Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
How about making a party game of it?
"Now listen, sluts. When I shoot the first one of you, the rest start running round the pool.
When I shoot for the second time, the rest of you all stop dead -
and the four nearest the spikes will get stuck on them. Understood? Right -"

Wow, love it!

But instead of just letting them run around they could take 60 second turns riding the tip of the spikes in their vaginas... basically masturbating on them. Should a girl come to a genuine orgasm, then she is safe and allowed to leave the game unharmed. If however the second shot is fired while she's riding the spike, then she unfortunately lost the game... a couple of shots to her knees will make sure she can't get up from the spike but instead sink down to her death...

What do you think?

Wow, love it!

But instead of just letting them run around they could take 60 second turns riding the tip of the spikes in their vaginas... basically masturbating on them. Should a girl come to a genuine orgasm, then she is safe and allowed to leave the game unharmed. If however the second shot is fired while she's riding the spike, then she unfortunately lost the game... a couple of shots to her knees will make sure she can't get up from the spike but instead sink down to her death...

What do you think?

I think the game should be a bit more competitive. How about taking turns to see which one of us will take the spike deeper. The loosers get to try again. All the way, this time. The rest get to advance to the next game...

I think the game should be a bit more competitive. How about taking turns to see which one of us will take the spike deeper. The loosers get to try again. All the way, this time. The rest get to advance to the next game...

This is getting better and better! Love it!

Even though I still like the idea of forcing the girls to degrading orgasms. Those can be pretty competitive, too. Imagine those 4 girls get forced at gunpoint to ride the tip of the spike and when one girl actually makes it to a genuine orgasm, the girl to her left will get shot in her knees so that she sinks down that pole. What's more competitive than having to reach a degrading orgasm quicker than your neighbour? Just imagine you're about to cum, but your neighbor to the right beats you by a couple of seconds... and while she climaxes to safety, you feel two bullets destroying your knee caps so that you can't push yourself up any longer and you slowly sink down the pole in agony...

I've enjoyed fantasizing about both the axe and guillotine. But I do prefer the axe.

I love it when the executioner jerks my head up by the hair and makes me kiss his axe in front of everyone. He threatens that his aim could get sloppy if I don't. And I like knowing that I have to remain still to ensure a clean cut and avoid being merely wounded (which would require a second blow).
I to prefer depictions of medieval or Roman beheading and other tortures. Not sure why this is. The thick oak beams and leather and ropes chains... and yes public squares and arenas.

“Bring out the other girl and secure her to the wheel”, his voice boomed out in the cavernous cellar. Berrisford and Grenholt dragged out the snarling spitting wench. She kicked out at her tormentors as they dragged her to a large wooden wheel. With some difficulty they managed to secure her wrists above her head forcing her back against the circumference of the circular drum. Turning the wheel slightly they grasped her slender ankle stretching her arched back against the timbers then secured her foot into position. Once satisfied they did the same with her other ankle until Melissa was securely tied and stretched against the circumference of the wheel.

Berrisford slowly turned the wheel anticlockwise. As her head disappeared over the top she looked down on the bed of sharp knives on the floor beneath her. As their devilish purpose became clear to her she let out a cry and struggled wildly against the ropes.

“Noooooooo , please no spare me for I have done nothing”.

Blood rushed to her head as she began her descent. She passed by the inclined bed of knives as they cut into the material of her dress. Felt the tips nick her skin as her body passed underneath the wheel then slowly started to rise back out of the other side. Berrisford continued to slowly rotate the wheel whilst Grenholt adjusted the position and angle of the knives ensuring that a different part of Melisa’s straining body would feel the cut of the blade. The steeper the incline the deeper the cut. Melissa felt the blood rush to her head again closed her eyes as she waited for the pain soon to come.

The blades once again sliced through material and soft skin as Melissa’s scream echoed through the vaulted cellar. As her blood soaked body reappeared from the other side Grenholt waited until her head reached the top when Berrisford halted the wheel. Savagely he stripped Melissa of her clothing, the tattered remnants falling to the floor. He looked to Hopkins. A silent order passed between them. Then he placed his fingers either side of an incision in Melissa’s breast opening the wound then poured salt from a small vessel into it. Melissa screamed mightily thrashing her body from side to side screaming with all her might as the pain crowded into her outraged mind. She heard Hopkins repeatedly asking her to confess as the wheel began to turn again. More pain more screams as the blades cut into her breasts leaving a bloody trail down her flanks.

“No please don’t hurt me anymore for I have done nothing wrong”, pleaded Melissa.

“Confess, Melissa. Save your soul”, Hopkins replied.

“I have nothing to confess you evil bastard. Be damned”.

“Very well. Continue”.

Melissa screamed even before Grenholt opened another wound with his filthy fingers. The salt poured out of the vessel and entered the cavity thus formed. She screamed and thrashed as the wheel turned once more then stopped just before the blades, her head hanging upside down. Blood rushed to her brain as they held her suspended this way for what seemed an eternity. She saw Hopkins towering frame. Heard him ask again for a confession. She shook her head wildly from side to side. Heard a swish then felt pain between her legs as he brought the flogger down between her legs. The leather flogger bit into her womanhood . She struggled in the rope restraints trying desperately to avoid the pain as Hopkins repeatedly, and accurately brought the whip down between her legs.

“This is just a warm up witch before I put you on the horse. Confess now before it is too late”.

Julia’s moans of consciousness brought Hopkins to her side whilst Berrisford and Grenholt set about releasing Melissa from the wheel. Hopkins began to slap Julia’s bare breasts with his hands. He was starting to lose control. His methods so far had failed to extract a confession from either girl.

“Come on witch, confess”, he hissed.

His hands slapped her breasts again and again giving them a life of their own as they bounced from side to side. Julia moaned quietly at the discomfort. She watched in horror as his accomplices placed Melissa on the triangle a vicious variant of the horse. Then her eyes widened all the more as Hopkins removed the flaming brand from the red hot coals. She saw the white hot metal dance before her tear stained eyes then felt a blinding flash of agony as the flaming brand was pressed against the fleshy part of her breast. She screamed with all the breath left in her body as the brand hissed against her breast, her head flew back against the post. Her screams echoed through the room as the acrid smell of burning flesh assailed her nostrils. Through tear stained eyes she heard her inquisitor ask again for a confession. In her innocence she was stubborn enough to refuse. She felt another flash of blazing agony. Felt the agony as he burnt the sign of the holy cross into the tissues of her other breast.

“Place this bitch on the spit”, he ordered to his companions as he returned to Melissa’s side.

Melissa was now bound with her hands behind her back and placed upon a woodenpyramid. A rope attached to a pulley overhead, and to her wrists, kept her justabove the apex of the pyramid. Her pussy was already sore from its previous beatings as Hopkins lowered her down on to the point. She felt pain and discomfort but nothing worse than she had already suffered. That is until he attached the weights to her slender ankles, dragging the weight of her body further onto the wooden wedge. Melissa’s discomfort started to build up into a pain like she had not known before as the wedge drove deeper into her womanhoodtearing into her insides.

Before she realized her own suffering she heard Julia scream. Her eyes darted to one side and to her horror she saw her friend Julia bound to a horizontal iron bar that was placed above red hot coals. She had been so tightly bound that as Grenholt turned the handle her body turned with it. Julia felt the heat build beneath her. To ensure that her flesh did not burn her tormentors had greased her body with a thick gooey substance. They had worked the fluid into her crevices ensuring that every square inch of her body was coated. It was their intention that she should roast over the fires rather than burn.
The heat started to become unbearable as Julia started to feel her body cook with the heat. The grease did its job well. Never letting her flesh blister. A scream began to emit from her lips echoed by that of Melissa’s as Hopkins added more weights to her ankles. The triangle spreading her labia lips wider apart. The devilish device worked its way deeper inside of her.

The two girls screamed a constant scream. Hopkins repeatedly asked them to confess. Bravely they shook their heads as their torture continued. The men seated at the bench looked on with excitement watching these two beauties being put to the torture, that is all except the Lord of the Manor who was getting increasingly more agitated. Whilst the clergy looked on and scribbled occasionally on the parchment before them, the Lord felt his hands reach out for his sword. Then retracted it.

The triangle that drove deeply inside of Melissa was now covered with her blood. Julia was now having difficulty breathing as the intense heat within her built up. More weights were attached to Melissa’s ankles whilst Grenholt continued to turn Julia slowly over the bed of hot coals
“Enough, Enough”, cried a voice from the benches. All eyes turned on the Lord of the Manor.

“It is quite clear to me that these serving wenches of mine are innocent. Now release them at once and put them into my care” , he continued with fire in his eyes.

“They have bewitched you into thinking that sir now sit down and let me proceed”, replied Hopkins.

The church elders nodded their approval at Hopkins. The Lord of the manor in a flash of anger, drew his sword , kicked over the bench and found Hopkins. The sword blade pointed at his chest.

“If you do not unhand these women at once I swear to God I’ll run you through.”
Silently Hopkins nodded to his colleagues as they began to release the girls.

“Be gentle with them and bring them upstairs where my staff will care for them. Then you may all leave, get off my premises”

“You will live to regret this sir”, snarled Hopkins. “I’ll be back”
“You step foot on my soil again and you are a dead man”.

With that the girls were released and tended to by the Lord’s staff. They made a slow recovery and suffered ancillary illnesses whilst recuperating. Their wounds healed but their emotional scars still haunt them. They will never forget their time at the hands of Thomas Hopkins witch finder general.

The men left the Manor House and never did return.
...having such fun till some do gooder has to come along and spoil it,,,

This is getting better and better! Love it!

Even though I still like the idea of forcing the girls to degrading orgasms. Those can be pretty competitive, too. Imagine those 4 girls get forced at gunpoint to ride the tip of the spike and when one girl actually makes it to a genuine orgasm, the girl to her left will get shot in her knees so that she sinks down that pole. What's more competitive than having to reach a degrading orgasm quicker than your neighbour? Just imagine you're about to cum, but your neighbor to the right beats you by a couple of seconds... and while she climaxes to safety, you feel two bullets destroying your knee caps so that you can't push yourself up any longer and you slowly sink down the pole in agony...

Hmm, but how will you be able to tell if a girl has really reached an orgasm? I mean some of us might be good at acting and we don't have such unmistakable signs as an ejaculation... I'm not one to turn away a chance of being impaled, but I think that if the competition isn't fair it would be less appealing to the audience as well as the participants...

How about making the second stage of the competition about climaxing? I would suggest tying the participants' hands behind their backs and making them (except for the four losers of the first stage, they would be free to watch from their poles and cheer - at least as long as they manage to stay alive) use their sex to satisfy men one after another, earning a point for each man to shoot his load inside the contestants. The four of us who reach their own climax first lose.

Three questions remain: 1. What sould happen to the losers. 2. What should the next stage of the competition be. 3. Where in the world would we find enough valiant men, who would step up and offer to sacrifice their time and semen to help with carrying out this stage of the competition?

Hmm, but how will you be able to tell if a girl has really reached an orgasm? I mean some of us might be good at acting and we don't have such unmistakable signs as an ejaculation... I'm not one to turn away a chance of being impaled, but I think that if the competition isn't fair it would be less appealing to the audience as well as the participants...

How about making the second stage of the competition about climaxing? I would suggest tying the participants' hands behind their backs and making them (except for the four losers of the first stage, they would be free to watch from their poles and cheer - at least as long as they manage to stay alive) use their sex to satisfy men one after another, earning a point for each man to shoot his load inside the contestants. The four of us who reach their own climax first lose.

Three questions remain: 1. What sould happen to the losers. 2. What should the next stage of the competition be. 3. Where in the world would we find enough valiant men, who would step up and offer to sacrifice their time and semen to help with carrying out this stage of the competition?
1. Crucifixion on a spiked cornu
2. Start the competition again
3. My arms are aching, I've been volunteering for nearly a week!

GGA-Natalie Hanging

Attachments

• natalie_01_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aede9.png
    natalie_01_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aede9.png
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 704
  • natalie_02_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aedtf.png
    natalie_02_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aedtf.png
    960.5 KB · Views: 573
  • natalie_03_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aee1g.png
    natalie_03_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aee1g.png
    970.9 KB · Views: 490
  • natalie_04_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aee4f.png
    natalie_04_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aee4f.png
    990.1 KB · Views: 478
  • natalie_05_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aeee4.png
    natalie_05_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aeee4.png
    1 MB · Views: 490
  • natalie_06_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aeegp.png
    natalie_06_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aeegp.png
    816.9 KB · Views: 536
  • natalie_07_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aeg3q.png
    natalie_07_by_gallows_girl_amy-d8aeg3q.png
    1 MB · Views: 692
In earlier times men commit suicide by hanging, women by coal gas.
In modern tines the jump before the train is as soon as possible.

Never I read that a self-crucifixion was the wished dead, they who tried something as written here were still liberated.
I think they only wished attention for there psychic lability.

In a wood in Germany a man climbed in a high tree, bound himself and shot through his head. After years they found parts of the body on the ground. A sort of crucifixion I would say. You quietly must take time for it... So as a South Korean catholic.

Back
Top Bottom