Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com

Maybe it's the beginning of a training.

First she's accustomed to the sensation of bondage against that old, strong wood. Arms spread.
Then maybe, learn how it is with feet just a little off the ground, with a 45 degree footrest.
Then, only a slim wedge as footrest.
Then, feet roped flat against the post.

And then she is ready for the grand premiere ... when select guests will be present.

They may bring gifts,
made especially for her only,
and for this special occasion, one time only.

Great pics generally and I love those nipple rings. I don't know if in these pictures they are supposed to be hers or if her captors added them, but I often add oversized nipple rings to slaves & prisoners. In part, because it allows me to lead the individual around by them. It's also great to tug & twist them during sex.

Great pics generally and I love those nipple rings. I don't know if in these pictures they are supposed to be hers or if her captors added them, but I often add oversized nipple rings to slaves & prisoners. In part, because it allows me to lead the individual around by them. It's also great to tug & twist them during sex.
Yeah ,i perversely call them "slave rings",whether on the nipples or the labia. ;)

She certainly looks tough and fit enough to be a gladiatrix,but those large nipple rings would render her vulnerable in close combat.

True, but maybe they are such an obvious weakness, that they are worn to psych out the opponents. Either we'll defeat you so thoroughly from a distance (with arrows & whatnot) that hand-to-hand combat won't apply or "we're that good in hand-to-hand combat, even with these on our tits, we'll still kick your arses".

It's Friday

LF8Qpic.jpg81vXeWIUQSL._SY500_.jpgc82ee85046953dc8294e06e2cc48b0b0cacb8690crux.jpg4587bd7ff57c0d064b6b09a277a2cad523055283.pngwacky_harley_quinn_adventure__by_nidrog_dcum2y6-fullview.jpgdcumk4b-ac704407-3a30-434b-afe0-d6ddab4d040f.jpgbdsmlr-28504-E5k4MTYcdZ.jpge58fbaeb5bf035759d7d397f5fbcbd54.15.jpgtraining_of_slaves_2_by_scifislaver_de17224.jpgcrucified_by_peterpulp-db0xvhz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom