Kathy Summer goes to trial

Go to CruxDreams.com
Near the gallows where Kathy Summer will be hanged two convicts in handcuffs and shackles toil to dig the grave Kathy will be buried in after she is hanged tomorrow. As they toil under the sun baking them the satisfaction of digging Kathy’s grave is replaced by the realization that digging the pit is more work than they thought.
slave labor 001.jpg
They argued about how much work the job is but the guards reminds them to do their job or they or they will be hanged after Kathy is and join her body in the grave. It is good motivation!

Tomorrow I am to be hanged. It turns out getting a condemned woman ready for her execution makes for a busy day. The guard comes to my cell and tells me I have visitors. He tells me to back up to the bars. I know the routine and offer my wrists to be handcuffed.
prison 220.jpg
I wonder who came to see me and find it is Professor Moore and Messaline. They are nicely dressed and enjoying cocktails while I reek from my own sweat as I haven’t been bathed since I arrived here. I must say the visit was less than friendly.

“Why are you here? Did you come to gloat after getting me condemned to hang” I demand.

“I just wanted to see what my money maker looks like” Barb says with an evil smile. “You see I own the broadcast rights for you hanging. You neck is worth a fortune to me.”

“And I sold the prison premium French wood to fix up the gallows so you don’t get hurt before you hang… Oh, and they bought a premium French hemp noose to dangle you from” Messaline adds.

“I thought we women need to stick together” I huff.

“We are! You are going to hang and Messa and I are getting rich because of you” Barb exclaims.
prison 224.jpg
I can’t say I am feeling the love right now. After they leave a guard roughly hustles me off to a room I have not been to before. I protest saying “Don’t be so rough! Where are you taking me?”
prison 175 a.jpg
“Quit your whining. I’m taking you to your ‘Virginal Execution Prevention Protocol Procedure’” he snarls.

I correctly assume I am about to be raped. I am bound face down on a cum stained mattress with my ankles cuffed apart to leave my pussy and ass exposed. I find it ironic tomorrow I will be hanged for my promiscuity yet I am subject to being raped by a half dozen guards to insure I am not a virgin. The fucking of my pussy isn’t bad but the anal violations are brutal and painful. They also fucked my mouth. I pissed them off when I spit their cum out.

They leave me on the rancid mattress and as they walk out I say “You aren’t leaving me here, are you?”

The last one to leave says “You’ve had your last fuck before you hang!”
prison 221.jpg
Later I am put in a cell too short for me to stand in. I kneel with my legs apart to let their spunk drain from my loins.
prison 219.jpg
For my last night my wrists are left cuffed behind my back. I lay out on the filthy carpet stained with sweat and excrement from women who before me spent their last night.
prison 223.jpg
Tomorrow I will hang. I don’t sleep much…

-Kathy

“I just wanted to see what my money maker looks like” Barb says with an evil smile. “You see I own the broadcast rights for you hanging. You neck is worth a fortune to me.”

A25F2BC1-87E2-44B6-A679-F0516047FA78.jpeg Scrooge McBarb ;):devil::rolleyes:

“I thought we women need to stick together” I huff.

“We are! You are going to hang and Messa and I are getting rich because of you” Barb exclaims

7B800913-8DC6-42FF-A22B-B3802A785505.jpegLet’s have another glass of wine, Messa. The show is about to begin!
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom