Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Guys. Love the website and saludos to all the contributors!
So this is the full unedited set that I originally posted a pic or two from on this site (or similar) a way back in 1999. I called the shoot "Dominique On The Cross"
and it was from a photoshoot I did with a girl that I was involved with in the summer of 1998.
A few of these pics have shown up here and there, but they were either "photoshopped" or heavily edited. Here is the complete set with an additional nude pic of Dominique from around the same time.
My cross building technique wasn't very advanced back then so when I built the cross I attached two long metal screws in the board to support Dominique's weight. She told me it was very uncomfortable 30 minute shoot for her.
Best to all!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 647
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 482
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 411
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 392
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 455
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 498
So this is the full unedited set that I originally posted a pic or two from on this site (or similar) a way back in 1999. I called the shoot "Dominique On The Cross"
and it was from a photoshoot I did with a girl that I was involved with in the summer of 1998.
A few of these pics have shown up here and there, but they were either "photoshopped" or heavily edited. Here is the complete set with an additional nude pic of Dominique from around the same time.
My cross building technique wasn't very advanced back then so when I built the cross I attached two long metal screws in the board to support Dominique's weight. She told me it was very uncomfortable 30 minute shoot for her.
Best to all!
Amazing session Roger, she's really beautiful, and she's acting nicely. I've also made session like this with my wife a couple of years ago, and I know how good is to make such pics. Thanks for this nice set.

Best to all!

Great pics and great piece of crux history, thanks Roger. It would have been on the old Crux group that finished up on Yahoo, but may not have been swallowed up yet when you posted the pics. Did you go by the name Ford in those days? The edited versions can be found in the archive of the CruxFoundation along with a few other pics, all pictures that came over from the old Crux group. They are smaller than the ones you have posted here, the names are prefixed "1994", and the eyes are covered with a black bar, see below.
1994-05.jpg1994-04.jpg1994-03.jpg1994-02.jpg1994-01.jpg

I've also found some more that look like your work in my own archive, dated 2000
CRUX107.jpgCRUX110.jpg

Great pics and great piece of crux history, thanks Roger. It would have been on the old Crux group that finished up on Yahoo, but may not have been swallowed up yet when you posted the pics. Did you go by the name Ford in those days? The edited versions can be found in the archive of the CruxFoundation along with a few other pics, all pictures that came over from the old Crux group. They are smaller than the ones you have posted here, the names are prefixed "1994", and the eyes are covered with a black bar, see below.
View attachment 875415View attachment 875416View attachment 875417View attachment 875418View attachment 875419

I've also found some more that look like your work in my own archive, dated 2000
View attachment 875421View attachment 875420
Hi Phlebas,
Thanks for all your amazing posts/pics/stories etc. You are undoubtedly the King of this "niche" on the web. ;)
I posted some pics in a chatroom at the very beginning of the web. (1997?) I was kinda searching around to see if anyone on the planet had a crucifixion fetish like me. They were low quality scans of polaroids.
I didn't meet Dominique until 1997 so there couldn't be any pics from 1994. The set I just posted was shot in 1998.
I think what you have here are downloads of my pics as they appeared on ImageFap. Some guy from France had them up for a while. They got passed around.
The only proof I have that they're my "originals" is the quality I can post them in.
I will search around and see if I have any others of Dominique from different shoots. (2000-2001-2002)

Best to all!

Wow, amazing pictures. She is very pretty and looks a lot like my wife, same body type and hairstyle, probably same age. The main difference is that my wife has quite larger breasts, though.
Now I'll have to ask her a few questions, LOL. ;)

Hi Phlebas,
Thanks for all your amazing posts/pics/stories etc. You are undoubtedly the King of this "niche" on the web. ;)
I posted some pics in a chatroom at the very beginning of the web. (1997?) I was kinda searching around to see if anyone on the planet had a crucifixion fetish like me. They were low quality scans of polaroids.
I didn't meet Dominique until 1997 so there couldn't be any pics from 1994. The set I just posted was shot in 1998.
I think what you have here are downloads of my pics as they appeared on ImageFap. Some guy from France had them up for a while. They got passed around.
The only proof I have that they're my "originals" is the quality I can post them in.
I will search around and see if I have any others of Dominique from different shoots. (2000-2001-2002)

Thanks for your kind words, it's true I've been knocking around in this niche now for a couple of decades but I'm not the only one. More of your originals would be wonderful.
I don't know why those pics are prefixed "1994" obviously a red herring. I know that these pics were posted on the old Crux group late 90s or 2000, whether that was pre Yahoo days I don't remember, probably, they are in the Crux Foundation archive now and in my archive. If you aren't "Ford" then he must have found them somewhere, that elusive chatroom perhaps. Polaroids, that's why you didn't worry about film development ;), the digital camera has certainly freed a lot of us up on that front.

ok, remember that interesting Spanish art I posted recently? The newspaper article in Galician (as I am reliably informed by my partner in crime Malins)?
I found the artist behind the crux piece. Looks like he's made multiple copies of it, I wonder what he sells them for?
I love this kind of thing!

55932214_2265242683729504_3802190498639012862_n.jpg54237240_578616905978699_1381474086314579881_n.jpg54732514_2515120885164901_8344998972246043012_n.jpg56627398_1141062849411424_3184849225613005676_n.jpg57822034_589740861514988_5936783674421034970_n.jpg68739280_658431757897985_8089205787604648982_n.jpg

Thanks for your kind words, it's true I've been knocking around in this niche now for a couple of decades but I'm not the only one. More of your originals would be wonderful.
I don't know why those pics are prefixed "1994" obviously a red herring. I know that these pics were posted on the old Crux group late 90s or 2000, whether that was pre Yahoo days I don't remember, probably, they are in the Crux Foundation archive now and in my archive. If you aren't "Ford" then he must have found them somewhere, that elusive chatroom perhaps. Polaroids, that's why you didn't worry about film development ;), the digital camera has certainly freed a lot of us up on that front.

ok, remember that interesting Spanish art I posted recently? The newspaper article in Galician (as I am reliably informed by my partner in crime Malins)?
I found the artist behind the crux piece. Looks like he's made multiple copies of it, I wonder what he sells them for?
I love this kind of thing!

View attachment 875878View attachment 875879View attachment 875880View attachment 875881View attachment 875882View attachment 875883
Now....THAT is a SEXY crucified female... :clapping:
It's absolutely spot-on,and if I was rich enough i would DEFINITELY commission him to do a "Christa" Statue,(plus Cross)....the only difference, being the Loincloth colour,perhaps a neutral white,or linen colour.....
It reminds me of the original Jesus statue that triggered my Crucifixion kink,way,way back when...!!
Good find @phlebas.... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom