In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Hey you, Cire. Do you know that you are really bad thief? You seem pretty nice to me, much better than the most of these people here. As a criminal I'd expect you to yell at the folks, curse and swear, put me down. Things like that. Though both of you are listening, and you reply very soothing.
I don't think that's good for criminals. For myself I decided not to help anybody, just to live as selfish as possible."
White-collar criminals are sooo boring! Even when crucified!:devil:

Once hanging on the cross, in many moments I forget that I'm naked. A good example is the conversation with Daniela, when she is blaming me for being a bad thief. Totally engaged, I don't even think about my sorry appearance. Spectators, like here Loxuru, are having lot's of fun joining in with jokes and comments. The death on the cross is an absolutely normal, everyday reality at the crucifixion site. I get the feeling that it's no big thing to die here, while I watch the spectators and the other executed......

Last edited:
Once hanging on the cross, in many moments I forget that I'm naked. A good example is the conversation with Daniela, when she is blaming me for being a bad thief. Spectators, like here Loxuru, are having lot's of fun joining in with jokes and comments. The death on the cross is an absolutely normal, everyday reality at the crucifixion site......
But fates may turn quickly! Today an onlooker, tomorrow cruxmeat oneself.
Never assume that crucifixion is something that only happens to others.

Nailed to a cross, we effectively have not the wish to be worried by our appearance ...
... and more, nudity was a current thing at Rome and I think that those who were viewing the crucifixions were more there to be ravished by the pain'show rather than the nudity of the victims ...

Attachments

• 99 My deep fantasy.jpg
    99 My deep fantasy.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 725
I'm crucified for being a violent criminal and a thief. Yes of course nudity is not uncommon, especially amongst slaves. But I'm not used to it. I'm used to my wapons, my clothes, and I'm used to have power.

The executioners have taken everything from me. Currently I think I don't even have control over my Penis anymore, not to mention my body.
As an extroverted person it's giving me a kick to be exposed, though the pain is dimming that emotion.

I feel like screaming at the crowd and freely do so:
"Look at me, are you having fun watching me struggle? You can come closer, no need for you to be scared anymore."

Just some steps opposite to me, the little slave Daniela is hanging. They allowed her to keep the loincloth on. Her boobs dangle everytime she is breathing. While I watch her I have an erection. I'm hanging in front of all these people, and have an erection. It feels absolutely normal to me, that the people are pointing at my cock and laugh. This is crazy.

Again I'm yelling:
"Have you never seen an erected cock. Well I know, it should be up in your ass.........."

Last edited:
My partner in crime Andrea, who is crucified to my left, all of a sudden starts to scream like crazy. I turn my head to watch and see her banging her head.

A cramp visibly is hardening some of her leg muscles, thought the nails keep the grotesque twisting body in place. Between her outrageous screams, she's also trying to inhale.

With the crowd cheering, appreciating her painful performance.....

Last edited:
"Have you never seen an erected cock. Well I know, it should be up in your ass.........."

I bet that got a roar of appreciation from the crowd. The crucified guy between two naked crucified women has a hard-on! And he has attitude!

Maybe some ladies among the spectators will taunt you back by lifting their skirts and exposing themselves to you.
"Oh, if only you could put that big cock here, Cire. I want you so!" Followed by uncontrollable giggling and laughing at your humiliation.

Perhaps some of the women watching you will reach up and grab your cock, giving it a tug, or caress it, or perhaps slap it. "How does that feel, Cire? Oh sweetie, are you going to have an orgasm now? Perhaps we should stand back, we don't want to get sprayed by all your cum." Again, more giggling and laughing from these horrible little cunts watching you suffer on your cross. You can't control your erection, can you?

Or maybe someone will pay a prostitute to suck your cock as you hang? Would you like that? I bet you would! Or would that just be more humiliation for you?

Or much worse. Maybe they'll pay a gay male prostitute (I'm sure there's one around somewhere) to suck your cock. How would you like that? You are a notorious heterosexual womanizer. Think of the humiliation if you came in a man's mouth? (Or perhaps this would cause you to lose your erection?)

My partner in crime Andrea, who is crucified to my left, all of a sudden starts to scream like crazy. I turn my head to watch and see her banging her head.

A cramp visibly is hardening some of her leg muscles, thought the nails keep the grotesque twisting body in place. Between her outrageous screams, she's also trying to inhale.

With the crowd cheering, appreciating her painful performance.....

Muscle cramps would be inevitable, and an additional excruciating agony for anyone nailed to a cross. Perhaps if Andrea had a cornu to sit on this could be avoided?

I bet that got a roar of appreciation from the crowd. The crucified guy between two naked crucified women has a hard-on! And he has attitude!

Maybe some ladies among the spectators will taunt you back by lifting their skirts and exposing themselves to you.
"Oh, if only you could put that big cock here, Cire. I want you so!" Followed by uncontrollable giggling and laughing at your humiliation.

Perhaps some of the women watching you will reach up and grab your cock, giving it a tug, or caress it, or perhaps slap it. "How does that feel, Cire? Oh sweetie, are you going to have an orgasm now? Perhaps we should stand back, we don't want to get sprayed by all your cum." Again, more giggling and laughing from these horrible little cunts watching you suffer on your cross. You can't control your erection, can you?

Or maybe someone will pay a prostitute to suck your cock as you hang? Would you like that? I bet you would! Or would that just be more humiliation for you?

Or much worse. Maybe they'll pay a gay male prostitute (I'm sure there's one around somewhere) to suck your cock. How would you like that? You are a notorious heterosexual womanizer. Think of the humiliation if you came in a man's mouth? (Or perhaps this would cause you to lose your erection?)

Muscle cramps would be inevitable, and an additional excruciating agony for anyone nailed to a cross. Perhaps if Andrea had a cornu to sit on this could be avoided?
But we spectators want to see the muscle cramps of the nailed victims, watching their reactions is simply awesome. Describe the dance!

When they crucified Andrea and me, they have attached wooden pegs underneath our crotches, so we actually can "sit" on the cross.

Massive dehydration, the flogging and the hot weather must lead to horrible cramps.
It's the nails that will keep our bones in place. Andrea's screams are so damn horryfying.

The slaves are fixed by ropes, but don't have a seat. I wonder who will experience a cramp next....

We are all hanging on eye level. Just that the 2 male slaves, Daniela, Andrea and I are crucified. Is the crowd wandering amongst us, from the distance it will be hard to spot the executed. Of course, once passers by are close enough, they can see and understand the shocking details.

I'm completely helpless, totally exposed, but scream at the women while Andrea is cramping:

"You dirty bitches. You can show me your tits, rub your cunts and lick your lips. Watch my Penis, it's erected, the foreskin pulled back and I might squirt again, even though my whole body is pretty much out of control. Too bad that I'm in a sorry position here. We have received plenty of posca. You can abuse me, but I will piss when you get close enough. Legionaires I'm thirsty.....ha, ha."

Last edited:
But we spectators want to see the muscle cramps of the nailed victims, watching their reactions is simply awesome. Describe the dance!

I yell at the males:
"Hey you guys. Do you have fun watching us? I wouldn't if I were you. Andrea and I have been in the area quite a while. Oh I see, some of you enjoy my erected cock. The crucified male slaves here are still wearing the loincloth. Aren't you wondering?"

I yell at the males:
"Hey you guys. Do you have fun watching us? I wouldn't if I were you. Andrea and I have been in the area quite a while. Oh I see, some of you enjoy my erected cock. The crucified male slaves here are still wearing the loincloth. Aren't you wondering?"
They shall be completely naked.

I'm crucified for being a violent criminal and a thief. Yes of course nudity is not uncommon, especially amongst slaves. But I'm not used to it. I'm used to my wapons, my clothes, and I'm used to have power.

The executioners have taken everything from me. Currently I think I don't even have control over my Penis anymore, not to mention my body.
As an extroverted person it's giving me a kick to be exposed, though the pain is dimming that emotion.
Sure, the nudity and the humiliation fall harder on you and your companion Andrea, than on the slaves. The slaves were used to harsh and humiliating treatment. They were naked, the day they were sold on the market to their master. In some way, this execution will put an end to their forced submission, and all the hardships involved.

Yet, you and Andrea were free people, free and independent. Your criminal acting gave you a sense of power over your victims, that boosted your ego, and perhaps, a growing impression that you could get away with everything, because you thought you were so good and because the fear you inflicted, made you feel untouchable.

Then comes this violent falling down, you have much more difficulty to cope with than the slaves. The slaves, with their loincloth, are given even more modesty than you are given! It feels that they are treated even with a little bit more respect than you.

It all makes you rebel against the situation! You still want to show that you have control, that your still 'someone'. That gives you the kick to challenge the onlookers.

To die on the cross contains many horrifying aspects, besides the always present unbearable pain.

Here offensive female spectators hurl the souls of the victims, especially mine, into an abyss of emotional humiliation.

As a crucified I try to keep them away by screaming at them, insulting them. Though seem to cause nothing but more laughter.

I'm normally very proud at my body. It's so very hard for me, to deal with a bunch of people using me completely exposed as a figure of fun.

Marcella knows exactly what buttons she has to push..... :ciappa:

Last edited:
To die on the cross contains many horrifying aspects, besides the always present unbearable pain.

Here offensive female spectators hurl the souls of the victims, especially mine, into an abyss of emotional humiliation.

As a crucified I try to keep them away by screaming at them, insulting them. Though seem to cause nothing but more laughter.

I'm normally very proud at my body. It's so very hard for me, to deal with a bunch of people using me completely exposed as a figure of fun.

Marcella knows exactly what buttons she has to push..... :ciappa:
We crucified are completely alone in our agonies even as the spectators crowd close to our crosses, to harass us, to touch us . My bare breasts and pussy, your erect cock and dangling balls, are displayed for their amusement and our humiliation. I wish they had put us one the same cross so your cock could be inside me as we hang.

That sounds like a killer idea. I wonder what these stupid people would say then. Two completely destroyed, sweaty, bloody bodies face to face on one cross. But it's as you said, we have to die abandoned.

All that we can do is yell at the spectators, talk to the other crucified, may insult them, too. Thought mainly we must wait fully concentrated for cramps that will dislocate our bones.

Because of that I monitor my glistening body with fear. I find myself constantly checking the spike that is holding my feet and the nails in my wrists.

I'm scared. I have seen in Andrea's case what it means to have a cramp on the cross. The executed are awkwardly twisted, scream in agony, wildly banging their heads, forced to pull on the nails or ropes while everybody else is laughing......

Last edited:
THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE CRUCIFIED

"I'm thirsty"

says Andrea heavily breathing after the cramps decrease, to then let her chin sink onto her chest again.
Some merciful guard is taking a sponge soaked with posca, and steps in front of the executed, crucified female criminal. The straight hair hanging down over her face, falling on tits and stomach:

"Here have some, you will need it."

She is straightening herself up, raising her head and starts to suck the sponge. While doing so she can't prevent that plenty of the drink is dripping down on her breasts. The slave Daniela is aggressively commenting from her cross:

"You can be grateful that you get something to drink from the guards. I wouldn't do so. You are a wrongdoer and therefore deserve the punishment."

Daniela getting louder, blushing in anger:

"You and your buddy brought nothing but evil to the folks here. You should have stayed away. Honestly, I wonder how you could carry out your crimes. Both of you are not appearing that dangerous to me when I look at you. Besides that, did anybody tell you that your boobs are dangling and hanging down unattractively elongated as you lean forward? In that moment your areolas seem to make contact to your navel. These areolas are way too big to turn anybody on here. Plus all your limbs are awkwardly twisted, legs frivolously spread. If I were you, I'd feel very bad."

Unknowingly all the people at the scenery are scanning Andrea's body. So do I. Though I don't see her like Daniela does. Andrea is "sitting" to my left, still sucking on the sponge that the smiling guard is offering to her. She is keeping her eyes focused on him to check his moves closely. Almost done with the sponge, she is extending her long tongue to get as much liquid as possible, while the guard is slowly pulling the sponge away from her face. Finally he is squeezing out some drops of posca that land on the tip of her stuck out tongue. To be successful, she has to stretch herself as far forward as possible. Groaning, objectifying her slightly swinging boobs. Then leaning back against the Stipes again. With every move her wet cunt is rubbing on the raw wooden plug she is resting on. Screaming banging her head, as the good guard steps back.

During all that time, my cock is fully erected. A little shameful I try to hide it between my thighs. Ejaculating in the beginning of my execution, I thought that would be it for my arousal, but had to understand that my overall desastrous situation will also completely exhaust and drain me sexually. Again and again I'm stimulated. When my cock is only half erected, the bare glans is rubbing on the plug under my balls. No way to pull the foreskin over that glans for relief, no way to masturbate. Crucified I learn, that I haven't lost my body, but also have completely lost control over my sex. Damned, when I'm sitting still, my nailed wrists and feet are almost numb by now. But as soon as the metal is making more intensive contact to the bones, the pain is busting my brain.

Despite the previously suffered cramp, Andrea is insulting Daniela:

"What are you saying? They have tied your arms behind the Patibulum, probably because your tits are not that big, and that you can be monitored better by the crowd. If you'd be crucified like me and Cire, the people couldn't even see your short body. Have you been begging the guards to crucify you with the loincloth on, or did they allow you to keep it because of your fat ass? You blushed. Do you know that?"

Daniela who is hanging opposite to me, has hard nipples sourrounded by goosebumps. this time she is directing her anger at me:

"Cire, you are an idiot. Check out your dick. It's erected. Are you aroused because you are sitting on that plug? Hey folks, take a look. He's trying to hide his hard between the legs."

The spectators are mocking Andrea and me in addition:

"That little crucified slave is right. You criminals are more than weird. Cire for instance is making love to his seat, jerking onto that thing and keeps having a boner."

No matter what, I have to get up to breathe, ignoring the bashing. I'm taking a look at the spike that's fixing my feet. knowing that I have to push against the footrest and the nail to get up. Slowly, suffering horrible torture, I'm straightening my legs. Add pressure to the metal, madly scream as shockwaves of pain run through my body. Slowly stand up, flashing my erected cock.
Uuhs and aahs can be heard at the execution site. I take a few deep gasps of air, suppress the sensational pain triggered by the metal in my bones, with the attempt to hold myself up as long as possible.

Inhale, exhale, keep pushing. Doing so, shattered by pain, my cock shrunk and is at this point only half erected. I'm feeling cold. My whole body is shivering, sweating, bleeding in the hot sun. I raise my eyes into the blue sky to get air more efficiently into the lungs, and decide to let myself sink on the plug again to release my nailed wrists and feet.

"Good breathing. Go down Cire. Sit and don't squeeze your balls. I want to inspect your dick." I hear the mocking Daniela shout........

Back
Top Bottom