Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
While shopping today I found another interesting piece of furniture. I´m not sure how to place it in the livingroom. Kids and grandchilds may get confused or nosy.
View attachment 598406
Combine that with a few wretches on wooden donkeys for the ultimate pre crucifixion parade or tailgate experience!

Now on bargain sale at NailusMartyrs.com for $49.99, shipping included, but not the naked girl. Made of premium French wood and rust free hardware. Assembly required.

Wow! That's a steal of a deal! I saw the same thing at BindersEnd.com for $126.99! I wonder if the one they are selling through NM is a sub-standard version? It would be a rather rude and troublesome outcome if the girl broke the wood planking as she was being told how she was to be impaled later that day for the community cook off...

Friday offering
Taiga Amazons. In the boreal forests they fight oil and ore prospectors that will seize and destroy their lands.
But they are no match for the company's armed militias.

Deterring punishment...

Her last midnight sun...

At the end, on demand of the companies, the state takes over, and for peacekeeping, the remaining Amazons are relocated to a safe haven.

I recently found these ones ... not bad I think ...

Attachments

• cross5_by_blake_stronge-dce7067.jpg
    cross5_by_blake_stronge-dce7067.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 431
  • crucifix____by_matariil.jpg
    crucifix____by_matariil.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 400
  • drawing by Jay Worth Allen .jpg
    drawing by Jay Worth Allen .jpg
    112 KB · Views: 360
  • native_american_girl_crucified_at_night_by_mercymagnet-dccd4o3.png
    native_american_girl_crucified_at_night_by_mercymagnet-dccd4o3.png