Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
A fine group Phlebas.
This one is fantastic.
image.jpeg
Tree posted his thoughts on this one just as I was typing this:p
I agree Tree, this is one great image.

It wasn't a film. It was when you visited the THT Western Dude and Dudette Ranch and left the commissary without paying for the bottled water...

That's because the payment he demanded was crude and disrespectful. I also thought his wild wave blonde hairdo was weird.

I don't know why I've fallen into a post-crux-for-the-weekend pattern, maybe I should break that up.
But not today :)

Some Bobnearled, he says it's ok to post newer work over here as he's posting old ones on his own thread.
And some random other finds

ivdaea_capta_7a_by_bobnearled-da5cec6.jpg ivdaea_capta_13a_by_bobnearled-da5ce5r.jpg ivdaea_capta_17a_by_bobnearled-da4uizq.jpg 65790_CRSFRising.jpg_4_123_246lo.jpg 65789_CRSFRising.jpg_1_123_574lo.jpg MOVB3550.JPG Barbazul01272620.jpg previewx4.mp4.jpg 20853.12396509.jpg tumblr_mk1320JRSN1s2gjgzo1_500.jpg

I don't know why I've fallen into a post-crux-for-the-weekend pattern, maybe I should break that up.
But not today :)

Some Bobnearled, he says it's ok to post newer work over here as he's posting old ones on his own thread.
And some random other finds
I particularly like the second one where despair and boredom are catching up with pain...

Holiday gone bananas!:devil:
You should not have called our country a banana republic in the first place! We are a proud nation and we grow no bananas , only crops with medical added value, such as coca plants and cannabis!:cool:
hm, maybe a dark horse in the Crux Olympics? The diet could certainly help ;)

Back
Top Bottom