Pirates

Go to CruxDreams.com
Still one of my favourites, Janice 4 by Erich von Gotha.

Attachments

I'm sure most of us have got slightly weird fantasies that we think no-one else shares, a simple idea that we can build a entire story around, and here is one of mine in full colour!
A pirate ship The Maiden that cruises the high seas attacking merchant vessels and raiding undefended ports. It carries in her hold a number of girls captured in its daring exploits, not only for the gratification of the crew, but for a far more sinister purpose. Whenever The Maiden goes into battle either with another ship or on a port raid a naked girl is tied to the prow as a living figurehead to terrify the enemy. The unfortunate girl however rarely survives the attack, she is usually found slumped in her bonds dead or dying from battle wounds or simple exposure, sometimes she is lost altogether beneath the foaming waves. Whatever the outcome a new girl is needed for the next attack, and so it goes on.
In the 1959 peplum movie "The Giant of Marathon", the villain captures the hero's girl and ties her to the prow of his trireme. Of course, the hero is Steve Reeves, so she gets rescued. Also, it's 1959 so she's fully clothed through out - in fact, Reeves shows a lot more skin than any of the women in the film.
GIANTOFMARATHONLC4.jpg giant1.jpg giant2.jpg
The film was directed by Jacques Tourneur (with uncredited work by Mario Bava) so you're in good company.

questperilous

Assistant executioner
In the 1959 peplum movie "The Giant of Marathon", the villain captures the hero's girl and ties her to the prow of his trireme. Of course, the hero is Steve Reeves, so she gets rescued. Also, it's 1959 so she's fully clothed through out - in fact, Reeves shows a lot more skin than any of the women in the film.
View attachment 725703 View attachment 725704 View attachment 725705
The film was directed by Jacques Tourneur (with uncredited work by Mario Bava) so you're in good company.
Nice to know I'm not alone.

Briccone

Assistant executioner
I just adopted the pirate theme in my latest fotoshooting. Not sure what fate has in mind with this female pirate - but she is a really unpleasant bitch. She had leaded a mutiny against her captain and had castrated him before she threw him overboard. After several months another mutiny removed her from her command. -she was able to escape to an Island, but her former Crew was hunting her now. How will her Story continue?

Briccone

Assistant executioner
I just adopted the pirate theme in my latest fotoshooting. Not sure what fate has in mind with this female pirate - but she is a really unpleasant bitch. She had leaded a mutiny against her captain and had castrated him before she threw him overboard. After several months another mutiny removed her from her command. -she was able to escape to an Island, but her former Crew was hunting her now. How will her Story continue? Buccaneer ss.jpg

Top Bottom