In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can understand female spectators insulting crucified men by flashing their boobs at them, even exposing their pussies. I'm sure female spectators can be as terrible as male spectators towards crucified women. Spectators at a crucifixion may not be the most morally upright people in the community.

But why would I, as a crucified woman, be insulting you, dear cire, hanging on the cross next to me? Do we have issues between us? Am I crucified because of something you did? (Of course, I'm innocent, you fucking bastard!)

If we're in the same deplorable situation then I should have no reason to insult your manhood. Well, perhaps I have nothing better to do. Being crucified is rather boring, isn't it?
Only to a point Marcella,

I was thinking about bitching at you, the spectators, and the other crucified to defend myself and to just totally ignore my own appearance on the cross...... :).
Here you can see me, standing up to breath:

Standing.jpg

Of course it's humiliating. I was a formidable criminal a few days ago, here I'm hanging fucking naked and helpless. A figure of fun to entertain the crowd.

Though take a look at yourself Marcella. Leaning forward, your boobs wobble randomly and your nipples are still hard. To me it's indicating that you are guilty, thus you deserve what you get.

Last edited:
Only to a point Marcella,

I was thinking about bitching at you, the spectators, and the other crucified to defend myself and to just totally ignore my own appearance on the cross...... :).
Here you can see me, standing up to breath:

View attachment 792758

Of course it's humiliating. I was a formidable criminal a few days ago, here I'm hanging fucking naked and helpless. A figure of fun to entertain the crowd.

Though take a look at yourself Marcella. Leaning forward, your boobs wobble randomly and your nipples are still hard. To me it's indicating that you are guilty, thus you deserve what you get.
To me, an attentive spectator of your crucifixion, this means that she is guilty of forced exhibitionism and involuntary excitement of the crowd who do not care whether she is being subjected to a just punishment.
Rather than complaining, she should be happy to see that the people who look at her find her very pretty in the catastrophic situation that she occupies
Sincerely, if she wanted to, I would do my best to make her come, to allow her to make her go through repeated orgasms that would make her forget her pain and, perhaps, die more serenely.

So, cire, you're staring at my boobs, huh? Pretty nice pair, aren't they? Maybe I'm what's making you hard.;)

Please, please stop staring at me! You're objectifying me! I'm not just a great pair of tits! :) I can't help it if my naked boobs wobble. They're big and bare and it's fucking cold out here so no wonder my nipples are hard!!!

I'm clearly not equipped :rolleyes: to figure out why you guys would get erections while crucified. Is it even possible? Don't know. Perhaps if you have a cornu up your ass it will trigger an involuntary erection. Again, I'm not equipped to answer. But it's interesting to imagine guys with raging erections while crucified for the same reason you like to think of women as being sexually aroused while on the cross: it's part of the fantasy.

Please keep looking cire. I like being noticed . . .:D despite any protestations to the contrary.

Last edited:
Sincerely, if she wanted to, I would do my best to make her come

Would I have a choice? Would you actually ask me, "Excuse me, miss. I know you're crucified and helpless, but would you permit me to stimulate you to an orgasm?"

Fuck no! You wouldn't ask. I'm crucified, completely naked and shamefully, obscenely, exposed. If the guards allowed you to get close to me, you'd try to get me to orgasm with or without my permission. I'm in so much agony hanging on my cross I might not even be aware of what you're trying to do between my legs.

(What the fuck is this? More torture? Can't these fucking bastards just leave me alone!)

(Oh, wait! That feels kind of nice. Oh my! Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh, Oh, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Bringing a crucified girl to orgasm might actually be a bit of sport among male spectators attending her crucifixion. :D Not sure I'd die more serenely. Having an orgasm would cause me much additional pain as my body shudders and moves more on the cross. I tiny bit a pleasure wrapped in a lot more agony for me!

Last edited:
Would I have a choice? Would you actually ask me, "Excuse me, miss. I know you're crucified and helpless, but would you permit me to stimulate you to an orgasm?"

Fuck no! You wouldn't ask. I'm crucified, completely naked and shamefully, obscenely, exposed. If the guards allowed you to get close to me, you'd try to get me to orgasm with or without my permission. I'm in so much agony hanging on my cross I might not even be aware of what you're trying to do between my legs.

(What the fuck is this? More torture? Can't these fucking bastards just leave me alone!)

(Oh, wait! That feels kind of nice. Oh my! Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh, Oh, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Bringing a crucified girl to orgasm might actually be a bit of sport among male spectators attending her crucifixion. :D Not sure I'd die more serenely. Having an orgasm would cause me much additional pain as my body shudders and moves more on the cross. I tiny bit a pleasure wrapped in a lot more agony for me!

Let's ask Barbaria. She's on the cross next to me.

"Barb, do you want some guy fingering your pussy and playing with your tits while you're crucified?"
:eek:

So, cire, you're staring at my boobs, huh? Pretty nice pair, aren't they? Maybe I'm what's making you hard.;)

Please, please stop staring at me! You're objectifying me! I'm not just a great pair of tits! :) I can't help it if my naked boobs wobble. They're big and bare and it's fucking cold out here so no wonder my nipples are hard!!!

I'm clearly not equipped :rolleyes: to figure out why you guys would get erections while crucified. Is it even possible? Don't know. Perhaps if you have a cornu up your ass it will trigger an involuntary erection. Again, I'm not equipped to answer. But it's interesting to imagine guys with raging erections while crucified for the same reason you like to think of women as being sexually aroused while on the cross: it's part of the fantasy.

Please keep looking cire. I like being noticed . . .:D despite any protestations to the contrary.

I'm watching you, speaking breathless:

"God fucking damn. These assholes have nailed us to these fucking crosses. I can hear the grinding sound of the nails moving in my bones when I'm standing up. You fucking bitch Marcella, you still look awesome, even though they have almost destroyed you already. You can protest, when I'm checking out your erected nipples and your tits, I don't care. I just love the way you move and suffer. No idea why I have an erection, since this shit is hurting like crazy. It seems like each time when my arms are stretched, and I lack air, I get a boner. Under normal circumstances Marcella, I'd just be fucking you in your ass, ha, ha. See my dick, I'd stick it up into your asshole to make you scream."

Then I have to pull myself up for air, gain energy and scream at the spectators:

"Aaaaah yeah and all you fucking assholes in the crowd, you like this shit here and look at my dick as it's getting hard and dripping. If one of you idiots wants to suck it, you can fucking swallow my cum. What you've got, you bitches, have you never seen a penis?"

The people who come to see you crucified do not come to complain but to enjoy the spectacle that you are obliged to give.
They all come to see you suffer, to make fun of you, to contemplate the private parts of your body that you are used to hiding.
Personally, I find you all very beautiful !
I love to admire your dancing breasts, your wet pussy which opens and closes to the rhythm of your more or less disorderly movements that you cannot prevent on your cross.
I must tell you, ladies, that if I found myself crucified next to you, I am sure that, until my last breath, I would be erect because of you, because of your beautiful offered nakedness .

Don't worry Marcella, I will keep staring at you everytime I find a position allowing me to do so. These guards have placed a peg between my thighs. When I sit down on it, then, at least for a few minutes, I'm currently able to handle the pain and can enjoy what you are up to. These assholes know exactly what they are doing. Only my upper body is pulling me down in that moment, adding slightly pressure to my nailed wrists, with the pain in my arms and lungs slowly adding up. Just when I let myself down I have to be cautious, trying to prevent to squeeze my balls. Pushing and pulling up is different. The fucking nails drive me crazy. Yes there is a footrest, but to breathe properly, I have to push against the nail in my feet to lift myself up. Then it feels like my brain explodes.

Isn't it strange. We are talking and screaming at each other here, though the crucifixion team is considering us being executed. A moment later I'm feeling really bad again about the fact that everybody can see me moving on the cross naked. They are making jokes and laugh because of our situation. But looking at the crowd, it seems to me that the only people that are really bothered is us, the crucified. For the spectators it's nothing but a glimpse when your nipples are erected, your boobs are dangling down, I squeeze my balls, or have an erection. They don't give a damn. And they don't see you like I do, can't hear you breathe, moan and curse.......

The people who come to see you crucified do not come to complain but to enjoy the spectacle that you are obliged to give.
They all come to see you suffer, to make fun of you, to contemplate the private parts of your body that you are used to hiding.
Personally, I find you all very beautiful !
I love to admire your dancing breasts, your wet pussy which opens and closes to the rhythm of your more or less disorderly movements that you cannot prevent on your cross.
I must tell you, ladies, that if I found myself crucified next to you, I am sure that, until my last breath, I would be erect because of you, because of your beautiful offered nakedness .

Ha, ha Piraland,

here a sequence that shows a victim going for air. Really entertaining. Her nipples are erected. Though it seems that she doesn't care about how she appears, nor about what people will think of her. All she obviously wants is to breath.

breathing.gif

(Foggybottom has posted it previously, thank you so much :cool: )

Just too bad that we don't have anything similar from a male crucified. Being a spectator can be very exciting.......:eek:

View attachment 534683
After a certain time, hanging, suffering, with just a few spectators left at the scene, the crucified now start conversations with each other. Even I talk to my crucified slave "friend" Daniela opposite to me, asking her all kinds of stuff. In the very beginning, it didn't look like this could be possible:devil:.

Thank you very much for this manip Phlebas.

Even though it is a painting with some sort of a religious background, I still like the feeling that it is transferring to me. It expresses a lot of what we enjoy about a crucifixion. The executed are not hanging somewhere in the sky. Everything appears very naturally, and the dying are fully exposed. Phlebas has enhanced the penises in his manip, and I think it's more realistic than in the original like that.

When your arms are attached to the Patibulum as in the painting, your blood pressure automatically goes up. The blood sinks into your lower body, and the penis will probably stay half erected most of the time.

Sitting crucified like in the painting will also stimulate the anus of the dying, thus the situation is keeping the victims aroused. In the very beginning of the suffering, it may doesn't play a big role. Humiliation then eventually is a subject for the condemned, depending on his psyche, but it's not unpleasant yet. After some time it's got to be very annoying for the executed, that the feeling doesn't go away. The victim is involuntarily ejaculating, expecting relief, just to learn that the stimulation doesn't disappear. He stays aroused, maybe ejaculates again, but still can't release himself from the grip of the arousal. So it's not just the nails, the pain, the exposure and the loss of blood. The victims are facing a permanent sexual excitement, that will drain them completely.

ph130b.jpg

Besides the above, the crucified can, due to the seats, change into temporarily stress-free positions. Then there might be similar situations like in the painting possible, finding the crucified communicating with the people that watch him dying. The painting does not give me the impression that we are whitnessing a capital punishment. Only the two women in the center are mourning already.

If I'd be dying like that, I think I would tell at least the other crucified about my situation, about what and how I feel. I'm pretty sure that I'd ask them about their emotions, uncaring that the guards and the spectators would probably laugh their asses off, as I do so.
What does an execution as in the painting trigger in the female body? I'm curious to find out.....

Last edited:
Isn't it strange. We are talking and screaming at each other here, though the crucifixion team is considering us being executed. A moment later I'm feeling really bad again about the fact that everybody can see me moving on the cross naked. They are making jokes and laugh because of our situation. But looking at the crowd, it seems to me that the only people that are really bothered is us, the crucified. For the spectators it's nothing but a glimpse when your nipples are erected, your boobs are dangling down, I squeeze my balls, or have an erection. They don't give a damn. And they don't see you like I do, can't hear you breathe, moan and curse.......
Besides the above, the crucified can, due to the seats, change into temporarily stress-free positions. Then there might be similar situations like in the painting possible, finding the crucified communicating with the people that watch him dying. The painting does not give me the impression that we are whitnessing a capital punishment. Only the two women in the center are mourning already.

If I'd be dying like that, I think I would tell at least the other crucified about my situation, about what and how I feel. I'm pretty sure that I'd ask them about their emotions, uncaring that the guards and the spectators would probably laugh their asses off, as I do so.
What does an execution as in the painting trigger in the female body? I'm curious to find out.....
Interesting descriptions of the psychology and the interactions of the crucified condemned with each other and with the onlookers. That confirms what I use to describe as : 'Crucifixion is a social event'.

Like you and Jedakk, I picture it as waste ground, no use for cultivation, poor pasture, not a place anyone would want to live,
a place of paupers' graves and garbage, a place where the only vegetation that grows is thorns and thistles,
cruel to naked flesh, the only wildlife rats, crows and scavenging birds, ever-buzzing insects,
no shade from the merciless sun, the only wind hot and whipping up stinging sand.
Shaped by the Golgotha story, I think of it as a hill outside a city,
where my cross and countless others are in clear view, silhouetted on the top ridge,
until my eyes are blinded by exposure, I gaze across the valley where pyres and rubbish fires smoulder day and night,
the evil marshland steaming with a sickly stench, the towers of the citadel, to the desert beyond shimmering in heat-haze.
I'm wondering how long it will take during summertime, until there is just the bones of the crucified left. It's got to be a really strange situation for the newly condemned, as they arrive at the Sessorium......

Thank you very much for this manip Phlebas.

Even though it is a painting with some sort of a religious background, I still like the feeling that it is transferring to me. It expresses a lot of what we enjoy about a crucifixion. The executed are not hanging somewhere in the sky. Everything appears very naturally, and the dying are fully exposed. Phlebas has enhanced the penises in his manip, and I think it's more realistic than in the original like that.

View attachment 795504

Phlebas has done perfectly well, when he "upgraded" the painting. If something like stated in the bible really has happened, and Jesus really was dying on the cross, he probably has been circumcised.
Here we go, Phlebas knows what the deal is........:eek:

Circumcised.JPG

You have eyes, don't you? Yes, my nipples are tumescent! Everyone sees them! It's the curse of any woman with overly sensitive nipples. Mine will pop up for just about anything! But why should they be so hard when I'm nailed to the cross? I'm in fucking agony! And humiliated!

Must be my anger that's making them hard. Or the breeze blowing across my whipped tits. When the whip reached around my body and caressed my breasts when my back was being scourged, the tip of the whip would flick my nipples causing them to swell. Now they are so tender! I'd love it if someone could kiss them now, so gently, or suck on them! That would be so wonderful!

Oh, and don't think it's the sight of your big, swinging cock as you hang on your cross. If a cock isn't inside of me fucking me hard, I have no interest in it.;)
Hey Marcella,
Very interesting that your erected nipples are a result of several reasons. What I didn't know is that anger can play a role, too. For sure, if I could, you know I would suck and bite your nipples and your clit. Watch the spectators, obviously they are also enjoying our conversation.

I'm at a point where I don't care if they laugh because of my erected penis. Yes I'm still ashamed hanging here naked, ashamed checking you out like I do now. You are right when you say that you feel objectified. I do watch every move you make, it's so arousing how you adapt to that cross. I don't give a damn if you like what I do or not.

Furthermore do I love how you insult everybody here. We are dying anyway, so for me it's best I get all the lust possible out of the situation. You may should do the same, if you can. Isn't it disturbing how the spectators stare at us?

Standing.jpg

You people, yeah, look at my body. Do you like what you see? It's great when you keep your eyes on me. My penis is erected, can you see it? I love being exposed to you. Let me stand up and show you my erected cock. I can lift it up even further when I tighten the muscles. Lift it up, let it down. See I don't care if you laugh, and I don't care if I ejaculate in front of you.........here you giggling noble ladies, watch me as I come, I hope it's funny for you.....oohaaaaaahhh......:rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 534683
After a certain time, hanging, suffering, with just a few spectators left at the scene, the crucified now start conversations with each other. Even I talk to my crucified slave "friend" Daniela opposite to me, asking her all kinds of stuff. In the very beginning, it didn't look like this could be possible:devil:.

I'm a bad thief.

During the conversation with the also crucified slave Daniela, she tells me that I'm a bad thief to her. Not that I would mind, but I don't understand why she is saying that, I can feel a certain sadness........

Last edited:
I'm a bad thief.

During the conversation with the also crucified slave Daniela, she tells me that I'm a bad thief to her. Not that I would mind, but I don't understand why she is saying that, I can feel a certain sadness........
A 'bad' thief may have different meanings :
1) 'bad' in the meaning that the thief got caught, condemned and crucified. A failure. Perhaps the little booty was not even worth the risk, but law is law.
2) 'bad' in the sense of a bad character as a person.
3) 'bad' in the meaning of the gospels : refusal to repent. Keeping up some kind of pride and stubbornness.

Basically, I would neither mind in that situation. Nailed is nailed, so, trying to change things is meaningless. The cross will not turn the thief into a better person, the failure is something the thief must contemplate him(her)self, and the 'bad thief' is my favorite character in the gospel, anyway.

So, ignore it!

How could we end up like this?

With moderate force, the executioner is now driving that nail diagonal through both foot ankles under the shins, into the wood of the upright. Then a little plug is placed between my upper thighs as a seat. Totally exhausted from my screaming and the physical force I was up to, the soldiers now release my trembling body. With the full weight on the wrists, I let myself sack down, screaming, to that seat plug. The cross is just slightly stretching my arms now, instantly I’m moving my head to get some relief for my aching neck. Resting on the plug, I can release my feet to a certain point. Now taking a look over the scenery, it’s shocking how unspectacular it is to get crucified, just violence and naked bloody bodies. As a spectator I have seen it, without major interest, every once in a while.

Damian's image has always been one of my favorites. Doesn't it create a strange sensation? So much attention is payed to details.
Take a look at the victim that is getting nailed. She is not passive on the ground. She is watching the fellow condemned, while the Legionaires get the job done.

Everybody is different. Especially when you are a shy person that has a problem when other people are checking you out naked, this has got to be very humiliating. Not to mention the feeling when the men grab limbs and body to get the delinquent positioned right. An exciting aspect that will for sure cause lots of laughter at the scenery.

The crucifixion.JPG

The way the feet of the already crucified in the center are nailed to the Stipes, has inspired me when I wrote the story about my own crucifixion........

Thanks a lot Damian.

Last edited:
A 'bad' thief may have different meanings :
1) 'bad' in the meaning that the thief got caught, condemned and crucified. A failure. Perhaps the little booty was not even worth the risk, but law is law.
2) 'bad' in the sense of a bad character as a person.
3) 'bad' in the meaning of the gospels : refusal to repent. Keeping up some kind of pride and stubbornness.

Basically, I would neither mind in that situation. Nailed is nailed, so, trying to change things is meaningless. The cross will not turn the thief into a better person, the failure is something the thief must contemplate him(her)self, and the 'bad thief' is my favorite character in the gospel, anyway.

So, ignore it!
I got some feedback from Dena concernning the bad thief issue. She stated that I'm simply to honest, fair and nice. That's why she calls me the bad thief. True, she is not a good girl, but so damn exiting.......... :eek:

View attachment 534683

THE BAD THIEF

Daniela is raising her voice:

"Hey you, Cire. Do you know that you are really bad thief? You seem pretty nice to me, much better than the most of these people here. As a criminal I'd expect you to yell at the folks, curse and swear, put me down. Things like that. Though both of you are listening, and you reply very soothing.
I don't think that's good for criminals. For myself I decided not to help anybody, just to live as selfish as possible."

That is quite exiting. Everybody at the scenery can listen to our conversation, there is absolutely no privacy for us, besides that loincloth that is still hanging down, held by the rope around her waist. She has to pull herself up again to breath, her tits smoothly dangling.

I answer the struggling girl:

"You can look at it as you want to. We are crucified and we will die. You can act selfish on your cross if you want to. I think that would be very understandable. But we got to face it, look at us. No wonder the folks are laughing. Andrea and I are completely naked. At least you slaves were allowed to keep the loincloth on. But check me out, I have no control over my body anymore. The pain is simply unbearable. See when my arms are stretched, I can't breath. Then I have an erection and don't understand why. I feel so very ashamed........."

Back
Top Bottom