Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Been quiet in here this week

#1, ideal mug to use in the office?

#4 Singing Naturist - intimate hair cutting crux scene

black-female-christ-in-3d-ramon-martinez.jpghang24.jpg16647-corbery-1933-nude-crucifixion-a05e918bf79f-hprints-com.jpglucy_crucified_8_and_haircut_by_singingnaturist_d1msjsp.jpgcrucifixion-of-the-virgin-mary-terry-newsom.jpg07 Regina Lost in Pain.jpgava_crucified___2_by_joeys1968_dd6ffp1.jpgiolateaser_by_mariuszebo-dc43lk4.jpgsailor_jupiter_peril_by_lark0278-dbtr7np.jpgsailor_jupiter_peril_2_by_lark0278-dbvvsgf.jpg

Last edited:
The #5 : very mysterious!

Yes, well if it really is the BVM as the title suggests then it seems she died rather young and on the cross, well ahead of her Son.

I usually prefer the Magdalen in these fantasies :)

ok, clearing out the backlog

That's not how you use stocks, but I'll take it :)
ry056a024.jpg

That's a big nail!
Love_Me_Tender___2_by_makar013.jpg

Various crux and crux-like

o89951.jpgcrucified_by_inkedmommy4lifesm.jpgkhairul.1.jpgUnwilling_Dancer_I_by_dragoninlondon.jpgUnwilling_Dancer_II_by_dragoninlondon.jpgcrucify3.jpg4_edited-2.jpgwp82120.jpg

Yes, well if it really is the BVM as the title suggests then it seems she died rather young and on the cross, well ahead of her Son.

I usually prefer the Magdalen in these fantasies :)

ok, clearing out the backlog

That's not how you use stocks, but I'll take it :)
View attachment 717400

That's a big nail!
View attachment 717402

Various crux and crux-like

View attachment 717401View attachment 717403View attachment 717404View attachment 717405View attachment 717406View attachment 717407View attachment 717408View attachment 717409

On the last set great muscular structure on display in the 1st and last picture. It makes you wonder how long they would last being tied up but even more if they were actually crucified. I am sure the dance would be lovely with the sweat dripping down their bodies :)

I sure like the ones of the over weight woman! I am indeed over weight myself and being a bottom I enjoy being on the cross myself. I have gotten the pleasure of being naked on the cross first time a young fellow 5th grader wanted to try it after the priest who came for religion and mentioned Jesus was probably nailed naked on the cross, once my sister and I were not behaving on Good Friday and she put us on two clothesline posts in our basement. As a young man I wanted be punished for my sexual thoughts and actions. I wanted more than just going to confession and saying a few Hail Marys!

#1-3 are just my idea of erotic crucifixion. How kind of them to provide a towel while she's lying on the ground! :)

But she misses feeling the earth and the grass against her bare skin.

OK Friday offering, bit of a mixed bag

500_F_146617704_sHCwHQDzOLiXOKNR9lnOzsDgePPreNPN.jpgpatience_by_tasmatic_dd2bm9f-fullview.jpghowtotreataslut_by_tasmatic_dd2x2a4-fullview.jpgearth_chan_crucifixion_by_princeft_dd7ozvf.jpgcrucifixion_robit_vs__vore_snek_by_nidrog_dd89k2z.jpgsacrifice_by_tasmatic_dczxkln-fullview.jpganotherlovestory_by_tasmatic_dd93mft-fullview.jpgi_got_nailed____by_renkaofwhiterun_dd8oynb.jpgran_out_of_fuel_2__dressed_qhd_2560x1440__by_lcfrvsjss_dd8lri2.jpgo0761cru_by_thorherdal_dd8xbfv.jpg

I ran across this one on a search page that was supposed to be for Silvio Dante's artwork. One look and I thought "why that's a Marcus" and sure enough his signature is at the bottom. A new one for me maybe not for you but here it is. :)

View attachment 721341

Now THAT is a particular fantasy of mine. My breasts are very sensitive, especially my nipples, having them tormented is a big part of my fantasies.

kisses

willowfall

Now THAT is a particular fantasy of mine. My breasts are very sensitive, especially my nipples, having them tormented is a big part of my fantasies.

kisses

willowfall

It's a big part of everyone's fantasies, here. It's just a question of whose nipples they are, if they point towards you or away from you :D

Here's a selection mostly of oldies that I have sitting around

crusified_by_sva425-d4puef4.jpgig1.jpgig2.jpg015.jpg3586948.jpgkshara2.jpgOLDERCRUXBITCHES3.jpgla_voluntaria___the_volunteer_3_11_by_miguelo1970-dbn48ju.jpg0_crss.JPG0005157a-42d7-2335-4374-f372b635a992_958.jpg

Are we suffering from a shortage of timber in number 8? :D

Could it be the urgent need to conserve forest resources, as put forward in the New York Declaration on Forests?

(in September 2014, the New York Declaration on Forests brought governments, companies and civil society actors with the aim of halving the loss of natural forests by 2020, and ending it by 2030)

Back
Top Bottom