Hondo In Chastity

Go to CruxDreams.com
There were 9 participants at the start of the challenge, after 4 days there are only 4 left. Today marks the forth day of the challenge (and my 11 day total).
Here are some more manipulations I have found:

View attachment 527046 View attachment 527047 View attachment 527048 View attachment 527049 View attachment 527050 View attachment 527051 View attachment 527052 View attachment 527053 View attachment 527054 View attachment 527055
I think, you are on the way to victory. ;)

Challenge update.
Today begins day 7 of the challenge. The challenge started with nine participants, and now it is down to me, and two other men. I was the only one who began the challenge already wearing a device, so for me, today is my 14 day. The other 2 contestants have only been locked in a device for 7 days. Even though they have been locked for less time, I feel I will outlast them:):devil:
Here are some more chastity manipulations I have found.

DJaVEgqXUAEoCMp.jpg DJapxoTX0AAvdsq.jpg DJax_8VWsAA3Un7.jpg DJbaOy1WsAAEiww.jpg-large.jpeg DJbi3SEXUAEvxIk.jpg-large.jpeg DJaBOeWXcAEazyO.jpg DJKnpV3XYAQM4Sl.jpg-large.jpeg DJLFMRUXUAEGsR6.jpg-large.jpeg DJLS4xaV4AEZQN7.jpg-large.jpeg DJLnx76UQAABsc0.jpg-large.jpeg

Challenge update.
Today begins day 7 of the challenge. The challenge started with nine participants, and now it is down to me, and two other men. I was the only one who began the challenge already wearing a device, so for me, today is my 14 day. The other 2 contestants have only been locked in a device for 7 days. Even though they have been locked for less time, I feel I will outlast them:):devil:
:clapping:

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg I'm wondering : why are you so much attracted by that, Hondo ? As a lesbian, I've no man'problem:D, and if I wanted to stay in chastity, my Judith could make me wearing a chastity'belt , keeping the possibility to put it out when she desires ...
But, you're alone (exact ?), so, depending of nobody ... How have you had this idea ? ;)

Keep it up Hondo!
:oops: er, no, I'll re-phrase that - Keep it down Hondo! :devil:
Anyway, you're an amazing guy, we're all rooting for you :clapping::clapping::clapping:
Thank you Eulalia, I appreciate your support, and I am glad you are a part of this thread.:clapping:
I will try to keep it down, but it is getting harder to do;):devil: It doesn't take much now;):devil:, and that is part of the fun.

View attachment 528037 I'm wondering : why are you so much attracted by that, Hondo ? As a lesbian, I've no man'problem:D, and if I wanted to stay in chastity, my Judith could make me wearing a chastity'belt , keeping the possibility to put it out when she desires ...
But, you're alone (exact ?), so, depending of nobody ... How have you had this idea ? ;)
Welcome back Messaline!!!! I am glad that you, and Eulalia are posting on this thread. It is greatly appreciated:clapping:
I will try to answer your very good question. I will try to explain why I was attracted to chastity.
Ok, here goes....

First off I am a sub, I always have been. I am turned on by dominant women. And as RacingRodent stated earlier in this thread, it is a shame that there is not a Dom on the forums. I agree with what he said, we are poorer for it. I love domination by a woman. I have stated this during my entire time I have been a member. I have always wanted to be the one crucified, in all the threads I have been part of, I have stated this. I picked the image for my avatar to show my surrender to a strong woman. I have written several stories about this, and on my profile page I state that my ultimate fantasy is to be crucified my a woman. I think I am in the minority on the forums, being a man who wants to be crucified. I have always wanted to be the slave, to be controlled by a dominant women. Some people would think this is a sign of weakness, but I do not. I think it is a sign of strength to turn yourself over completely to someone else.

Now for chastity.
What better way to be controlled than turn over your orgasms to a woman. She decides when, and if, you cum. It is all her control when she has the keys to your cage. I do have a women playing this game with me. She is a Dom based in Toronto, she runs the Challenge for beginners to chastity. She also has many chastity games to play, she loves male chastity, this is her big kink, her turn on. She has sent me her lock from Canada. to lock myself with after the Challenge. It should arrive in my mail box this week. She will have the keys in Canada, I will have the lock (I live in the middle of the USA). She will then control me indefinitely, I will be her slave. She will decide when I get to cum again. this is all just a game. We message each other constantly to stay in touch. She has my cell phone number, my email, so we keep in touch. We plan on playing via the web, we can connect to each others computer using several apps. So even though it is a rather long distance relationship, it is a relationship. It is also the kind of relationship I have been craving, I am a single man, never married. I hope this answers some of your questions Messa! Also check out the chastity manipulations I have posted on this thread in several places, they explain the allure of this kink.

Chastity Challenge update.
The challenge has been going on for one week now, and only two remain, me, and one other contestant. He has only been in chastity for 7 days, while I have been in chastity for 14 days. She wanted me to start one week earlier than the others. Even though he has only been locked in chastity for half the time as I have, I still will outlast him:devil::p. I plan to impress my Dom;):devil:
I have documented this challenge on my twitter account with pictures, but I will spare you all:D:p:devil:

Last edited:
. I have always wanted to be the slave, to be controlled by a dominant women. Some people would think this is a sign of weakness, but I do not.

Certainly not ! Each of us have our tastes and nobody can judge !

I am a single man, never married. I hope this answers some of your questions Messa! Also check out the chastity manipulations I have posted on this thread in several places, they explain the allure of this kink.

Yes, I understand well, now ... Thanks for sharing your own feelings, it's rather rare here ...;)

Chastity Challenge update.
The challenge has been going on for one week now, and only two remain, me, and one other contestant. He has only been in chastity for 7 days, while I have been in chastity for 14 days. She wanted me to start one week earlier than the others. Even though he has only been locked in chastity for half the time as I have, I still will outlast him:devil::p. I plan to impress my Dom;):devil:
I have documented this challenge on my twitter account with pictures, but I will spare you all:D:p:devil:
My money is on you!!

Some people would think this is a sign of weakness, but I do not. I think it is a sign of strength to turn yourself over completely to someone else.
I especially agree with this Hondo - and if physical pain's involved,
or just physical restraint - it's certainly not for wimps.

What better way to be controlled than turn over your orgasms to a woman. She decides when, and if, you cum. It is all her control when she has the keys to your cage.
Sorry to post so sporadically, Hondo. Limited time lately for the forums because of IRL things. I do find your experience extremely interesting, and I can see the attraction to some extent. Even as a not-single man in a relationship, I have never been a sub (not really a dom either), but I have never completely turned my sexual life completely over to a woman. It sounds like there are a number of benefits to it, including the arousal that can come with a surrender of control and just letting someone else do the "driving". Perhaps I am oversimplifying, which only means I don't have the reference points to know completely what is happening.

It is, as you say, not something for the weak. Your account of the competition makes that abundantly clear. There must be tremendous temptation and urge to give up, to give in. At the same time, the experience seems to be heightened, the longer you stay strong and "controlled". I'm not sure I could do this.

Anyway, you're an amazing guy, we're all rooting for you
I will echo Eul's support. Very interested in this experience, and certainly supporting you. :)

Sorry to post so sporadically, Hondo. Limited time lately for the forums because of IRL things. I do find your experience extremely interesting, and I can see the attraction to some extent. Even as a not-single man in a relationship, I have never been a sub (not really a dom either), but I have never completely turned my sexual life completely over to a woman. It sounds like there are a number of benefits to it, including the arousal that can come with a surrender of control and just letting someone else do the "driving". Perhaps I am oversimplifying, which only means I don't have the reference points to know completely what is happening.

It is, as you say, not something for the weak. Your account of the competition makes that abundantly clear. There must be tremendous temptation and urge to give up, to give in. At the same time, the experience seems to be heightened, the longer you stay strong and "controlled". I'm not sure I could do this.

I will echo Eul's support. Very interested in this experience, and certainly supporting you. :)
Thank you Jollyrei!!!
There is tremendous temptation, and urges, but locked up in a steel cage, and not having the key, makes for a very frustrated situation. It has now been 17 days, and with no release in sight, this may be more than I bargained for;):devil: I have never gone 17 days without an orgasm:confused:
It is a sacrifice for sure, not for the faint of heart:cool:

I have never gone 17 days without an orgasm:confused:
It is a sacrifice for sure, not for the faint of heart:cool:
I can hardly make it through a week.
Is the point to make you give up hope, or to live on the hope that she'll let you have one? Either way would cause a sort of exquisite pain, I would think.

I can hardly make it through a week.
Is the point to make you give up hope, or to live on the hope that she'll let you have one? Either way would cause a sort of exquisite pain, I would think.
Jollyrei, you could hardly make it through a week, that is exactly they way I was before this, heck I could hardly go two days.:devil::p The point is to make you as horny as possible, and then have a big release;):devil::D

Last edited:
Good news friends, the challenge is over and I have won. Unfortunately now comes the hard part. Any day now, I will receive in the mail a lock with no keys, and Goddess has instructed me to lock up with this lock, for an indefinite lock up. I have already been locked for 18 days. She has the keys in Canada, I have the lock, and I live in the middle of the USA. Does anyone see the trouble with this scenario? The indefinite sentence is kind of scary, but I must admit a bit erotic. She will keep me locked up until she decides to free me, that is if she decides:eek:. My question to all the members who have followed this thread, should I lock myself up with her lock, not knowing when she will send the keys to unlock? What say you?

To first, congratulations to victory!!!!!
And then, I confess, I dont know!
Its a high risk for you. On the other side, the little lock can you break with right tools in a emergency case.
You love challenges. Do a few days a break for thinking and relief. And then decide.

Do you trust the Canadian and US postal services not to loose the key in transit?

Plan B. Go to the hardware store, buy a similar lock. Then buy metal cutters/saw/angle grinder/whatever you feel confident using near skin. Can you cut the lock?

Plan C. Get acquainted with the guys and gals at your local Fire & Rescue. You may get very intimately acquainted some day.

Back
Top Bottom