the anguish, vulnerability and erotic elements.
Alice served her apprenticeship under Makar and provided him with a spectacular performance. I can hardly hope to equal the original series with manips but I'm trying to create something sympathetic to compliment Makar's work.

Alice served her apprenticeship under Makar and provided him with a spectacular performance. I can hardly hope to equal the original series with manips but I'm trying to create something sympathetic to compliment Makar's work.

And making a damn fine job of it, if I may say so!

And I'm grateful. For that you do it and for that you're doing here.

I also think it is time for their own thread. The style is unique. An enrichment of the forum.
"Bobinder's Art", -crucifixions, -cruxgils, -thread, -results ...
Madiosi

Well, as Bob is a member here, he should be the one to start a thread, but I think he's keeping a low profile.

Anyway, weekend crux.

tumblr_o4q8k56TCC1s7pvcpo1_500.jpg tumblr_nkpbcy4kqq1rhup7qo1_500.gif tumblr_nn86g5R8l81rz3qjvo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nqsg6xY9J61rt1p0go1_500.jpg tumblr_no8c93KEvL1u3q4m4o1_1280.jpg tumblr_nefep0xkxe1tv0yafo1_500.jpg helpless hottie 55.jpg !mod-b1 (4).jpg 51391974_p0.jpg ald2735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom