Hondo In Chastity

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would just like to echo the sentiments of Eul, Wragg, Madiosi, RR, and Windar - it is great to see you back Hondo. I would be sad to see you go again so soon.

You are not an exhibit here, whom we examine or question, but our friend. We are (a number of us) interested in your experience. While we may not all follow your chosen path, we all walk our own. I daresay we will rally round and support you and clamp down on anyone who would abuse your privilege to share your thoughts or our privilege to hear them.

Be welcome to one of your online homes. Feel welcome and safe.

It is good to see you back. :beer:

Last edited:
I would have to be an idiot :doh:not to stay on the forums with such great friends like I have here:). All the kind comments are greatly appreciated more than you know, a heartfelt thank you to all of you:bdsm-heart::beer:
And you guys, and gals are absolutely right, I must continue to post on this thread......so let's get to it.

About 2 weeks ago I finally joined Twitter (I don't do Facebook, or any others). The only reason was to follow two certain Czech models I really like (Lord Wragg knows who;):devil:). Well once I joined, I immediately got one follower who is a well known Dom, and I hadn't posted anything yet. I have no idea how she found me. I checked out her profile, and decided to follow her. Because I was following a Dom. Twitter decided to let me know other Dom's to follow. I started to check some out.

I happened to click on one Dom called Goddess Summer. According to her profile, she was big into chastity, had a blog, and was into playing chastity games. I immediately decided she was the one for me, something just clicked with me. Her latest game she was promoting on her page is a Chastity Challenge for newbies starting September 5th. All you needed to play was a chastity device, a Twitter account, and a plastic lock. Well I had all of these, so this game was a go for me :devil:This game is just going to be who can last the longest in chastity, kind of the last man standing. I immediately filled out the form she had, and payed the entrance fee to play. I just love a good challenge. She emailed me back, and said she was excited to have me play. I ended up messaging her, and we continued talking about chastity, and other kinks. We then started playing games ( I explained the games in a previous post), and when I told her I had a new metal device coming, she said she wanted me to let her know when it arrives. It arrived on Tuesday of this week, and when I told her she told me to lock up with a plastic lock and send her the picture so she would know my serial number.

IMG_0287.jpg plastic lock with serial number, no cheating.

I locked up for her, and have been locked for her for the last 4 days. Every night I have to send her a picture with the lock showing, and a piece of paper with what she tells me to put on it. This way she knows the picture is real. In other words my Chastity Challenge has started a week earlier:devil:. I am very competitive, and I plan on winning this challenge, even if I have to go 2 or 3 months. I don't like to lose:mad: After I win this, my custom metal device will have arrived, and I will then change devices, and put on a real padlock, and send her the keys. Then the fun really starts;):devil::)

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about a special cage that I found about a month ago. It has spikes on the inside, just like a small iron maiden:devil: I also have a silicone device for airport security :devil: I have all bases covered, I like to be prepared:D When I get into something. I go all out, no sense in doing it half assed:D

IMG_0284.jpg IMG_0285.jpg This is bad ass, fits my masochist side:devil:;) I warned you all a long time ago that I am strange, and twisted :devil::p

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
This is bad ass, fits my masochist side:devil:;) I warned you all a long time ago that I am strange, and twisted :devil::p
It does look badass. I confess that I don't particularly have a masochistic side. That said, I am fascinated by how this works, and I am interested in what you describe regarding the thrill of having a dominant woman in total control. I can see how that would be exciting, but I suspect our "kinks" don't necessarily play in quite the same part of the park (so to speak). ;)

It does look badass. I confess that I don't particularly have a masochistic side. That said, I am fascinated by how this works, and I am interested in what you describe regarding the thrill of having a dominant woman in total control. I can see how that would be exciting, but I suspect our "kinks" don't necessarily play in quite the same part of the park (so to speak). ;)
Thank you for your comment Jollyrei. Tomorrow I will try to put into words the thrill of it all.

Nice to see you back here and read the intersting postings.
I fear, the chasity with the spikes can make injuries on your best piece. Caution! ;)
Thank you Madiosi.
That is the idea:devil:Nothing will happen that won't heal:eek::D
No seriously, it just causes a little bit of discomfort, it doesn't break the skin, the spikes are not that sharp. Now, I could sharpen them;):devil:
Don't worry, I won't do that....just kidding:D

Last edited:
A few more.

Attachments

• DIxgnpZXgAEZVSr.jpg
    DIxgnpZXgAEZVSr.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DIvVdMgXUAMKLyF.jpg-large.jpeg
    DIvVdMgXUAMKLyF.jpg-large.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 70
  • DIxuKLwXkAAx8c8.jpg
    DIxuKLwXkAAx8c8.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 68
At 12:01 AM Eastern time on September 5 2017 the Chastity Challenge for beginners that I have been talking about, will begin. The winner is the last one left, and I have no idea how long that could take. I have already been locked up for one week so far per Goddess's order. Even though I'm at a disadvantage, since others in the challenge are just locking up for the first time tonight, I think I can win this thing, and in the process impress Goddess Summer. Wish me luck!

On another note, it is becoming more difficult than I first thought to be on these forums......too much great material that turns me on....this could get painful;):eek::devil:

Last edited:
Wish me luck!
Best wishes, certainly, Hondo. Be the best you can be on your chosen path.
On another note, it is becoming more difficult than I first thought to be on these forums......too much great material that turns me on....this could get painful;):eek::devil:
While I can apologize for any difficulties I might cause through my writing or manips, I think you may need to exercise some discretion regarding what you view. On the other hand, is it worse than what your "Goddess" is demanding of you? And I'm not trying to taunt you here. It simply seems that your current situation is created precisely to enhance this type of quandary. Is this mainly a kink thing, or is there perhaps an element of philosophy and an exercise of self-control involved as well?

Good luck! :)

At 12:01 AM Eastern time on September 5 2017 the Chastity Challenge for beginners that I have been talking about, will begin. The winner is the last one left, and I have no idea how long that could take. I have already been locked up for one week so far per Goddess's order. Even though I'm at a disadvantage, since others in the challenge are just locking up for the first time tonight, I think I can win this thing, and in the process impress Goddess Summer. Wish me luck!

"Gute luck mein freundt, but be varned ve hef ze vays undt der means of making you take ze vank."

Chastity Challenge update.

Day one is in the books, and already one participant is out. One guy quit after only 12 hours, chastity is harder than it looks I guess. I had no trouble on day one of the challenge, even though it is actually day 8 for me;). This is a new record for me:) Looking forward to get day 2 out of the way. I have no idea how long this could last. According to Goddess, she has one guy locked going on 128 days:eek:.....now that would be very hard, not to cum for 128 days:eek:....I don't even want to think about it:p, talk about blue friggin balls:p

Goodnight everyone!

It has been a very long day, but I have a short update tonight. Day number 2 of the challenge has come and gone, and I am still going strong ( which actually means it is day #9 for me).

A few more chastity manipulations.

DJE_ITcW4AESbXw.jpg-large.jpeg DJEjagwW4AAssY6.jpg DJFbyvmXUAAx-v6.jpg-large.jpeg DJFju-fXUAAi8Yt.jpg-large.jpeg

Goodnight everyone!

I applaud your dedication, Hondo, but I am not inspired to follow your lead!
If you want to add to your collection, there's this nice medieval piece
creepy-items-from-past5.jpg

or this classy silver number
BtV0SZmCEAExC8A.jpg
At least, I assume it isn't a prosthesis!

How many participants have the challenge? The first two leaves.

How many participants have the challenge? The first two leaves.
There were 9 participants at the start of the challenge, after 4 days there are only 4 left. Today marks the forth day of the challenge (and my 11 day total).
Here are some more manipulations I have found:

DJFwU3LXYAUhykA.jpg-large.jpeg DJG8xeQXgAARimt.jpg DJHYb2FXgAI9tOL.jpg-large.jpeg DJFju-fXUAAi8Yt.jpg-large.jpeg DJK-i5iWAAA7aYI.jpg DJKnpV3XYAQM4Sl.jpg-large.jpeg DJLFMRUXUAEGsR6.jpg-large.jpeg DJLnx76UQAABsc0.jpg-large.jpeg DJLS4xaV4AEZQN7.jpg-large.jpeg DJMJyfoWsAA9Esn.jpg-large.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom