Hondo In Chastity

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll open a little secret to you...
They has this control without this device. They decided with whom they will fuck and with whom they will not.
Do you hear about "super-husband-state"?
Yes and no, Hasturan. In Hondobots case the Mistress only deceided. He can not fuck with a other women, also when the other women want fuck with him.

Thanks Hondo ...
I wanted to say that in any case I was judging that , only saying that I'd difficulties to understand ...
Now, it's better ...
But dont tell that it's because that it's becoming more and more liked around the world (and the net) that it is a right way ... For example, Hitler was elected by a majority of German people ... we'd seen how he was after !!!:eek:
Your fantasy is certainly a great fantasy for you and I wish that you could live it in sanity ...:rolleyes:
It's all the happiness that I wish to you, dear Hondo ...;)

PS : I wonder why you, Hasturan, are saying that it's not the place to discuss of that ...
I think that we're yet enough free for having our own opinion and to can share our thoughts with the other members ...;)
There are the different opinions, fortunately, which made a living forum , are they not ?:)

They has this control without this device. They decided with whom they will fuck and with whom they will not.
I was in a great mood this morning, but your comment has me seeing red:mad:. I am mad, I don't understand your comment at all, what the hell does it have to do with the topic I am talking about. You seem to be angry at me, hey if you don't like the thread subject, why are you here? I have had the courage to tell all the members here a very personal subject. I had a feeling this may have been a mistake before I started, and now I regret telling my story on this forum. I have been gone for over 8 months, and maybe I should have just stayed away. I am finished with this thread. I will say no more:mad: In fact I am done with this forum.

Then, I dont understand at all why are you so much angried ...
I was wondering about your motivations, I was asking for explainations, I'd them and wished to you the best ....
So, can we not be able to have a frank discussion on this forum, actually ?
That's a pity ...:(

In my precedent reply, I was talking about Hondo'reply ....
I am not angry with you Messaline, your comment was very good, and I liked it. Your comment was thoughtful, and actually wanting to know my motivation, which was a good question. I am mad at Hasturan's comment. It has nothing to do with the thread. It is just a smart ass snarky comment out of left field that rubbed me wrong.

Last edited:
Hondo-Please don't leave so soon after coming back. Remember that some people here are not native English speakers and may not express their thoughts clearly. Some of us native speakers may also fail at that sometimes.:p I don't share your proclivities, but I am interested to read about it. I don't even share crux fantasies but will read about them sometimes if the story beyond the crux catches my fancy. Certainly, what you are doing causes no one any harm, so I cannot take offense at it. But please hang around for a while at least and check out some of the good stories you missed.:)

OK, Hondo ... but it's not a reason to stop your thread ...;)
In fact, I'm very interested by your experiment ; I can avoid that I've also this fantasy, from time to time , but I dont wish to wear, in reality, a Chastity belt like in the Middle Age ...:D
Many women, I think, have this fantasy too ... But it's the first time that I see a man talking about such a way of life ... So, I was a little astonished by your revelation ...
Have a sane and adult attitude at the forum : that's all my desire ...:)

PS : in fact, that is my real fantasy : to be a warrior like her and to wear a metal' armor directely on my tender flesh !:D

amazon_01.jpg

Decidely, men are very difficult to understand ...:D
You are much more difficult to understand...
This is not right place to discuss this theme, but i want
I am mad, I don't understand your comment at all.

This seems to me to be a misunderstanding -
I think the 'theme' Hasturan says he wants to discuss,
but this (thread) is not the right place,
is the difficulty of understanding women,
and the problems he's experienced with us females ;)

As Windar's said, Hasturan is struggling to express his thoughts in English,
not always successfully.

But, as I and many others of your friends have said,
thankyou for being open about such a personal matter,
do let us discuss it calmly. :)

I am mad at myself for ever mentioning what I should have kept private. This is absolutely the wrong forum for this topic.
It has nothing to do with crux, and I apologize for making this stupid thread. If I could delete the whole damn thread I would. I am totally embarrassed for bringing this topic up.
I have had a great time on this forum for several years, and have made some great friends, but it will never be the same again. Because of this, I have decided to leave the forums for good. Farewell my friends, I will miss you all!!!

I am mad at myself for ever mentioning what I should have kept private. This is absolutely the wrong forum for this topic.
It has nothing to do with crux, and I apologize for making this stupid thread. If I could delete the whole damn thread I would. I am totally embarrassed for bringing this topic up.
I have had a great time on this forum for several years, and have made some great friends, but it will never be the same again. Because of this, I have decided to leave the forums for good. Farewell my friends, I will miss you all!!!
Sorry to see that. Your kink isn't mine but whatever, so long as you're not hurting anyone.
I wish you well.

OMG, why! You are so short time back and now we should lost you forever? Keep calm and wait a bit, with such a decision.

Hondo, it is good to see you back. It is very special to see you share this very intimate journey with us, and while it may not be for everyone you don't know who you may have touched, who you may have encouraged by your sharing. Please don't go just because of a misunderstanding. This is an important place for bringing together people at different stages in their journey, for learning and sharing with each other. This is not a stupid thread, it is one which has made us think, and made us happy to see that you are so happy with your chosen direction.

teawithsquirrel.jpg

Now I am not sure what is going on but I think a soothing cup of tea is called for.

Now I really hope you are going to read the replies by many folks here because what you are having is a bit of momentary crisis, it feels awful now and I do not dispute you feel really upset but give yourself a chance and you will not be nearly so upset forever.

I would dispute (yeah helping by disagreeing with you, like you need that but bear with) that this is the wrong forum to bring such experiences up or even that it has nothing to do with crux...I am sure Modesto had a story years back in which a male chastity belt was involved so that would be my starter for ten. Certainly you should not delete this thread, there are hundreds of thousands if not more men like you or who would want to be like you if they had the chance and so will appreciate your posting this. Plus one of my pet peeves is we do not have any dommes openly active here and I feel the community is the poorer for it so this is the closest to their perspective on things in a long time this forum has been able to enjoy.

So I really hope you are not gone forever because that is a long old time and we would miss you and I think others would benefit from your continued contributions.

Your friend with tea and nuts

RR

There are a lot of things on Cruxforums that have nothing to do with crucifixion, but that is no reason not to post them, especially as so many are equally interesting in there own right.
If you don't post your fantasies on Cruxforums where would you post them? Then we would all loose out, for we all have different styles of kink and it is interesting to read of others styles even if we do not share them. I posted likes on your stories even though I personally have no desire to try them in practice. each to his (or her) own.:D
amazon_01.jpg
Message to Messaline - please don't get frostbite in your nipples and clitoris.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with crux
Well, that's why we started 'Fantasy Unlimited', for topics - serious or light-hearted -
that are likely to be of interest to members here but don't really belong under Crux -
or BDSM - but in fact your topic would be fine in that Forum, and it's certainly okay here.

Back
Top Bottom