Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for all the encouragement. I might well start a thread once I've worked out how to do it, albeit it will be mostly a duplication of my Bobnearled Deviantart gallery, and I do like the way Phlebas introduces the new work - always first with latest!
Bobinder, to start a thread all you need to do is pick a section (Pics and Videos, this section, seem logical) and at the top right there is a button to start a new thread.
When you want to post a picture click 'upload file', select from you folders and add as 'thumbnails'. A word of caution you need to convert you greyscales to RGB (they look the same or they will not load!!!
It will be a most welcomed thread!!!

Bobinder, to start a thread all you need to do is pick a section (Pics and Videos, this section, seem logical) and at the top right there is a button to start a new thread.
When you want to post a picture click 'upload file', select from you folders and add as 'thumbnails'. A word of caution you need to convert you greyscales to RGB (they look the same or they will not load!!!
It will be a most welcomed thread!!!
Many thanks. I am not familiar with RGB - what does that mean, please?

Thanks for all the encouragement. I might well start a thread once I've worked out how to do it, albeit it will be mostly a duplication of my Bobnearled Deviantart gallery, and I do like the way Phlebas introduces the new work - always first with latest!
Looking forward to your thread Bobinder!
You have great artwork:clapping:

Back
Top Bottom