Minnesota Moore and the Emperors' Treasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 35 April 23, 2019 Antonio has a Question

Dr. Moore stared incredulously at Harold Antonia, along with a small weasel-looking man and David P! She struggled at her bonds and her gag. Harold, who was clearly in charge, gestured to one of the men, who removed Dr. Moore’s gag.
“What the hell is this Harold!” shouted Moore. “Have us untied immediately!”
“Now, now Professor Moore, calm down. I just have one question and then I can let you go. Where is the treasure?”
Madiosi-2019-223-interrogation.jpg

“What? You’ve got to be kidding. Let me loose!”
“I don’t kid about a hundred million Euros. Why do you think we “invested” all the money for your project? Certain “friends” of mine in Bulgaria were willing to invest. We had great confidence in you finding the hiding place. And now we can only hope that the treasure is still there. We expect to get a very nice return on our investment. Don’t worry your historian’s heart. We only want the gold and silver; we’ll leave any other historical objects. Now, tell me where to find it.”
“I will not! David, what are you doing here? Get us loose!”
Her student looked very ashamed. “Sorry Professor, you know my family’s desperate for money right now, medical bills for my brother! Mr. Antonio paid me very generously to keep him informed on our progress.”
“If you had simply told David the location last night, Dr. Moore,” added Harold, “all of this unpleasantness could have been avoided.”
“Please tell now, Professor. It’s just some gold and silver. Lives aren’t worth it!”
“I’ll never tell you, you traitor,” Barbara spit out the words. “How could you?”
“Actually, David is quite loyal to you. He wanted to back out this morning, but it was too late.”
“I was at the end of my rope! My brother is dying! Mr. Antonio promises no one would be hurt if you just tell us where the treasure is! Please!”
“I’ll never help you,” Barb said, looking at Antonio. “Not to help a thief steal precious history!”
“Oh, you will tell, Dr. Moore. I’m sure of that.” He turned to one of his men. “Strip them naked except their panties.”
The thugs proceeded to do so.
David began to object, but Antonio had one of his henchmen cuff and gag the young man and take him out of the room.
Antonio came up right in front of Barb, his face inches from hers.
“He has served his purpose. He really believed that I would never hurt anyone. In fact, if you had told him the location, I wouldn’t have had to snatch you.”
“Let us go!” demanded Dr. Moore.
“I’m afraid you don’t give the orders here. I truly like you and respect you, Professor Moore. I have no desire to hurt you. Though some of my men here desire to hurt girls, desire it very much!” He looked around and the thugs smiled wickedly. One drove a fist into his hand violently. Another was blatantly rubbing his crotch.
“My friends from Bulgaria who are not sentimental about History, or Professors or anything except their money,” Antonio said, gesturing to the weasel man. “They are very attached to their money! So, you will tell me where the treasure is, and you will lead us to it and you will watch as we haul away the gold and silver. It is up to you whether that happens with no pain to you and your student…” Barb flinched slightly as he threatened Messa. Damn, he saw that, she thought. Antonio frowned, “…or with a great deal of pain. Out of respect for you, I give you ten minutes to think it over. Think carefully – in the end you will tell me all I want. I promise you my men know how to do that.” He motioned for the men to un-gag Messaline and then they all left the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
a small weasel-looking man

The worst kind ... right up there with Arkansas Good-ole-boys. :facepalm:

gestured to one of the men, who removed Dr. Moore’s gag.

He’s asking for a shitload of complaining and protesting by doing that. :p

“Strip them naked except their panties.”

Uh oh .... :confused:

Out of respect for you, I give you ten minutes to think it over. Think carefully

I’d like to lodge a complaint... How bout ten days? ... and ... oh ... I need to pee :doh:

Will Barbara Talk? (Yes, silly question, of course she'll talk a lot.:facepalm:

:spank::spank::spank:

When is Moore's mind ever clear?:doh:

:spank::spank::spank::spank:

Perhaps that they'll use of the Messa'sufferings to encourage Barb in talking

Reading ahead? :popcorn:

Chapter 37 April 23, 2019 Sois Courageuse!

Barb and Messa hastened to reassure and comfort each other. Even as Barb was having doubts about exposing her young student to abuse, Messaline was vociferous in rejecting any compromise. After a string of typically inventive Gallic invective, Messa said,
“I would rather to die than give in to those serpents!” (It seemed she hadn’t yet exhausted her supply of insults.)
“This could get really ugly,” Dr. Moore cautioned. “Is it worth it just for principle?” Barb looked at the almost naked, soft body with which she had recently made love. The thought of Messa being tortured for Moore’s discovery seemed obscene.
“That is nothing!” Messa spat. “Our friends have missed us. They will ride to the rescue.”
“But how long will that be? I don’t think I can watch you be hurt just for an academic find.”
“I am proud être avec toi! Je te commande, do not think of me! Think of l'histoire! Baiser les bâtards!”
Barb marveled at the bravery of the young student. She resolved that she would not let her down.
Dr. Moore’s resolution was tested a minute later when the men reentered the room. There was the weasel again. He was a sly-looking middle-aged man in a very expensive but ill-fitting suit. Antonio introduced him as Nicolay Draganov, the “syndicate” representative.
Madiosi-2019-224-interrogation.jpg

Stepping close in front of Barb, Antonio asked, “Now Barb. Will you avoid unpleasantness and just give the location of the treasure?”
“Fuck you,” she said, spitting in his face.
With just the slightest flinch, he backed away and took his silk pocket handkerchief to wipe his face.
“I am truly sorry for you,” he said and nodded to Nicolay.
He said something. Maybe Bulgarian? Messa seemed to know but said nothing. Two of the men went to a large cabinet and brought back nasty looking single tail leather whips. They took position, one behind each woman and looked to Nicolay. He nodded.
Each man wound up and delivered a powerful lash to the middle of the soft, female back presented. Neither woman cried or spoke, but their panting showed they keenly felt the blow.
Barb had tried to lose herself in one of her damsel-in-distress fantasies to prepare for the blow. Nonetheless, the force and pain of the lash surprised and awed her. Closing her eyes and concentrating on “enjoying” the suffering, she soon felt the second lash curl round her asscheeks and the tip of the whip cut deeply into the flesh of her side. A brief while later, another landed on the stretched skin of her upper back and ribcage and the tip snapped around to dig into the tender side of her right breast. Despite her best efforts, a groan escaped her lips.
This was not like her imagination. This pain was so much more immediate and mind grabbing! She did feel a tingle in her loins. But it only slightly offset the terrible pain from the three lashes.
Madiosi-2019-225-interrogation.jpg

Methodically the brutes delivered two more blows each. Although the girls suppressed screams, their groans and panting and writhing bodies displayed their pain.
A quick command from Nicolay and the whippers changed places. Only then did Barb notice that one was left handed. The next blow wrapped around her hips and the tip sliced at her crotch.
“Oww.” She couldn’t hold it in anymore.
The next snapped at the base of her left breast, feeling like it cut the soft flesh. Simultaneously Messa called out in pain as a whip drew blood by her navel.
Deep red welts had appeared across their sweat drenched bodies along with angry blood blisters. In a few places the forked tongues of the whips had drawn blood.
Four more strokes followed as the pain built to an unbearable level. Then a pause. Nicolay had gestured to the men to halt. In a voice heavily Bulgarian accented, he said. “Now are you ready to talk, Professor Moore? We have only just started and there are many more painfully methods awaiting you.”
Barb looked through the hair plastered to her drenched face and saw Messa smile and shake her head. What the hell! Help would be here in a few minutes, she thought, not believing it, of course.
“Go to Hell.”
“I think you will be the one experiencing that first,” he sneered. He said something unintelligible to the thugs and the two with whips stepped up again. This time, they were in front and the first lash was a hard blow to the midsection of each woman. Their groans of pain were quickly succeeded by more lashes to their thighs, hips and bellies. By now they were both crying out with pain at each excruciating stripe.
“Ready?” Nicolay asked.
Between moans of pain, Dr. Moore just shook her head.
“I was hoping you’d refuse just one more time. You girls have such beautiful breasts. I think its time we had some of the fun with those.” Nicolay snapped an order and the other two men stepped up holding thick Malacca canes. They stood in front of the girls and to the side. They measured the canes against the girl’s fear-hardened nipples. In unison they drew back and drove the hard wood into the soft flesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barb. Will you avoid unpleasantness and just give the location of the treasure?”
“Fuck you,” she said, spitting in his face.
With just the slightest flinch, he backed away and took his silk pocket handkerchief to wipe his face.
“I am truly sorry for you,” he said and nodded to Nicolay.

Classic moment :p

Barb had tried to lose herself in one of her damsel-in-distress fantasies to prepare for the blow.

Seemed a good strategy at the time .... :rolleyes:

A brief while later, another landed on the stretched skin of her upper back and ribcage and the tip snapped around to dig into the tender side of her right breast

OWWWWW :eek:

Barb looked through the hair plastered to her drenched face and saw Messa smile and shake her head. What the hell! Help would be here in a few minutes, she thought, not believing it, of course.
“Go to Hell.”

Hope springs eternal :facepalm:

two men stepped up holding thick Malacca canes. They stood in front of the girls and to the side. They measured the canes against the girl’s fear-hardened nipples. In unison they drew back and drove the hard wood into the soft flesh.

Yikes!!! This is getting rough! :confused::eek::eek::eek:

AND VERY HOT! :popcorn:

Dr. Moore’s resolution was tested a minute later when the men reentered the room. There was the weasel again. He was a sly-looking middle-aged man in a very expensive but ill-fitting suit. Antonio introduced him as Nicolay Draganov, the “syndicate” representative.
Madiosi-2019-224-interrogation.jpg

This was not like her imagination. This pain was so much more immediate and mind grabbing! She did feel a tingle in her loins. But it only slightly offset the terrible pain from the three lashes.
Madiosi-2019-225-interrogation.jpg

View attachment 718740

View attachment 718739

Wow, Madi ... nice manips. Very realistic!

Back
Top Bottom