Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
Forcing a girl that is going to be executed to sell tickets to her own execution show is kind of cruel... but she would do anything for the pain killers they promised her, if she sold enough tickets. Of course that's a lie... but by the time she finds out, it will be too late.
View attachment 516495
It is not cruel...
bondage 035 a.jpg
Why should the taxpayer pay for some dumb cunt's execution when there is a "go fund me" account that achieves the same damn thing?!?!?!

Not quite, I think you're taigling up two fatal dinners involving the Black Douglas.
It was after this that the King invited Douglas to dinner in Stirling Castle,
from which he departed through the window...

Thanks Eulalia, I was counting on you to correct any of my errors. Still worth my mention otherwise we would not have been regaled by your tale, good way to pay a traitor.

Another story about Clan Douglas I remembered;
The Douglas family built the first Douglas Castle, which was constructed of either wood or stone, sometime before 1288. In 1307, during the Wars of Scottish Independence the castle was captured and garrisoned by the English under Lord Clifford. Sir James Douglas, companion of Robert the Bruce successfully recaptured his family seat by storming the castle on Palm Sunday, while the garrison were at chapel. He had the garrison killed and thrown into a cellar, before the structure was burned. The event has become known as "Douglas' larder".
from Wikipedia

Threave.JPG Threave sunset.jpg I've taken the liberty of editing in a couple of pics, a lovely spot for a romantic dinner - with convenient dungeon, hanging points and windows for defenestrations, all guaranteed to liven up your evening :p Just now all is quiet, except for a pair of ospreys nesting just across the water with their chicks, and peregrines in the tower.

The siege of Threave
William's brother James Douglas, now 9th Earl, hastily continued the additions to Threave, completing the artillery house as well as earthworks to the north of the keep. After his brother's murder, he intrigued with the English court, receiving money from Henry VI'sgovernment for the works. The 9th Earl's uprising was defeated at the Battle of Arkinholm near Langholm on 1 May 1455, following which his strongholds were systematically besieged. Threave Castle was the last castle to fall, and the royal forces arrived in June. King James resided at Tongland Abbey during the siege, which lasted over two months. The new artillery house prevented the King's men from taking the castle by force, even when a bombard, a large siege cannon, was brought up from Linlithgow Palace at a cost of over £59.Instead, King James persuaded the garrison to surrender by making payments and grants of land to Douglas supporters.
from Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not cruel...
View attachment 516497
Why should the taxpayer pay for some dumb cunt's execution when there is a "go fund me" account that achieves the same damn thing?!?!?!

Where do I send the money?

Looks like this girl reached her target, even the cross is gold :)

bling_bling_nami.jpg

Thanks Eulalia, I was counting on you to correct any of my errors. Still worth my mention otherwise we would not have been regaled by your tale, good way to pay a traitor.

Another story about Clan Douglas I remembered;
The Douglas family built the first Douglas Castle, which was constructed of either wood or stone, sometime before 1288. In 1307, during the Wars of Scottish Independence the castle was captured and garrisoned by the English under Lord Clifford. Sir James Douglas, companion of Robert the Bruce successfully recaptured his family seat by storming the castle on Palm Sunday, while the garrison were at chapel. He had the garrison killed and thrown into a cellar, before the structure was burned. The event has become known as "Douglas' larder".
from Wikipedia

View attachment 516851 View attachment 516852 I've taken the liberty of editing in a couple of pics, a lovely spot for a romantic dinner - with convenient dungeon, hanging points and windows for defenestrations, all guaranteed to liven up your evening :p Just now all is quiet, except for a pair of ospreys nesting just across the water with their chicks, and peregrines in the tower.

The siege of Threave
William's brother James Douglas, now 9th Earl, hastily continued the additions to Threave, completing the artillery house as well as earthworks to the north of the keep. After his brother's murder, he intrigued with the English court, receiving money from Henry VI'sgovernment for the works. The 9th Earl's uprising was defeated at the Battle of Arkinholm near Langholm on 1 May 1455, following which his strongholds were systematically besieged. Threave Castle was the last castle to fall, and the royal forces arrived in June. King James resided at Tongland Abbey during the siege, which lasted over two months. The new artillery house prevented the King's men from taking the castle by force, even when a bombard, a large siege cannon, was brought up from Linlithgow Palace at a cost of over £59.Instead, King James persuaded the garrison to surrender by making payments and grants of land to Douglas supporters.
from Wikipedia

Thanks for the edit Eulalia. I guess that the boat in the second photo might be the one that took myself and my ex to the island when we camped in the region nearly 40 years ago.

The master could not resist one last poke.
tara 16 (1).jpg
Hanged the maid because she has bigger tits than the mistress of the house and the master could not keep his hands off them.
517049-c9926533cd0ab1f6eec7ee4675a60dfe.jpg

Eulalia thought she could gain sympathy of the crowd and get her sentence commuted if she stripped naked. Bad decision, they wanted to see her swing all the more.
dddg 2.jpg

Attachments

• remo 1A.jpg
    remo 1A.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 552
7 thrill-seeking girls are taking part in this execution lottery at sea... After the three hour orgy, the male guests of this trip get to vote on the "performance" of the girls. The girl with the lowest score will get hanged and impaled. The other girls walk away rich and with the the adrenaline kick of their life time...

thrill-seekers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom