In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
:clapping:Suffering, argument, longing for a last arousal, mockery. The fate of the crucified. Formally declared death already, but still alive and communicating! Nice depiction.
The members of the forum are obviously very civilized :eek:. Given the fact that the crucified are normally used as scapegoats, there is not that much mocking going on. It would be interesting and inspiring how you all react as spectators (I'm talking about that dark side in your souls). It can be a great release, too........:smilie-devil:. To me it's a pleasure to insult the helpless....... :eek:.

This appeal is for the ones that stand in the second row and watch. The ones that suppress their feelings and remain silent. Don't hesitate, you can do it......Enjoy.

Last edited:
The members of the forum are obviously very civilized :eek:. Given the fact that the crucified are normally used as scapegoats, there is not that much mocking going on. It would be interesting and inspiring how you all react as spectators (I'm talking about that dark side in your souls). It can be a great release, too........:smilie-devil:. To me it's a pleasure to insult the helpless....... :eek:.

This appeal is for the ones that stand in the second row and watch. The ones that suppress their feelings and remain silent. Don't hesitate, you can do it......Enjoy.
From the second row, this onlooker is a civilized:angel2: CF member. There is not said very much in the second row, because their are more of them like me, watching the crucifixion in silent thoughts. They did not come for the malicious pleasure, gloating of seeing others suffer, for mocking and humiliating them, from feelings of revenge, to release their own evilness on the crucified, and doing so, awarding themselves as decent people. Concerning us on the second row, yes, there is a dark side in our silent souls. We are not her for malicious pleasure, but for vicarious feelings. We are not angered, we are curious. We try to imagine the feelings of those crucified, we try to imagine us being up there, and secretly, we share a dark fantasy, of being on that cross there too.
That fantasy is lived in silence.

From the second row, this onlooker is a civilized:angel2: CF member. There is not said very much in the second row, because their are more of them like me, watching the crucifixion in silent thoughts. They did not come for the malicious pleasure, gloating of seeing others suffer, for mocking and humiliating them, from feelings of revenge, to release their own evilness on the crucified, and doing so, awarding themselves as decent people. Concerning us on the second row, yes, there is a dark side in our silent souls. We are not her for malicious pleasure, but for vicarious feelings. We are not angered, we are curious. We try to imagine the feelings of those crucified, we try to imagine us being up there, and secretly, we share a dark fantasy, of being on that cross there too.
That fantasy is lived in silence.
Awesome statement Loxuru......

Being into the "roman" crucifiction, to me it's of interest, what may has happened
at an execution site, when the main spectacle was over.
When the crowd had lost it's interest, and the death of the condemned was still many hours away.

There is this little Story, when these 2 criminals Andrea and Cire, had been nailed naked to their crosses right opposite to the little slave Daniela and 2 of her male slave friends.

Her owner had Daniela crucified, because she always has been a troublemaker. The titulus over her head stated so, too.
The poor other slave souls, flogged and crucified alongside with her, simply were known to have had some sort of relationship with her.

These 3 slaves had been tied to their crosses, and not knowing why, the executors allowed them to keep their loincloth on to cover their sex.

When Andrea and Cire arrived at the execution site, Daniela immediately was yelling at them. Even though she was hangin' on her cross already, she still agitated against the criminals.
The crowd of course, really had a ball, and started to curse at the condemned, too.

Cire was stripped and nailed to the crossbeam first. The crossbeam then was attached to the upright, a seat plug mounted for him. His feet at least, skillfully nailed to the footrest.
Andrea's cross though, was assembled on the ground.
When this had been achieved, her clothes got ripped off. The hands of the executioners grabbed her bloodstained body, forcing her with the sholders onto the cross.
When the expert nailing was due, a seat plug attached, legionaires and executioners slowly raised the cross with Andrea. For a moment she stood much higher than the other crosses.
But the upright sled into it's a prepared hole, then was secured by the laughing men, doing their job. Like the other Victims, Andrea was hanging on her Cross face to face with her torturers, the crowd and the other crucified.

With Andrea's and Cire's titulus above their heads, everybody at the scene could learn about the committed crimes of the crucified wrongdoers.
Daniela again, started insulting the two, ignoring completely her own situation. Spectators and executors were cracking up now.
One of the legionaires gave Daniela plenty of a wine and vinegar mix to drink. That left her even more aggressive. She was now dancing in rage up and down her cross.
When she was crucified, her arms had been tied behind the crossbeam by the executioners.
Now she was pushing herself almost all the way up, leaning almost sideways over the crossbeam and enlongated her breasts.The loincloth at this point, as everyone can imagine, was just maculature.

During all that turmoil with Daniela, one could recognize, that more and more people left the scene, leaving legionaires and executioners alone with their victims.

All of the crucified by then, had received plenty of the drink, that the legionaires had mixed. Especially with every move the nailed Andrea and Cire made, the thinned blood kept running in little streams down their arms, rib cages and legs.
Andrea and Cire were able to sit on the plugs between their thighs, with the deficit that the arms then got stretched.
When Andrea bent forward, such a little bloodstreams were running down her dangling breasts from time to time.
Sitting straight up pulling herself with the nailed wrists to the crossbeam, she would bang her head, screaming and throwing her long thin hair all over her upper body.
Cire tried to lift himself up, to may get some release from the pressure that the little plug seat added to his buttocks and testicles. While doing so, in his head he could hear the grinding sound of the nails moving in his wrists. Pushing with the nailed feet, left him screaming in agony. Sinking to the plug again, his upper body fell forward. He looked at Daniela about 2 meters away from him, just sliding up the raw Stipes, tearing the skin of her back up, bawling, gasping for air with wobbling breasts and hard nipples.
Even Daniela had to pay her dues to the cross and the empire now. Next she was talking to her buddies, while she moved for a more comfortable position, locking her knees again, tilting her head back to breathe.

The soldier in charge advised his men now, to take a skeleton off of a cross, just a few Meters behind the 5 newly crucified.
First the legionaires took the skull off, then clashed the rest of the crucified skeleton, to pile the skull with the bones properly aside of it's cross.
When they dismantled the crossbeam, nails were pulled out of the wood as off the still attached wrists and ankles.
The nails though were saved by the legionaires, while the bones landed on the pile.

All this happened in a place not bigger than 3m x 3m. A little further, there has been another section of the execution site. Half rotten bodies were hanging there from their crosses.

Daniela glanced over the place, recognizing numerous uprights with little bone piles.
View attachment 477797
Before Andrea and I reached the little village with the Fort, we came past the execution site. It looked as if the Legionaires where preparing a section for new crucifixions.

We both were joking as we checked the place out. No doubt, we never get cought, we said laughing.....

IMG_20200503_134225.jpg

Before Andrea and I reached the little village with the Fort, we came past the execution site. It looked as if the Legionaires where preparing a section for new crucifixions.

We both were joking as we checked the place out. No doubt, we never get cought, we said laughing.....

Fates can turn quickly! One day, you walk firmly along the place full of self-confidence you never will get there! The next day, it's your feet that are off the ground!

It seems even fellow victims of the cross have no solidarity. Slaves condemned at their masters whim look down on criminals who earned their fate, while those same crminals see their own freeborn lives as much more valuable than a slave's. And of course to the outside observer, both or neither might deserve their terrible punishment...

It seems even fellow victims of the cross have no solidarity. Slaves condemned at their masters whim look down on criminals who earned their fate, while those same crminals see their own freeborn lives as much more valuable than a slave's. And of course to the outside observer, both or neither might deserve their terrible punishment...
"Quite a surrealistic situation to get crucified. I have seen it several times, but to experience it myself is unbearable. It's not just the pain. Here you are standing in front of me, talking to me. You can walk away once you are bored. I can do nothing but wait for my only friend to come, death.

Everybody here can read my Titulus. The shame to struggle naked on the cross is one thing, but we are not only stripped, we are exposed with a Titulus above our heads. The Titulus is telling you, the spectator, everything about us while you can stay undetected. I feel totally bared.

Yes of course, I'm free to speak to you, watch the other crucified as they watch me, listen to them when they scream while cramps twist them. Isn't it fun for you when I'm longing for air? What do you think about that objectified body in front of you? Even my female partner here has been insulting and blaming me for this desaster already.

Lot's of questions while I wait.
Why am I crucified naked with nails, while the fucking slave Daniela and her slave friends are allowed to wear a loincloth?

Ha, ha, check out the bitches banging their heads........"

Attachments

• Looking down.jpg
    Looking down.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 512
Last edited:
Why am I crucified naked with nails, while the fucking slave Daniela and her slave friends are allowed to wear a loincloth?
Because the guards pity them (or at least regret their master chose to send them to the cross rather than a cheap brothel) but hate criminal scum like you.

ATTACKED BY A CRAMP

The girls keep bangin' their heads and scream. No wonder. The sun is beating down on us. Sweat, blood and body fluid draining us. Looking down, it immediately feels as I'm choking. It's not easy for me to gain enough power all the time to look straight or into the sky.

When I close my eyes, the various pictures and sounds of Andrea's and my execution infiltrate my mind. Sometimes I experience the march again, can hear the sound of the nails going through our bones into the wood, or can hear the slave Daniela agitate.

What is this now, it's surprising me, opening my eyes, forcing me to watch my nailed feet, makes me scream with all the power that is left in my body. The calve muscle of my top foot is starting to pulsate, starts to tighten.

Ignoring the fact that my feet are nailed, I stand up fast from my seat by pushing hard against the nail. I try to stretch my legs to prevent the cramp, but it doesn't help.

Uncontrolled I bang my head and scream while the calve muscle is twisting the leg. I can hear my bones, tendons and ligaments crack. No way to survive this. No way that I can bear this any longer, while the nail is enlarging it's hole. It's literally prying my bones.
Standing on my nailed feet must I try to twist my body to the side, to may find relief. To do that I have to pull on my nailed wrists. I have completely lost control over my shivering, smeary body.

Meanwhile I'm not screaming anymore, the screams have turned into a shrieking madness. It seems to me that there is nothing left from me but pain. I am pain, shivering, sweating pain. As from a far distance I can hear people laugh, but can't get what they are saying. I got my eyes open, but can't see. Everything seems to vanish in endless dark black pain, washed away by a river of blood.

Then the cramp is decreasing to a point. I'm so scared that it comes back with that horrifying force. I decide to keep standing, hold and push myself up by the nails. Staying in that position, I start visualizing things again, though the nails start to hurt as bad as the cramp before. No, I realize that the pain that the metal is bringing into my bones has a different color. A different black. I'm changing my position again, must stick out my dangling balls and shrunk penis to the cheering crowd.

Are they cheering because of me? I sit down, lower my head, watch my feet. The hole has double of it's original diameter.

I'm speaking to the guards:

"I need something to drink. Please help me, give me something to drink....."

:smilie-devil:

Last edited:
"Quite a surrealistic situation to get crucified. I have seen it several times, but to experience it myself is unbearable. It's not just the pain. Here you are standing in front of me, talking to me. You can walk away once you are bored. I can do nothing but wait for my only friend to come, death.

Everybody here can read my Titulus. The shame to struggle naked on the cross is one thing, but we are not only stripped, we are exposed with a Titulus above our heads. The Titulus is telling you, the spectator, everything about us while you can stay undetected. I feel totally bared.

Yes of course, I'm free to speak to you, watch the other crucified as they watch me, listen to them when they scream while cramps twist them. Isn't it fun for you when I'm longing for air? What do you think about that objectified body in front of you? Even my female partner here has been insulting and blaming me for this desaster already.

Ha, ha, check out the bitches banging their heads........"
Here you see the redeeming power of crucifixion. We, onlookers, watch you suffer, and endure the humiliation of you nudity. You still are alive, you still can talk, move, but it is all in a context of despair.

We read your titulus! You are a thief.

Maybe, I am a thief too, or I do other bad things. But my feet are still on the ground!

Watching the crucified is liberating. Whatever I do wrong, it cannot be so bad that I deserve to be crucified, like you are! I am sure it will never happen to me! I walk the right way. Your crucifixion clears my conscience from bothering about what I do. I can live further on with a blank sheet!

Watching the crucified is liberating. Whatever I do wrong, it cannot be so bad that I deserve to be crucified, like you are! I am sure it will never happen to me!
Such hubris... do you think those now hanging on the crosses never came here and looked up? If you are an evildoer, look on the fate of such and repent! Or else you may join them, ,perhaps even before they are dead.

Such hubris... do you think those now hanging on the crosses never came here and looked up? If you are an evildoer, look on the fate of such and repent! Or else you may join them, ,perhaps even before they are dead.
You are right on the nail!

(but excuse me now, I have to go pickpocketing; no better opportunity for it than a public crucifixion - me, they'll never catch and nail me, I am smarter than that!);)

POSCA

...... in front of me the spectators are discussing with each other. Some are insulting me personally, others are just laughing or watching in silence. I'm trying to focus them, but it's not easy. Sporadically I'm fainting, sometimes I can hardly tell if I'm dead or alive.

After the first heavy cramp, I keep asking the guards for something to drink. One of them took a drinking tube to give the slaves posca, making sure that Andrea and I can see it.

We are both begging him:

"Help, please let me drink, give me something to drink."

But he is ignoring us criminals completely. As soon as he is done with the slave Daniela he disappears.

The cheeky slave opposite to me takes the chance to comment it:

"You fucked up criminals, that posca is really good. The is alcohol very soothing. I wonder why you couldn't have some. Oh yes I forgot, you are wrongdoers. You deserve every little detail of your execution, though to me you don't seem to be that dangerous. You are helpless, dirty and naked. Nothing else. As you can see, we slaves are allowed to have a loincloth, while you have to permanently flash your fucking balls and cunt."

I take a closer look at her. The Executioner has fastened the slaves with ropes, tied their arms behind the patibulum. The raw ropes that hold Daniela's legs dug deep into the flesh, scrubbing away all the skin. When she wants to take a good ball of air, she has to push herself up with the legs and maneuver her upper body over the Patibulum some. Currently doing that, she can't fuss with me. I can see that she's got goosebumps around her nipples as she is leaning over the patibulum to breath.

Yes right, she still has a loincloth on. But honestly, that thing is, due to her movement, just fluttering on that rope around her waist and literally covering nothing. With every gust of wind we can all see very well. She is a pretty rebellious girl, understandable that her owner got her crucified.

I tell her:

"Hey Daniela, you got some nice tits. No need to remove that loincloth. If somebody wants to see your cunt, it takes just a little patience. Good that they crucified you with us, what a sight, especially for me."

All of a sudden the guard with the posca is coming back, moistening Andrea's lips with a soaked sponge, then cleaning her dangling boobs with it. I'm begging again:

"Please, give me something to drink. Please."

Posca.gif

Last edited:
The cheeky slave opposite to me takes the chance to comment it:

"You fucked up criminals, that posca is really good. The is alcohol very soothing. I wonder why you couldn't have some. Oh yes I forgot, you are wrongdoers. You deserve every little detail of your execution, though to me you don't seem to be that dangerous. You are helpless, dirty and naked. Nothing else. As you can see, we slaves are allowed to have a loincloth, while you have to permanently flash your fucking balls and cunt."
I guess even in this state, she needs to feel above someone - no wonder she didn't work out as a slave.

When you say she and her companions are roped - they are nailed too, right?

The slaves are crucified with ropes only. I can't tell why. Nor do I know why they are allowed to wear the loincloth.....

Back
Top Bottom