My 3D works regarding forced labour in mine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Have you tried "Second Life"? There is an active crux group there called "Cruxwinds" with people from this forum. I remember seeing girls pushing millstones and digging with pickaxes as well.

I am sure there would be interest in a mine with naked girls whipped by sadistic overseers! :span1:
Yeah, I had played SL briefly in the past and I'm aware of the sim you mentioned (haven't visited it yet). As you have guessed, feamle slaves being forced to push millstones or digging ores could easily be my favourite theme.

It's just that I have too much things at hands to consider revisiting SL, and my general shyness in roleplaying due to the language barrier also keeps me from going back.

I think at this point, I'm a bit more interested in making something like that myself (not the full SL, of course, but a small realtime 3D scene in which you can experience such things) than in playing one. :)

Yeah, I had played SL briefly in the past and I'm aware of the sim you mentioned (haven't visited it yet). As you have guessed, feamle slaves being forced to push millstones or digging ores could easily be my favourite theme.

It's just that I have too much things at hands to consider revisiting SL, and my general shyness in roleplaying due to the language barrier also keeps me from going back.

I think at this point, I'm a bit more interested in making something like that myself (not the full SL, of course, but a small realtime 3D scene in which you can experience such things) than in playing one. :)

I really like the work you posted in this thread. The mine looks very intimidating, the pick pushing on the slave's throat, the marks of abuse on her body, the scars with her number and the "sterilized" tatoo... My imagination went into overdrive and I immediately saw myself in her position... I don't visit SL much lately, since I don't really have a place to do it in full privacy, but if you wanted to visit Cruxwinds andhave a slave at hand, I would be happy to hand my virtual freedom to you for a session.

I don't know where to put this, as it's neither a crux scene nor about mine slaves. But since my crux thread seems to be getting more love than this one, I decided to post it here:

bdsmlr-103628-IGgnkCaZq8-og.jpg

(Image hosted on bdsmlr.com. The original prison scene is from here.)

At first, I only wanted to create another joke render (as ones that you can see in my crux thread) to participate the ongoing "Clone War" in this thread. However, I found something very erotic in the way the rows of naked girls presenting themselves, so I decided to get more serious and created this.

On a technical side note, the scene involves only one clone besides the original character, and the rest of the prisoners were created with Blender's array modifier.

One of the reason why I love Blender :)

I'm seriously impressed.

I really like the work you posted in this thread. The mine looks very intimidating, the pick pushing on the slave's throat, the marks of abuse on her body, the scars with her number and the "sterilized" tatoo... My imagination went into overdrive and I immediately saw myself in her position... I don't visit SL much lately, since I don't really have a place to do it in full privacy, but if you wanted to visit Cruxwinds andhave a slave at hand, I would be happy to hand my virtual freedom to you for a session.
Thanks much for the kind words :) I feel excited in more or less the same way when I see those things that you described. It's a common theme in my work that girls are kept like animals and abused with absolute contempt. I'm trying to capture that aspect of D/s fantasies in different ways and I'm glad that my work can evoke similar feelings in you as they do for me.

I just wish the scene looked a bit more realistic than that, however. With the new character model (who is currently doing a side job) I hope I could make something better soon.

As to SL, I had some great roleplaying experience there, despite my struggle with English. You may think I'm exaggerating, as I don't have too much trouble making myself understood in the forum (well, most of the time... and when I have enough caffeine in my blood stream, that is :p). But I found that writing a decent paragraph every few minutes while my mind is more focused on the scene than on vocabulary or grammar to be quite a challenging task for me.

Still, I enjoyed SL a lot in my brief stay there and still feel tempted to go back. And if I do eventually, I'd love to have a chance to play a session with you. However, I can only spend an hour or two per day (and a few more on weekends) for anything related to my fantasies. So, currently I can't really play SL without slowing down the progress with my work even further.

But who knows... I may return to SL someday, maybe sooner than I imagine. I really miss roleplaying with real people who have similar interests as mine. It's just that my priority at the moment is to make a slavery themed video game, and to create some artworks or stories when I feel stressed out.

I'm seriously impressed.

Thanks! And I also like your works. I wish we had something similar to your The Procedure thread as I really enjoyed playing there. :)

As a status update, I can tell you that there have been a lot of things happening regarding my game project recently (it's the main reason why I've been less active on the forums lately), but unfortunately, most of them are technical stuffs which probably wouldn't interest people who visit this thread.

As I'm in the process of switching the game engine and starting from scratch, it will take some time before I can share anything interesting. And while I'm prioritizing my game project, I probably won't have as much time left to work on 3D renders or write stories as often as I did.

But I'll try to post occasional renderings or story episodes from time to time, to keep you interested and also for me to relax. And if things go well, I'll probably be able to start posting some demo videos of my game soon enough.

After all, my game would need 3D assets and a backstory, so I can't ignore that part of the project anyway.

Another brief status update after two months from the last one. I decided to go with the new game engine and found that it even lacked such basic things as a UI library (buttons, windows, and such). So I'm trying to make one on my own and I've been spending most of my free time to create a usable UI toolkit for the project (and other users of the engine too, as it's an open source project).

I'm having quite some fun doing the work, however I'm worried that it's been several months already since the last time I did any non-technical, creative work regarding D/s fantasies (i.e. 3D renders, stories). I've already started forgetting Blender shortcuts and I fear if I may have to learn it all over again to resume my work.

If the things won't change soon, I'll probably force myself to set aside a weekend to make a simple 3D render, just to keep me from forgetting how to use Blender altogether.

I hope I'd be able to produce something more exciting the next time I post in this thread.

Aha, your work encouraged me to take a look at Blender. Though recently, I've been doing a few stories. I know when I go back to it I will have forgotten all the shortcuts.
I was hoping it would be like swimming

Aha, your work encouraged me to take a look at Blender. Though recently, I've been doing a few stories. I know when I go back to it I will have forgotten all the shortcuts.
I was hoping it would be like swimming
Oh, it's like swimming in a sense, not that I can actually swim :) There is definitely something which might be called "The Blender Way" of doing things and it's likely that you will find your intuition about it still there when you return to the program after awhile.

However, it's a bit different matter for things like the shortcuts for less often used features, or functionalities that I had learned just enough to deal with the problem at hand.

I'm glad that you are learning Blender too. It felt a bit lonely when I was the only one who's making 3D renders using Blender here... And as probably you already know, Blender 2.90 was just released yesterday with even more exciting features.

As a programmer who do open source projects as a hobby, I feel rather proud to see an end-user open source project like Blender can compete with proprietary softwares and even win in many regards. The new clothing brush, for example, has no equivalent in other commercial products yet and I'll definitely use it to create the overseer uniform when I get back to the 3D works later.

Anyway, I look forward to see you making many exciting works, hopefully, with Blender soon :)

To be honest, Fallen, I didn't know that Blender 2.9, had just been released. I'll check that out.
I started having a go a while back. There's this guy on You Tube, called Grant Abbitt. (I know, strange spelling). He's very good. There's a big problem though. His voice is completely soporific.
So I tried an outfit called Udemy, and to my surprise, they had some courses, normally retailing at €5,000, 000 but to you, Mr. Dazza only €16. So I slipped them the plastic.

And as soon as I had done this, got a load of e mails clamouring for Daz Renders. I am hoping to be able to resume my education in the Blender field sometime soon.

Clothing brush? Eh what? That sounds cool.

Here check out this guy. He's an electronics engineer from a Manchester suburb, though works in Sweden. He did the Wankpuffin character, for the Going-Postal blog about 3 years ago. I guess he must have decided to add another arrow to his quiver, with "Audacity". Some people FFS

Nice one.
Thanks! :)
This develops really well. The brand looks nasty. Maybe you should add a little bit glossiness to her skin (I guess she`s sweating and the dirt didn`t dry completely yet).
Roughness (it's a parameter similar to 'glossiness' in the roughness/metallic workflow) is something I've been constantly tweaking, both on the texture and also on the shader level. I agree that the skin looks too dry in that render, especially on the breasts.

I'd like to depict the skin caked with sweat and oil, but it's something I better try in a more proper scene setup.

Thanks for the criticism! And I hope I'll be able to resume my works on 3D art soon (probably it will take a month or two) so I can create better renders with the character.

I'm still too occupied with the technical stuffs for my project to make new models but I just made a new scene with the existing models today.

After a discussion of the fetish involving quad amputees on a Discord channel, I wanted to see how it'd look like with my model since all the artworks I could find on the internet pertaining to the theme were done with an anime style. So, here is the result:

bdsmlr-103628-dQHeET6quv.jpg

bdsmlr-103628-Vfkg6cHFUC.jpg

(Images hosted on bdsmlr.com)

I wish I had more free time so that I can make better textures for the model. But at least, it feels good to make something with Blender again. :)

Amputees is not my cup of tea but I must say it's a good render IMHO

Amputees is not my cup of tea but I must say it's a good render IMHO
Not my cup of ampu-tea either :doh: but agreed, it’s a good render
Thanks guys! It's not exactly not my cup of coffee (I'm not a tea person) either but I can't deny that a certain aspect of it matches my obsession about girls treated as animals. :)

I don't like the removing the limbs part, but I love imagining how the girl must feel when she's raped in that state, being completely incapable of resisting, feeling like being a living sex doll. And it also intrigues me how she must expose and sway her female part whenever she walks, or how she must eat food or take a pee like a dog.

There can be hardly any worse form of degradation for a girl that I can imagine, so I feel intrigued.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! It's not exactly not my cup of coffee (I'm not a tea person) either but I can't deny that a certain aspect of it matches my obsession about girls treated as animals. :)
Yeah but who does THAT to animals? :eek: :confused: No I sort of get it.. piercing and branding etc is body-modification of a kind, but when it gets extreme (to the point of Chopping bits off), I lose interest, guess I’m just a pussy.:p (Sorry, off topic lol)

Back
Top Bottom