MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really didn't expect to be raped in this way on my cross!

This woman, Nicole, who claimed to know me had done me a lot of good by coming to suck me and make me ejaculate but when she told me she would come back, I did not think it was going to happen like that .

When I saw Bjorn put a platform at the height of my feet, I really wondered what it was going to be used for!

I quickly got the answer to my questions because, immediately after, Nicole, helped by the Swedes, came up to my height!
She stroked my cock and then put her arms around the top of my cross, kissed me by inserting her tongue deep into my mouth and then impaled on my erect sex.

The shock caused by this extra weight made me howl in pain, my wrists nailed making me suffer excruciatingly!

A gentle heat gradually took hold of me and, my cock firmly anchored in her wet and boiling vagina, my pain turned into enjoyment.
Her comings and goings on me didn't even make me suffer anymore but led me to an orgasm!
In addition to moving on me, she shouted me rubbish words and demanded that she be whipped very hard.

Bjorn and Birgitt then began to lacerate her back and buttocks with their whips, which made her enjoy very strongly.

I felt that my sperm would soon fill her and, indeed, a moment later, I was ejaculating in her!
Her reaction was immediate and she too began to ejaculate more than a man, screaming her pleasure.

The Swedes removed her from me but, once she got off, she couldn't resist and took my cock back in the mouth and sucked it until I spread once more down her throat.

Decidedly, this woman is really a sex bomb dubbed an extreme masochist .
I have the impression that she is not at the end of her exploits, I would even bet that she convinced the "head-mistress" to be crucified and that she will soon join us .

As she walks away followed by a crowd of curious people who are hoping for new adventures, I try to calmly catch my breath hoping that my awake pains will diminish and become bearable again, that my drugs will continue to act because i really want to live my death .

For some of the people nailed to the crosses time seems to stretch or even stop due to the incredible and painful experiences they are going through.
But the reality is that the operation is progressing very fast and less than 10 minutes had elapsed since the erection of the crosses started. The groups move to the next four and quickly prepare their lifting.
Loxuru, Kathy, Gabriella and Barb see the ropes attached to the ends 0f their patibuli and try to prepare for the pain they know will soon experience.
They look also up to the eight naked friends already writhing in their woods.

-Barb! - Carlos exclaims getting the attention of the attractive American- Remember, we will be together and we’ll support each other’s until the end; As you said.
Barb’s cross is starting to rise; she maintains her eyes on Carlos’s while he continues speaking to her in a reassuring voice:
- There are lots of people waiting to see us dying in our crosses. Let’s not disappoint them and let’s last long and suffer for their pleasure!
Think that our fantasy is about to come true…Be brave!
She tries to smile back and braces for the imminent pain.

She hears muffled cries, moans…some screams.
She looks left and right and sees the crosses of Loxuru, Kathy and Gabriella going up and joining with hers the semicircle of trees of death.
When her pole is half way up the speed increases and she soon finds herself hanging from her wrist and screaming when the cross reaches the bottom of its hole. She feels the rough wood scratching her buttocks and suddenly the pain just blinds her.

While she tries to cope with the excruciating sensations of crucifixion, Carlos looks at her from the ground.
He remembers the incredibly pleasant sensation of squashing his erection under his loincloth against Barb’s bum while they waited in line to board the plane. It was yesterday and it seems like ages ago!
He also remembers licking her pussy in the shower and keeps admiring her naked body hanging from the nails. She looks so pretty and sexy crucified!

Loxuru, still dazed by the sudden pain of being now hanging from his nails, looks to his right admiring his naked wife. They look at each other’s with a big deal of incredulity. They are both crucified!
And somehow they are getting excited by this fact and by looking at the other’s naked and exposed body.
Lox then tries to inhale enough air to say something witty to her.

At the same time Kathy is writhing in her cross telling herself that she got herself crucified. Nailed naked, dying in a cross. She too is afraid of death and the terrible torture that awaits her before that.
But she looks to her left and sees Pyraland naked and erect and all the people looking at her gorgeous body and can’t deny she is excited too.
-I am crucified! For real! At last! - She tells herself while trying to push up on the nail that pierces her feet together.

Gabriella during the last moments lying on the ground was telling herself that this it the way things are and trying to accept her execution.
She is a whore; a very beautiful one and very expensive, but a slut in the end. So it’s somehow right for her to die like that: Naked and giving immense pleasure to men.
One of the men of the group that will raise her cross looks into her incredible green eyes and tells her:

-Hold on beauty, you are going up!

Not knowing what to say she just nods her blonde head and immediately she feels her cross being lifted and getting very fast to the vertical. The same man has put a hand on her buttocks and even manages to feel her pussy with a couple of fingers while pushing her up.
And for a moment, like several of her companions, she thinks she is going to fall from the cross, but instead she finds herself being shocked by the pain in her wrists and shaken by the cross falling in its place.
She can no longer hold a scream of anguish and fear.
She then tries to stay calm and not move too much, but at the same time she has to look for a less painful position and she also has to push up in order to breathe.
Several moments pass before she can open her eyes. She sees then a lot of people in front of her.
They are looking I total amazement at her gorgeous naked figure executed in humiliation in front of them…for their pleasure.
Gabriella looks back at them and sees adoration and lust in their eyes.
And feels herself admired, desired, and even worshiped by the audience.
She is dying for their pleasure and yes, perhaps it is all right in the end…

While the teams go for the last four there is some kind of commotion when a naked woman impales herself in one of the men crucified already. Then she is lead towards one of the vacant crosses.

-Looks like we have another customer!- One on them remarks laughing.

Nicole

Our screams and howls attracted a lot of people and it is in the middle of a hedge of spectators who insult me and spit on me that I walk towards the cross that awaits me!

Bjorn doesn't need to whip me, I walk with a decided step!

I am no longer afraid, I want this cross, I want the crowd and the crucified to see me whipping, raping, dying and enjoying in front of them.
I owe them this, especially in Piraland, it is because or rather thanks to him that I had the courage to take the step, I hope that Katy and Monica will not be too jealous, but we will all be united in this incredible fantasy, without end until death.

It's Bjorn again loading the cross on my shoulder!

God it's heavy, I have trouble getting up, Bjorn helps me with a whip, on my back and buttocks, I tremble on my legs but finally I'm standing!

Unlike the others my cross is already mounted and I have to drag it!
My way to the cross is going to be terrible!
Every time I falter or slow down Bjorn whips me on my back or buttocks!
This time I scream pure suffering, I can no longer enjoy !
I end up collapsing, exhausted.
Despite the lashes I can't get up, I think I'll be whipped to death on the spot!
I'm ready to die but eventually Bjorn appeals to two spectators and they will carry my cross.

Naked, back and buttocks and knees in blood, I follow them staggering.

Arriving near the cross of Piraland and Kathy, I try to smile at them, but it is they who comfort me they shout at me:

"Courage, you've done the hardest! "

I am not convinced, why did I ask to be whipped on my cross, I overestimated myself a little, but even if I ask for pity I know that will be refused, so I must arm myself with courage.

Without waiting for orders, grimacing, I lie on my cross!

Bjorn attaches my wrists firmly to the patibulum, shows me the nails that will pierce me, I shiver with terror, but my pussy wets again, I can not believe, about to be nailed, I'm still excited!
He presses the first nail on my left wrist !
I'm like hypnotized, I watch him do it, he lifts the hammer, and aaaaarrrrhhh it's excruciating!
I bend my feet plow the ground, after several hammer blows, the nail attaches me securely to the patibulum, without waiting it's the turn of my right wrist !
I piss on me !
No doubt it amuses them because I'm given a drink, before I go on, and then Bjorn announces:

"This slut asked to be raped on her cross, the volunteers are welcome!"

I am again given a bucket of ice water this time to wash myself and be "presentable"!
Four men show up!
The first one positions himself between my thighs lifts my legs on my shoulders, he fucks me brutally,
I have no time to enjoy that he ejaculates already!
Two more show up!
This time, I have one in my mouth and the other between my thighs lifts my legs very high, almost touching my breasts ! Fortunately I am quite flexible, having done dance younger, but it pulls on my wrists nailed, I moan, both enjoy at the same time in my mouth and my ass!
This time, the excitement is rising in my belly, I still feel frustrated but I think the next one will make me enjoy!
Indeed, the next one takes me almost lovingly, spreading my thighs, he penetrates me for a long time in the pussy and makes me enjoy very hard before squirting himself in my belly kissing me tenderly,
When he stands up I smile at him and says : "Thank you".

Seeing Bjorn approach, I understand that my ordeal will resume!
Indeed he securely ties my legs by positioning my feet slightly higher so as to open my thighs widely clearing my pussy.
I am very excited about this position, but I am apprehensing about the future.
Although I was prepared for it, the pain is beyond anything !
I thought I could bear! I scream, I struggle, I cry, but insensitive Bjorn mercilessly nails my ankles.
I end up losing consciousness!

Still lying on the floor nailed to my cross, I have just witnessed the erection of the crosses of Monica and Pira!

They seemed to suffer terribly, especially when their cross fell back into its anchorage hole.
Since then, they seem to be dancing on their cross, hung by their wrists, looking for the ideal position to alleviate their suffering that looks terrible.

Finally, I still found that Monica looked shaken by a big orgasm and Piraland's cock always looks hard and erect.

I have to expect to have to overcome a hellish pain but that's the price to pay to achieve the greatest of my fantasies.

I am very afraid but I am happy and my pussy does not stop dripping between my buttocks until my anus.

They're here, it's my turn!

I close my eyes as they prepare my cross and then I feel it move under me!
Little by little, I feel that the top of my cross rises and that the pain in my wrists wakes up and becomes stronger and stronger.
I feel hung by my arms and try to mitigate this by leaning on my feet.
On the contrary to relieve me, this movement has also awakened the suffering that starts from my feet and gains my whole body.

Arriving almost vertically, I am about to feel a hellish pain when the foot of my cross will fall back into the hole .

It's horrible this tiny descent, but in the very violent background for my feet and wrists, which causes me to shake all over my body and unbearable pain.

I am in place, now !
I occupy the place I wanted to occupy for a very long time, this dominant place, the world is at my feet and contemplates me .
I am naked, exposed, my breasts and my sex are offered to the crowd!
They can contemplate them, touch them, make me what they desire, nothing can humiliate me anymore!
On the contrary, I get a certain excitement from it.
I've always been an exhibitionist but I've never felt so naked, I like it, I've always liked it!

Like the others, I stir on my cross and realize that no position is comfortable, that the pain experienced is present all the time, continuous .
And that's just the beginning!
For now, I can breathe almost normally but when my arms will refuse to pull me, I feel that I will only begin to endure an unimaginable martyr.

Yet, in my scabrous situation, I feel a desire for sex, my pussy drips again and I feel my clitoris pointing beyond my intimate lips. Heat invades me from head to my feet and I begin, despite my pain, to purr, to scream, I will enjoy !
I enjoy!
An intense orgasm passes through me and seems not to have to stop .
I have just passed the stage of pain and my suffering has turned into enjoyment .
It's really delicious to experience this in my situation and the audience makes no mistake and applauds me which has the effect of causing me another orgasm even stronger than the first .

My long death has started well !

I am more and more happy to have chosen to end up on this cross that I love, that I idolize .

(Monica)

Since my cross has been raised, I really realize what a crucifixion is!

An infinite evil runs through my whole body although it is a little diminished by the drugs I swallowed .

Despite each of my movements inflicting intense pain on me, I can't help but pull on my arms and push on my legs, camber and then fall back.

I know that my agony will be long and that my suffering will only increase over time but, deep down, I realize that I have to get used to this idea because there will be no way out for me , that my will to end my life in this way must overcome this infinite suffering.

In addition, I always have these desires to have sex, to enjoy and my pussy, well exposed to the envious eyes of the crowd, does not stop getting wet.
I constantly feel an influx of blood into my vaginal lips and my heart beating in my clitoris.

It must be said that everything that happens around me is not made to diminish my desires!

All these crosses that are raised one after the other, the cries of suffering of the crucified and the rapes that happen very close to me, just below me, excite me to the utmost.

The last arrival does not seem to be the least excited of all, I would even go so far as to think that it is the most slutty!

She made us enjoy Kathy and me and even raped my Pira hanging on his cross.
Fortunately, I'm not jealous but I still admit that I would have liked to be in her place and feel Pira's cock ejaculate in the bottom of my belly.

Now, here she is also nailed to a cross and, given the hole they made to my left, will certainly become my neighbor of crucifixion.

Fortunately they had planned additional crosses because I see that one after the other, they welcome new victims .

There is no need to say, these crosses have something special to attract so many people.

There is only one unoccupied but for how much longer?

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's sure to attract an additional candidate.

The tip of my breasts hurts so much they point!
I try to close my legs hoping to tighten them on my clitoris in order to achieve a new orgasm!
I can't do it but my thoughts cause a cum's arrival and I feel that I will manage to enjoy!
A gentle heat invades me and I can not hold back a purr that quickly turns into cries of enjoyment .

I'm here, a terrible orgasm is going through me!

It's divinely good.

The erection of our crosses

I had closed my eyes for a moment to escape this shame when, suddenly, I heard that people were busying around us ...
Chora said to me, "Well, Messaline, it's your turn to show you,nailed and naked in front of the crowd: they'll like it, I think!"
So, she put out my loincloth and with the help of two men disguised as Roman soldiers, she managed the maneuver of my cross'erection ...

12 crucifixion.jpg

At first, I did not feel more pain, but when the cross was almost vertical, I felt my body hanging from these nails, creating unbearable pain in my wrists and feet ...
I was screaming, but it was nothing! When the cross slipped into the prepared hole, the shock was violent, so violent that I was almost fainted in pain!
Alas, this did not last and I regained my full consciousness: the torture was almost unbearable and Chora smiled and said to me: "See you, Messaline, you are here because you want it and because you were gullible enough to believe in the ecstasy that you were promised it: in fact, there will be no ecstasy, no orgasm, only hours of horrible suffering during which you may regret your conduct towards the society, your so-called lesbian nature that we have eradicate!"
Then, grabbing a huge buffalo horn, she added: "See how happy you will be to welcome in your intimacy this symbolic phallus that you have rejected all your past life!"

208 Snapshot_001_006.jpg

I suddenly heard Judith's voice screaming while her cross felt into her hole: "Aaaaaaaarg! Oh, Messa, I didn't think it would be this hard! Help me, support me! We must resist together now, for hours, to these horrible sufferings!"
Monique replied, "You are here to pay for a life of sin, Judith! No one will be able to help you now, on the contrary, see how the crowd laughs at you, how they like to see you suspended like an animal! You didn't want to follow the rules of the society, it gets rid of you and your two bodies will rot in the desert without burial ,so that, you will be forgotten

I smiled tenderly at Judith, trying to comfort her, but what else was left for us?
... more intense tortures?

155 Snapshot_001.jpg 99 Snapshot.jpg

TBC ...

There was some irony in the fact that Martha once brought me here to see me crucified, and that, finally, she is up to her cross even before me!

There is little time for me for thoughts!
The raising progresses fast. After raising Martha, the crew approaches my cross. Ropes are swung around the edges of the crossbeam.
“Now the merry groom!” one of them says.

Two lift up the crossbeam from the back. Others pull the ropes.
The beginning of the raising is difficult and slow for the crew. Then, they get momentum!
Suddenly these nails really hurt.
They give no grip!
I press my back against the raw wood.
Every muscle, I strain.
But nothing can prevent me from sliding down over the stake.
The cross wiggles! It is a scary experience, lying flat on a narrow wooden beam. It feels like I will be falling off. I have no more control of what happens to me! I shout!
I cry out of pain, when the wrist nails abruptly stop my falling.
I try to brake my falling, by straining my legs. Pushing on the ankle nails terribly hurts!

The horizon comes up. The cross keeps moving fast! It feels unstoppable! Shall it flip over? Fear keeps me shouting!
But then, it is held steadily upright!

Still, my body weight pulls me down. I hang to the wrist nails. My arms keep stretching and stretching, my shoulders get strained. My body weight pushes on the ankle nails. It bends and pushes my knees apart.

The last move! Lowering the cross into the hole -wham! A last, fierce jolt, that shakes hurts, and overstretches every inch of my body once more, particularly on the nailing points. Then, the cross comes to rest. And me too, almost, anyway, still writhing, to search for comfort, for a stable position, that is not there.

I look down! I see people looking up at me, taking pictures, enjoying the scenery of me, crucified, completely exposed and powerless, prisoner, captive of a cross.

Right from me, Martha is still struggling too! She looks at me with wonder, suffering and excitement.

Damn! I am really crucified now!

I had closed my eyes for a moment to escape this shame when, suddenly, I heard that people were busying around us ...
Chora said to me, "Well, Messaline, it's your turn to show you,nailed and naked in front of the crowd: they'll like it, I think!"
So, she put out my loincloth and with the help of two men disguised as Roman soldiers, she managed the maneuver of my cross'erection ...

View attachment 769512

At first, I did not feel more pain, but when the cross was almost vertical, I felt my body hanging from these nails, creating unbearable pain in my wrists and feet ...
I was screaming, but it was nothing! When the cross slipped into the prepared hole, the shock was violent, so violent that I was almost fainted in pain!
Alas, this did not last and I regained my full consciousness: the torture was almost unbearable and Chora smiled and said to me: "See you, Messaline, you are here because you want it and because you were gullible enough to believe in the ecstasy that you were promised it: in fact, there will be no ecstasy, no orgasm, only hours of horrible suffering during which you may regret your conduct towards the society, your so-called lesbian nature that we have eradicate!"
Then, grabbing a huge buffalo horn, she added: "See how happy you will be to welcome in your intimacy this symbolic phallus that you have rejected all your past life!"

View attachment 769513

I suddenly heard Judith's voice screaming while her cross felt into her hole: "Aaaaaaaarg! Oh, Messa, I didn't think it would be this hard! Help me, support me! We must resist together now, for hours, to these horrible sufferings!"
Monique replied, "You are here to pay for a life of sin, Judith! No one will be able to help you now, on the contrary, see how the crowd laughs at you, how they like to see you suspended like an animal! You didn't want to follow the rules of the society, it gets rid of you and your two bodies will rot in the desert without burial ,so that, you will be forgotten

I smiled tenderly at Judith, trying to comfort her, but what else was left for us?

View attachment 769515 View attachment 769514

TBC ...
Beautiful and exciting post and pictures Messaline!
Looking forward to be crucified next to you!

View attachment 769512

View attachment 769513

TBC ...
In the Roman brothels all sort of sex was usual for men. I did dot read about women with their desires.

Text written in collaboration with Piraland

Nicole

When I wake up with cold water, I can only see my situation!
I am irreparably nailed to a cross by my wrists and my ankles!
I have a crazy throbbing pain all over my body.

My cross is still lying on the ground and, turning my head, I see that I am almost the only one to be erected.
It will be my turn soon.

My back that has just been whipped makes me suffer with the contact of the raw wood of my cross.
I'm sure that i must have broken bones in my wrists.

It's strange, despite the pain, I'm happy!
I will be able to finish my life as I have always dreamed.

Birgitt and Bjorn are standing near me, I can see, contemplating her half-open sex, the excitement of this pretty Swede and that of her husband whose erect cock makes me want.

For the moment, they are not here for pleasure but to finish the torture I requested.
The whip that both holds in hand does not take long to get up and leather strips quickly fell on my thighs, my cock, my belly and my breasts.

This extra pain they cause me to ejaculate like a man and then I feel a phenomenal orgasm!
I scream but not of pain, because I passed this stage, but fun!
A crazy pleasure, a really great orgasm !

Enjoyment dropped, I'm totally exhausted and I feel a terrible thirst.
I say it to birgitt who smiles and come to put legs spread over my face!

- I'm going to give you drink , she told me, starting to urinate towards my mouth!

Her urine reaches me on the middle of my face, filling my nostrils and mouth!
In spite of myself, I swallow !

- So, was it good? She ask me !

In my position, I can not do anything and prefer to keep quiet and endure this new humiliation.

Then I feel Bjorn's fingers caressing my aching, sore breasts before reaching my exposed pussy, spreading my swollen inner lips, grazing my clit and then inserting his cock into my gaping vagina.

It does not take me much time to reach a new orgasm.

I then see carpenters approaching my cross!
In a short time, I will be hanged up there and my agony will resume, my pains will wake up and my death will come, slowly, cruelly.

In parting, Birgitt puts me in the mouth pills that I swallow directly.

I'm not afraid to suffer, I love it but I want to enjoy as much as possible of those moments that I have been waiting for so long!

View attachment 769512

View attachment 769513

TBC ...
Messa, I really hope Mistress Monique and Ama (Mistress in Spanish) Charo would in the end throw your bodies with ours into the common grave we digged the previous day.
And are you and Judith wearing the lovely crowns of flowers or not? I hope yes, because you look lovely with it!
And perhaps you would consent in taking a dose of pills now so you may « enjoy » somehow your last hours together ?

I am afraid that after such fantastically written last parts of Messaline and Loxuru I will run out of words to describe my emotions - they have already said everything!
We all experience similar emotions. We get excited by very similar fantasies and perversions. We are being crucified in the same way.
Still, even repeated, every personal point of view is worth to be written and readed.
Very soon we all be hanging from our crosses. Dying naked in front of the rest of us and the audience.
We all like that idea and get excited by it.
But, when you time comes, tell us what you feel.

Since I had to bear the sexual assault of Monique, the pain woke up in my arms and my legs!
I feel like weighing a ton and I wonder how long I'll be able to hold!

Despite this ongoing suffering, I keep moving on my cross, always busy looking for the most comfortable position!
Alas, the more I look for it and the less I find it.

I am very thirsty, I feel that my tongue swells in my mouth and no longer have saliva but a kind of whitish slime, soon, if they do not give me somethijng to drink, I will not even cry my pain, I do not 'will be more able.

On the other hand, my cock is still erect and I just piss sent a jet of urine far enough that made laugh and mock the crowd closer and closer to our cross.

The beautiful women who are crucified next to me look calm!

After the loud orgasm that has just crossed, Monica seems to recover, she almost does not move, hanging by her wrists, legs bent widely apart!
I do not know how long she will stay that way, motionless?
The pain she'll feel in her wrists and arms will obligatorily force her to seek comfort in another position.

On the other side, Kathy is still beautiful, her pain seems to be, thanks to drugs, bearable!
The crowd is at her feet admiring her, some even allow him to touch and even penetrate her pussy full of cum!
I think she likes it because, with each contact, she purrs and arches, pushing her pussy forward as if she asked that it does not stop.
I really feel she is not far from her next orgasm.

Nicole and her cross are still lying on the ground!
She is anxiously waiting to be trained and, as an extreme masochist, to feel the pains and orgasms of crucifixion.
Seeing the cum flowing from her pussy, I imagine that in her head, everything must mix.

Just after Kathy, I see that Roberta is being trained with her cross!
I hear that she screams but do not beg.
I know she's very resistant but our torture is really very painful and promises to be long .

I unfortunately can not see my other companions of crucifixion and wish, even for a moment, to come down from my cross to be able to admire the cruel beauty of the spectacle that we offer.
It's a shame, when you see that everything is filmed, that there is not, as in many events, a giant screen that would allow us to see the reactions of each, their suffering, their enjoyment and their death.

I suffer and I am thirsty!

Will they give us something to drink and get help from a "horned" to relieve our limbs and help us breathe a little easier?

I hope so !

Back
Top Bottom