Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have photos of my late father-in-law as a young man in WWII, in Burma, with just such an outfit. They always amused my wife.
If so, he might work together with my two grandpa at Burmese General Aung San's time. ;)
A father of our current leader Aung Sann Su Kyi.

If so, he might work together with my two grandpa at Burmese General Aung San's time. ;)
A father of our current leader Aung Sann Su Kyi.

Maybe, I can't ask him now :(

Choosing the mode of execution?
Pick_a_number.jpg

A keresztre feszítés latin és görög szavai ( crucifixus & ἀνασταυρόω) szintén azt jelentené, hogy egy tétre feszítették, nem pedig egyiket, hanem egyiket kötik össze vagy szegezik. A rómaiak úgy tűnt, hogy nem használták a behatolást mint végrehajtási formát, legalábbis a birodalmi időszakban. Jó dolog is. Képzeld el, az hatással van a kereszténység: „És vette a Lord a Golgotán és belökte egy éles pólus fel a peremes nyíláson.”. Vagy Thomas, aki nem volt hajlandó elhinni, hogy Jézus megmaradt, "hacsak nem mutasd meg nekem a sebedet a seggedben".: p
De én is szeretem a beavatkozást. És ugyanúgy Vlad Tepes más néven Drakula, Drac a barátainak - ha volt ilyen. [/ QUOTE]
ver good pictures!

Can't find a picture, so maybe someone here can help. Ghengis Khan grandson Guyuk's wife Oghul Qaimish was involved in a plot to overthrow the current Khan, who in turn seized power by force.

Oghul was caught and dragged before khan's court naked. She told the court that only a Khan had seen her naked, and proceeded to insult the new Khan, saying he was disrespecting the memory of Genghis. For this, she was tied up and thrown into a river.

6D3F0679-5816-4404-A083-C9D89604140B.jpeg So, my dear! It appears our little cavity search has discovered incriminating evidence. I am sure you are aware of the punishment for this, am I right?

245EDF6A-D2A4-47D5-966C-577127929616.jpeg She’s all yours Fritz. Shoot her, and tell your men that’s all for today. Our work is done.

View attachment 548257 So, my dear! It appears our little cavity search has discovered incriminating evidence. I am sure you are aware of the punishment for this, am I right?

View attachment 548258 She’s all yours Fritz. Shoot her, and tell your men that’s all for today. Our work is done.
That's a really lame looking Nazi flag.

One shooting and done for the day? Those guys must have a very good contract.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom