Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am brought in irons to a cage.
chains 137.jpg

There is no purpose in resisting and I step into the cage asking what is to come next.

chains 138.jpg

As he swings the cage shut and locks it he tells me I will be charged for my ‘crimes’ this afternoon.

chains 139.jpg

Since I haven’t seen the sun in ages I ask him what time is now. He tells me it is 10 AM and I would face charges sometime after lunch but before afternoon cocktails.
chains 140.jpg

I am not expecting to partake in the lunch before or the cocktails after this sham of a proceeding.

-Laetitia

Tree

As had my book detailed I am stripped and my arms are pinioned behind my back. I am led to a grimy room and forced to kneel before a tribunal as Princess Laetitia had been centuries ago. The tribunal consists of Archbishop Wragg, Monsignor Repertor, and Constable Madiosi. The constable declares the arraignment hearing is opened. Prosecutor Jollyrei addresses me saying “Laetitia, you are changed with two counts of treason for saying Laetitia’s name in the Brampton Diocese and bearing literature that not only documents her life but in a light that depicts her in a noble light as opposed to the murderess she was. While the court has declined to charge you for your name you have been charged with distribution of subversive material.”

“Not that I should I care but what ‘subversive material’ are you alleging I have distributed” I ask as I notice the four men’s eyes are focused not on my eyes but between my shoulders and navel.

“We are not fools” Prosecutor Jollyrei snarls. “The book you brought with you is obviously a recent copy of a scanned older book.”

There just might a ‘lightbulb’ in one of their heads. He asks me how I wish to plea to the charges. I tell him I do not recognize their ‘kangaroo court’ and refuse to enter a plea.

opp 221 a.jpg

Moments later I am in irons and being led away.

chains 040.jpg

I am placed in what looks like dungeon cell and am chained to a post. I ask the guard what the hell is going on. He says to me “You will be subjected to an inquisition until you confess.”

“Confess… I don’t think so. And inquisitions don’t happen anymore” I laugh.

chains 141.jpg

“No one expects the Spanish Inquisition” he says to me…

-Laetitia

Tree

As had my book detailed I am stripped and my arms are pinioned behind my back. I am led to a grimy room and forced to kneel before a tribunal as Princess Laetitia had been centuries ago. The tribunal consists of Archbishop Wragg, Monsignor Repertor, and Constable Madiosi. The constable declares the arraignment hearing is opened. Prosecutor Jollyrei addresses me saying “Laetitia, you are changed with two counts of treason for saying Laetitia’s name in the Brampton Diocese and bearing literature that not only documents her life but in a light that depicts her in a noble light as opposed to the murderess she was. While the court has declined to charge you for your name you have been charged with distribution of subversive material.”

“Not that I should I care but what ‘subversive material’ are you alleging I have distributed” I ask as I notice the four men’s eyes are focused not on my eyes but between my shoulders and navel.

“We are not fools” Prosecutor Jollyrei snarls. “The book you brought with you is obviously a recent copy of a scanned older book.”

There just might a ‘lightbulb’ in one of their heads. He asks me how I wish to plea to the charges. I tell him I do not recognize their ‘kangaroo court’ and refuse to enter a plea.

View attachment 495998

Moments later I am in irons and being led away.

View attachment 495996

I am placed in what looks like dungeon cell and am chained to a post. I ask the guard what the hell is going on. He says to me “You will be subjected to an inquisition until you confess.”

“Confess… I don’t think so. And inquisitions don’t happen anymore” I laugh.

View attachment 495997

“No one expects the Spanish Inquisition” he says to me…

-Laetitia

Tree
KangarooCourt_8592.jpg ?

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom