Kathy Summer goes to trial

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kathy Summer arrives in court for her sentencing…
I am surprised in addition to the handcuffs that fix my wrists behind my back I am allowed to wear a white dress that is really only a long tee shirt that hardly covers my loins. It isn’t much as my tumescent nipples are easily seen through the tight top. I don’t care. Being clothed might mean I will get a light sentence like a couple years at the Reparation Farm in Hooker, Oklahoma instead of being hanged.

I sit at the defense table as the session begins. At first it seems like I may even receive probation! Then the court calls on an ‘expert witness’ named Professor Barbara Moore. She stands and says “Your honor, your compassion towards Ms. Summer is admirable but misguided. I have reviewed her records and the prosecution’s findings and find that even ten years at the work farm will not correct this woman’s desires or behavior. For the good of society and even this convicted woman I feel the best solution is that she is ordered to be hanged by the neck until she is dead. This will resolve the problem permanently and swiftly.”
court 234.jpg
What the hell is she doing? I was almost free to walk out of here a free woman until she speaks! The judge calls this Professor Moore to his bench where they whisper for a few minutes. I can’t hear a damn thing but I’m sure it is nothing good for me. The professor leaves the judge’s bench and she gives me a smile that only a woman victorious over another woman can give. I am so damn screwed. The judge orders ‘the prisoner’ to stand. I am the only one with her wrists in handcuffs and figure he means me. I stand hoping my worst fears are so misplaced.

“Miss Katherine Summer, yesterday you were convicted of ‘rampant promiscuity’ and being a ‘serial fellatio wench’. I was inclined to offer you a very mild sentence yet Professor Moore has convinced me that you are incorrigible slut that no punishment other than death will keep the good people safe from your perverse actions. Miss Summer, I order you hanged by the neck until you are dead a week from Saturday at the Cruxton Abbey. Guards, remove this tramp!”
court 244 A.jpg
I fall into my chair in disbelief. I would be embarrassed about pissing on his fine leather chair but I have bigger issues! I have nine days to live! That tee shirt dress ends it short life (well, for me… I don’t think I was the last to wear it since its last wash) as it is cut from my body. In seconds I am alone naked with only the handcuffs around my wrists and the guards leading me out a door. I was hardly expecting the crowd outside the courthouse.
Hang kath 001.jpg
Imagine standing naked with your wrists cuffed behind your back and having a mob chanting “Hang, Kathy, hang!”

I arrive at the Cruxton Abbey and am taken to what they call ‘the cloister’. It is a fucking prison where I will spend my last days before I am hanged.
hang kath 002.jpg
The guard hustles me to my cell reminding me it will be easier if I keep them happy.

This is not going well at all…

-Kathy

I was inclined to offer you a very mild sentence yet Professor Moore has convinced me that you are incorrigible slut that no punishment other than death will keep the good people safe from your perverse actions.

You can’t imagine what I had to deal for the judge in his private quarters to see you condemned. Have fun, Kathy! :devil:

Yes Judge. Keep your pants on! I’ll be there shortly. The judge is very needy when there’s a full moon. This is going to take stamina. :confused:

So I am condemned to die hanged from a gallows at Cruxton Abbey. I have no idea what this abbey is but I have seen Katie hanged and don’t think mine will be any better. I am so fucked.

My ‘induction’ to the abbey is humiliating and demeaning. They determine I need to be cleaned. I am locked in a vertical cage and sprayed with bleach then hosed off with cold well water.
cage 117.jpg
Next I am taken to what they call the infirmary and am ‘inspected’ in a most lewd manner.
prison 171.jpg
I am told I must have a ‘cavity search’ to insure I am not bringing contraband into the jail. I wince as see the nurse and doctor putting on latex gloves.
exam 020 a.jpg
I am somewhat stimulated as they inspect my pussy but the anal inspection is damn painful.
exam 021.jpg
I protest the degrading violation of my ass and find I will spend my first night chained in a cage and locked in a metal ‘hot box’.

cage 096 a.jpg
Maybe being hanged will be better than being here!

-Kathy

I am held in the Cruxton Abbey jail to wait out my nine days until I am hanged. To say I am treated less than humane is far too kind. As a condemned woman I have no rights. I am used as the guards’ sex toy.
group 012.jpg
Any failure to please them earns me discipline.
electro tor 012.jpg
You cannot imagine the pain of having my well fucked pussy electrically tortured by the assistant warden.
electro tor 13.jpg
Even the other inmates treat me like scum. They know I have only days before I am hanged. They take great joy in reminding me how few days I have before I am hanged. Two of the convicts even brag to me that they have been chosen to dig my grave.
prison 100.jpg
I am not feeling much love here. As my days are winding down I look out my cell window.
prison 028 a.jpg
Across the courtyard I see a pair of workers doing a last bit of maintenance on the gallows that I will soon be hanged from.
gallow 21.jpg
I am feeling sick…

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom