How Should Barb And Siss Be Executed In "bazaar"

How would you like to see Barb and Siss meet their ends before a frenzied crowd?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh boy, so many choices. Electrocution is always fun, to see their naked bodies, bound to a chair or frame, the electrical contacts attached to sensitive parts of their bodies, maybe something inserted into a pussy, niple clamps, tongue. The current flows, the body dances, vary the juice and see what happens.
Impalement, those welcoming holes, eager to be filled, moist flesh accepts the pole, one last all encompassing penetration to see them on their way.
Drowning, how to do it? How about upside down, naked, suspended by their ankles, their hands bound behind them. The vat of water awaits, they are suspended above, slowly they descend to their fate. Maybe they are blindfolded, they don't know when they will drop and be submerged. maybe they will be dipped and raised, many times for varying duration, until the final lung busting immersion.
Hanged, they make a beautiful sight. Their firm, athletic bodies struggle against gravity and the rope, they fight for air, kicking and squirming until darkness takes them.
The wheel, beheading, too many choices!
Bugger it, let's crucify them :D

Oh boy, so many choices. Electrocution is always fun, to see their naked bodies, bound to a chair or frame, the electrical contacts attached to sensitive parts of their bodies, maybe something inserted into a pussy, niple clamps, tongue. The current flows, the body dances, vary the juice and see what happens.
Impalement, those welcoming holes, eager to be filled, moist flesh accepts the pole, one last all encompassing penetration to see them on their way.
Drowning, how to do it? How about upside down, naked, suspended by their ankles, their hands bound behind them. The vat of water awaits, they are suspended above, slowly they descend to their fate. Maybe they are blindfolded, they don't know when they will drop and be submerged. maybe they will be dipped and raised, many times for varying duration, until the final lung busting immersion.
Hanged, they make a beautiful sight. Their firm, athletic bodies struggle against gravity and the rope, they fight for air, kicking and squirming until darkness takes them.
The wheel, beheading, too many choices!
Bugger it, let's crucify them :D

The way you describe each technique they all sound great. Too bad the girls can't experience them all to some degree! But, in the end, let them be crucified!:D (Yaaaay!!! The crowd goes wild!)

Last edited:
Wonder what the crank between her thighs is for?
if you look carefully (open in a new tab and click + to enlarge)
you'll see a cylindrical projection below the seat, with graduated measuring marks on it -
I think there's probably a connection -
as you've guessed! :devil:

actually, while I don't enjoy fantasies involving strangulation,
the sight and thought of being naked on a cruel old chair like that,
my wrists and arms clamped, legs forced wide,
makes me feel very very oozy!​

if you look carefully (open in a new tab and click + to enlarge)
you'll see a cylindrical projection below the seat, with graduated measuring marks on it -
I think there's probably a connection -
as you've guessed! :devil:

actually, while I don't enjoy fantasies involving strangulation,
the sight and thought of being naked on a cruel old chair like that,
my wrists and arms clamped, legs forced wide,
makes me feel very very oozy!​

I see the cylinder. There seems to be a lot of length left to it. Perhaps the chair has more than one use. It can be used for strangulation or a form of impalement. Clamped naked to the chair as she is she can't rise up. She'd have to endure the crank being turned just enough at some particular interval (each hour, say) to advance the cylinder by the smallest gradation. It may already be well-inserted up her bum, and strangulation is the finishing act. Or perhaps they are extended and tightened incrementally at the same time.

All sorts of fiendish scenarios are possible!:eek:

I see the cylinder. There seems to be a lot of length left to it. Perhaps the chair has more than one use. It can be used for strangulation or a form of impalement. Clamped naked to the chair as she is she can't rise up. She'd have to endure the crank being turned just enough at some particular interval (each hour, say) to advance the cylinder by the smallest gradation. It may already be well-inserted up her bum, and strangulation is the finishing act. Or perhaps they are extended and tightened incrementally at the same time.

All sorts of fiendish scenarios are possible!:eek:
but, as you know, we are peaceful and friendly people............you forgot perhaps the r

Back
Top Bottom