MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sorry but I also slept during the night and only heard what would have happened, I can not guarantee the exact truth of the said. That's just what I knew, again, sorry.
Don't bother! Rumours and gossip easily spread in such a community!

Meanwhile, what bothers me is, who made that bloody knoll so bloody high!? I'll be bloody dead before I bloody get up there! A cable car to the top of the knoll would have been very convenient, to my opinion!
"Headmistress! Can't I drop that bloody heavy crossbeam and have it brought up by a truck!? No!? Just a question, Headmistress, you don't need to AUCH! flog me for that!"

After a strong flogging, they had the right to be raped by those who wanted it.
Right!? Hang on! Wait a minute! 'You have the right to be fucked in your ass, by a queu of....!'
I tell you, all that stuff is still dripping down between my legs! Even the loincloth cannot stop it! When it dries, it gives a terrible itching, but I cannot scratch, because my hands are tied to that bloody crossbeam! "Can someone please scratch between my thighs!?" Oh no! On second thoughts, in these circumstances, that is a silly question! Plenty of eager volunteers! Too much, actually! Headmistress orders Aline to give me -AUCH! AUCH!-a few more lashes, to keep me in ine! Hey Headmistress, occupy yourself about Carlos, will you!?
What do you say, Martha!? That I should move my lazy ass and stop growling like an old grumpy sod? You know Martha, although I only know you for just a few days, we already behave together as if we were a longtime married couple! Perhaps, the Headmistress has the authority to marry us on top of the knoll, before we get crucified! Then we get crucified naked next to each other in front of al these guests! That would be the ultimate honeymoon, don't you think!?

Don't bother! Rumours and gossip easily spread in such a community!

Meanwhile, what bothers me is, who made that bloody knoll so bloody high!? I'll be bloody dead before I bloody get up there! A cable car to the top of the knoll would have been very convenient, to my opinion!
"Headmistress! Can't I drop that bloody heavy crossbeam and have it brought up by a truck!? No!? Just a question, Headmistress, you don't need to AUCH! flog me for that!"

Right!? Hang on! Wait a minute! 'You have the right to be fucked in your ass, by a queu of....!'
I tell you, all that stuff is still dripping down between my legs! Even the loincloth cannot stop it! When it dries, it gives a terrible itching, but I cannot scratch, because my hands are tied to that bloody crossbeam! "Can someone please scratch between my thighs!?" Oh no! On second thoughts, in these circumstances, that is a silly question! Plenty of eager volunteers! Too much, actually! Headmistress orders Aline to give me -AUCH! AUCH!-a few more lashes, to keep me in ine! Hey Headmistress, occupy yourself about Carlos, will you!?
What do you say, Martha!? That I should move my lazy ass and stop growling like an old grumpy sod? You know Martha, although I only know you for just a few days, we already behave together as if we were a longtime married couple! Perhaps, the Headmistress has the authority to marry us on top of the knoll, before we get crucified! Then we get crucified naked next to each other in front of al these guests! That would be the ultimate honeymoon, don't you think!?
If you need anything, especially from a sexual point of view, ask Monica, my nymphomaniac woman, she is open to any proposal or request! Try, you will not be disappointed! She really likes to sexually serve !

If you need anything, especially from a sexual point of view, ask Monica, my nymphomaniac woman, she is open to any proposal or request! Try, you will not be disappointed! She really likes to sexually serve !
Thanks, but my companion Martha is a little bit possessive! That crossbeam she is tied to currently, can still become a dangerous weapon in her hands. I don't want to have it smashed into my face!:eek::D

Kathy was naked! A guard was tying his wrists behind his back and another was staring at him in a loincloth to hide his adorable little pussy!
I remained frozen, I wanted to speak but no sound came out of my throat! What had happened?

Suddenly, she said to me: "After having enjoyed last night with your wife and you, I have carefully thought, weighed the pros and cons and finally made my decision! The cross, the nails, the crucifixion, It's my destiny ... This image of me naked suffering and agonizing on the cross has always been in my mind and had to come to fruition one day, this day has arrived and my decision is irrevocable. "

So beware, Piraland. You may think you are there as a spectator, as a bystander. But the Cross has a way of reaching out and seizing you in an inescapable embrace! Do you see how beautiful kathy looks now, naked, vulnerable, ready! She thirsts for this experience, there was nothing she could do.

And you, Piraland? Do you not wonder what it would be like to have the wood across your shoulders? To be standing there exposed, next to her? Do you not feel an itch where the nails would go? Do you feel as if the sun is already burning your exposed flesh?

Why do you think I have stayed away from this thread? It is too seductive!

So beware, Piraland. You may think you are there as a spectator, as a bystander. But the Cross has a way of reaching out and seizing you in an inescapable embrace! Do you see how beautiful kathy looks now, naked, vulnerable, ready! She thirsts for this experience, there was nothing she could do.

And you, Piraland? Do you not wonder what it would be like to have the wood across your shoulders? To be standing there exposed, next to her? Do you not feel an itch where the nails would go? Do you feel as if the sun is already burning your exposed flesh?

Why do you think I have stayed away from this thread? It is too seductive!
The attraction of the cross is indeed very strong and the charm of women who are going to be crucified is not without attraction!
Not being the master of this story, I can not know nor foresee the future! We will see ! Maybe we are not at the end of our surprises!

For a moment, I did not know who I was or where I was!

This beautiful girl had just given me a lesson of courage and will! . It was she who was right, you had to know how to go after your fantasies, confront them, tame them whatever the cost, even to death!

I put my hand in the pocket of my pants and took the bag of these fucking drugs that I had in reserve in case!
I swallowed a huge dose and asked a guard to tell the crossmistress that it was necessary to prepare one more! That these cursed crosses would make an extra victim.

I also gave Kathy an extra dose of drugs that she swallowed without saying anything.
Now, no more possible reverse for her, for me, or for others because if, by chance, the cross did not kill us, these deadly drugs would do it in maximum 5 days.

Kathy, you convinced me, I said, taking off my clothes, because or rather thanks to you I finally have the courage to face this cross that has always obsessed me and who is waiting for me up there on the hill!
I'm going to die with you and the others because, like you, it's my destiny, it was written, the road was drawn.

We went out and the guard stayed with us tied Kathy to the post!

I will not flog you, I tell her, I do not have the will nor the desire, I leave that to others who will not be long in arriving.

At that moment, naked, without having a loincloth and neither having my wrists tied behind my back, I read in Kathy's eyes what she wanted, what she expected of me.

I approach behind her, gently passes my hand in her neck, runs my hand over her face, her mouth opens and she licks my fingers, sucks, she calls me without saying a word. Like last night, I feel give herself, open. Both hands are now on her breasts, I carresses, I knead, I pinch the ends, hard, erect and then down to her belly that shudders but m 'stop before touching her vulva. She pushes her buttocks back, goes in search of my sex and does not take long to feel it, hard and bandaged as ever. My fingers, after discarding her loincloth, now meet her intimate lips swollen with blood, spread and penetrate her boiling vagina and overflowing with cum, I touch her clitoris, triturate gently and she begins to purr like a cat in heat. I spread her buttocks and the head of my penis goes in search of the entrance to her cave of love. She bends her right leg and lifts it to facilitate the passage and, directly, welcomes me in her . Well wedged to the bottom of her vagina, my penis feels the contractions of her intimate muscles who want to hold him but he escapes to immediately return, tirelessly. I restrain myself, I do not want to miss her ultimate orgasm but I feel in my testicles the rise of sperm that is preparing. Fortunately, I also feel her stomach quiver, her breathing speed up, her vaginal muscles contract more and more. She screams, come and chained with a groan of happiness that continues while I emptied into her in long successive jets.

Our last voluntary orgasm had been great.

We stay there for long seconds without moving, taking advantage of this last divine moment that life gives us.
I would like to prolong it a long time but four decided hands grab me and pull me backwards, at the end of my cock still erect still hang a few drops of sperm mixed with Kathy's cum

These hands force my penis and my balls painfully in a loincloth and stick me to the post next to that of Kathy.

I turn my head towards my neighbor, she also looks at me, her eyes speak and express a real satisfaction, she looks happy to have take her decision, to be there and not to be alone.
Her lips move and I read a thank you. But it is I who owe her more than a thank you, she allowed me to realize myself, to have had the courage to face my demons.

So, dreamers! We have decided, we made the decisive step towards the cross?
It was the voice of Aline who had come down with her husband Jaime to take care of us, the latecomers.

Yes, mistress we replied in chorus!

They are much less formal in small committee because they are both naked probably decided to take advantage of us in addition to whipping us.

Aline takes care of me, she is really expert and every time the straps of her whip reach me, it hurts me horrible but I grit teeth, I even feel some enjoyment probably because of drugs and of the production in greater quantity of endorphin which they provoke.

Kathy, meanwhile, is not spared either by Jaime who gratifies a really varied flogging that spares no part of his back.

The first part completed, they ask us to return and present our front.

I see tears running down Kathy's cheeks but they do not spoil her beauty. Despite the pain felt, she still looks as sure of herself and decided to endure everything to the end.

Before starting the second round of blows, Aline, visibly excited, stroked me sex and scrotum through my loincloth, gently first, then brutally squeezing and twisting all my pack with all her strength making me up.

They resume flogging and I see Kathy also upset to offer her tender breasts and all her femininity to the violent kisses of the leather straps.
Aline also reserves a preferential treatment to my lower abdomen that, totally submissive, I push forward to facilitate the thing.

That's it, it's over the whip and we are detached and pushes on the remaining patibulums! Kathy is on her knees and, while the guards firmly bind her wrists on the beam that will become an integral part of herself just now, Jaime spreads her loincloth and buttocks and penetrates her anus with a decided and brutal blow .

Me, I landed on the back, the neck on my patibulum and the guards take care of my wrists while Aline, after taking out my member of my loincloth, impaled on it and began a fantastic ride.

But time is running out, we have to catch up with others who are advancing very, very slowly but still moving forward.
Dressed up, our tormented couple makes us get up and pushes us to move forward, to begin our climb to our death .

Our elbows brush against each other and this fortuitous contact helps us to move forward.

The penultimate stage is launched, we will get there, we want it, we wish it.

Our destiny is on the way!

What!? Now they are telling us!:cursing2::eeek:;)

Even if next year's edition would be held in Oz?:D
As for killer drugs, I know it from the beginning, I'm the producer! Very good for sex and excitement, very effective against pain but very bad for the heart! Do not look for them, they are not commercialized.
For the next edition, Disneyland would not be bad either, we would be sure to have public.

With help from Piraland here is my story.

Burning under a satanic sun, I painfully climb this "via crucis" with Piraland next to me and well encouraged by the leather strips of Jaime and Aline.

The others are not far away, we will soon be all grouped.

I am immersed in my thoughts!

My whole body makes me suffer terribly but it is the price to pay to reach the end of my desire, to succeed my death, the one I always wanted, naked on my cross.

Arriving here in the asshole of the world following the invitation of a friend, who was a member at the same BDSM club and who also had an attraction for the cross and the crucifixion,
I had accepted and, the day before the departure, my friend had failed. Excited by the adventure and hoping to find my way among all those lovers of the cross, I left alone.

When I saw the future crucified arrive, I felt directly attracted to them, even identified with them.

During their first flogging, I felt like the blows they were given to them reached me too and my panties were completely soaked.
Having removed them, I was even going to get my pussy licked by Fat slave girl and then welcomed in me the sex of Amosad.
I enjoyed it.

In the evening, I met Piraland and followed him,

I grazed the orgasm when I heard the enjoyment of Messaline and Judith.

All these people who were going to die on the cross the next day obsessed me and when I made love intensely with Piraland seeing far away under the stars the stakes planted, I understood that one of them was for me and that I could not escape it.

The next morning, I found the headmistress and asked her to be crucified with the others!
She advised me to think again for an hour or two but I already knew that my decision was made and that nothing would make me change my mind.

My cross, I had it in mind,
I wanted to be humiliated, flogged, beaten and nailed naked on my cross in front of who would want to see me exposed, suffering and dying .

I went to the bar of the hotel, asked for a maximum dose of drugs, swallowed it directly and went running to see the headmistress who sent me to the "barracks" to be prepared .

The arrival of Piraland did me good and when he told me that I had convinced him to die on a cross near me, I felt an infinite happiness!
We will be two, together to support each other in the fulfillment of our fantasy, to the end, until death.

At that time I felt a very intense desire to make love, to be taken voluntarily before certainly suffering a rape or more.

My loincloth was soaked and when Piraland pushed it away and penetrated me, I could not hold back the demented orgasm I experienced.

The flogging that followed obviously made me suffer but also motivated me even more, I took an intense pleasure.

Then, the patibullum, my anal rape and this hellish rise to our crosses.

Now, I feel good, I suffer but I love this suffering.

I feel very tired, exhausted and also very excited.

The small winks that we exchange Piraland and I gives us courage and strength to achieve our daydream!

My cross, waits for me.

Last edited:
Step on this fucking "via crucis" is really a nightmare for Kathy and me!
Whores of sharp stones tear our feet, this fucking patibulum, which seems to weigh a ton, which scratches our shoulders already started by the flocks of lashes and the fucking sun that burns our skin and crushes us! And Aline and Jaime who push us to kick and whip.

It is necessary to catch the others and especially not to be late for the big festival of the cross, to be part of this apocalyptic spectacle is for us the final must, the culmination of all our fantasies.

These thoughts and drugs give my cock a dimension never reached before.

I turn my head to the right, I see Kathy, bent under the weight of her patibulum. In her pain, she remains dignified and allways so beautifull, brilliant with the sweat that flows from her forehead to the end of her beautiful breasts whose tips erect show us the way .
She gives me a shy smile.
What can happen in her head?

I came out of my thoughts by a violent whip of Aline that ends just on my penis!
I fall on my knees, make a superhuman effort to get up and take a new lash that tears my back but I get to get up!
My knees are bleeding.

So, Pira! Say Aline, Always happy with your fate?

Yes, mistress, I'm going in a few hours to erase my life of shit, to die as I have always wanted!

It's good ! And I see that your cock is always erect! she adds, putting her hand on my loincloth.

When you're naked, nailed to your cross, before standing up, I'll crush your mouth with my pussy and you'll lick me while your woman slut suck you!
Then, your whore will replace me and I impaled on your beautiful cock to completely empty your balls!

As you like, mistress, my body belongs to you!

If she considered it a punishment, I found it rather pleasant!

Go, stop dreaming, advances she said gratifying me with a kick in the ass followed by a whip which she has the secret.

Little by little, we get closer to others, they do not seem to be easier than us and, moreover, support this damn sun since longer than us!

On our crosses, just now, I do not have the impression that we will tan, I think rather that we will cook, roast!

I think the others saw us and are slowed by the headmystress so that we arrive together at the top!

Monica saw me and came down to me!
Her bare feet bleed too and her little dress does not hide anything from her body.
She rushes on me, a whip in her hand.
What are you doing here ? she asked, what fly stung you?

You know that I've always dreamed of that, and Kathy's attitude and courage gave me strength.

It's because of that little whore that you decided to die!

Little slut! she said to Kathy, sending her a volley of lashes that knocked her down!

Aline screams and holds Monica while Jaime, for once, helps Kathy to get up.

Their decision is irrevocable and you can only accept! Your man realizes his fantasy, his dream.
You will help him, you will nail him with me to his cross, she tells Monica who calms down and looks at me, raises her arm and sends me the straps of her whip in the chest and starts again on my back!
I hope you liked, she said and kissed me before moving away from me.

Go the condemned, the others are waiting for us, let's resume our walk, we are almost there! say Aline

I turn to Kathy trying to apologize with a look at the attitude of this crazy Monica!

Khaty smiles at me, I'm forgiven.

Last effort before we can rest on our cross which is waiting for us impatiently.

Burning under a satanic sun, I painfully climb this "via crucis" with Piraland next to me and well encouraged by the leather strips of Jaime and Aline.

The others are not far away, we will soon be all grouped.

I am immersed in my thoughts!

My whole body makes me suffer terribly but it is the price to pay to reach the end of my desire, to succeed my death, the one I always wanted, naked on my cross.

Arriving here in the asshole of the world following the invitation of a friend, who was part of me at the same BDSM club and who also had an attraction for the cross and the crucifixion,
I had accepted and, the day before the departure, my friend had failed. Excited by the adventure and hoping to find my way among all those lovers of the cross, I left alone.

When I saw the future crucified arrive, I felt directly attracted to them, even identified with them.

During their first flogging, I felt like the blows they were given to them reached me too and my panties were completely soaked.
Having removed, I was even going to get licked my pussy by Fat slave girl and then welcomed in me the sex of Amosad.
I enjoyed it.

In the evening, I met Piraland and followed him,

I grazed the orgasm when I heard the enjoyment of Messaline and Judith.

All these people who were going to die on the cross the next day obsessed me and when I made love intensely with Piraland seeing far away under the stars the stakes planted, I understood that one of them was for me and that I could not escape it.

The next morning, I found the headmystress and asked him to be crucified with the others!
She advised me to think again for an hour or two but I already knew that my decision was made and that nothing would make me change my mind.

My cross, I had it in mind,
I wanted to be humiliated, flogged, beaten and nailed naked on my cross in front of who would want to see me exposed, suffering and dying .

I went to the bar of the hotel, asked for a maximum dose of drugs, swallowed it directly and went running to see the headmystress who sent me to the "barracks" to be prepared .

The arrival of Piraland did me good and when he told me that I had convinced him to die on a cross near me, I felt an infinite happiness!
We will be two, together to support each other in the fulfillment of our fantasy, to the end, until death.

At that time I felt a very intense desire to make love, to be taken voluntarily before certainly suffering a rape or more.

My loincloth was soaked and when Piraland pushed him away and penetrated me, I could not hold back the demented orgasm I experienced.

The flogging that followed obviously made me suffer but also motivated me even more, I took an intense pleasure.

Then, the patibullum, my anal rape and this hellish rise to our crosses.

Now, I feel good, I suffer but I love this suffering.

I feel very tired, exhausted and also very excited.

The small winks that we exchange Piraland and I gives us courage and strength to achieve our daydream!

My cross, waits for me.

Ohhhhh ... way to go, Kathy. Nice writing!:devil:

Perhaps, the Headmistress has the authority to marry us on top of the knoll, before we get crucified! Then we get crucified naked next to each other in front of al these guests! That would be the ultimate honeymoon, don't you think!?
Absolutely Lox! A very interesting idea. Both romantic and arousing! Married by the crosses you are about to be nailed. Perhaps the Headmistress would allow the newlyweds a quick consumation before being nailed and raised for their “honeymoon” in the cross. At least you will stay together until death parts you!
Yes! An arousing idea!

As I have explained several times I am a slow writer. It’s difficult for me to find time, peace and privacy to write. Plus the proper mood!
So, once again, I request your patience!
But I am really looking forward to the moment when we will be all crucified in front of the guests. Perhaps we will be able to see the faint blue line of the sea in the distance from the height of our crosses.
And looking left and right we will see the naked nailed bodies of our companions.

Amosad, Barb, Eulalia, Wikk, Gabriella, FatSlaveGirl, Loxuru, Martha, Nudeboy, Patrizio, Roberta, Judith, Messa...

The men writhing with hard cocks, the ladies, beautiful in her nakedness, suffering with hard nipples and wet pussies.
Her breasts raising and falling with her difficult breath.
Looking at each others. Fighting with our pain, trying to offer an unforgettable show to our public...

And now Piraland and Kathy join us in crucifixion!
Thanks for coming and be very welcome to the last hill!

As I have explained several times I am a slow writer. It’s difficult for me to find time, peace and privacy to write. Plus the proper mood!
So, once again, I request your patience!
But I am really looking forward to the moment when we will be all crucified in front of the guests. Perhaps we will be able to see the faint blue line of the sea in the distance from the height of our crosses.
And looking left and right we will see the naked nailed bodies of our companions.

Amosad, Barb, Eulalia, Wikk, Gabriella, FatSlaveGirl, Loxuru, Martha, Nudeboy, Patrizio, Roberta, Judith, Messa...

The men writhing with hard cocks, the ladies, beautiful in her nakedness, suffering with hard nipples and wet pussies.
Her breasts raising and falling with her difficult breath.
Looking at each others. Fighting with our pain, trying to offer an unforgettable show to our public...

And now Piraland and Kathy join us in crucifixion!
Thanks for coming and be very welcome to the last hill!
It's great to have been allowed to accompany you all in this great virtual adventure! Arrived last, I hope not to disappoint you with the spectacle of my soffrance and my death on the cross. I wish you all, women and men, a memorable crucifixion.

What!? Now they are telling us!:cursing2::eeek:;)

Even if next year's edition would be held in Oz?:D

Hmm, it could be tempting. The mysterious letter, the invitation, and a local event too.
Suitably themed crosses?

mickey-dora5.jpg

Absolutely Lox! A very interesting idea. Both romantic and arousing! Married by the crosses you are about to be nailed. Perhaps the Headmistress would allow the newlyweds a quick consumation before being nailed and raised for their “honeymoon” in the cross. At least you will stay together until death parts you!
Yes! An arousing idea!
:doh::doh::doh:Facing crucifixion was not enough!? Now, I talked myself into a fate worse than death!:facepalm:
I can already hear the Headmistress speak these words : "if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace":D
(whatever 'forever' would mean for some, on this occasion!:eek:

And no running away with a crossbeam attached!:confused:
;)

Back
Top Bottom