Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am greeted at the door by a man who says “You were expected, Laetitia. It is not a good idea that you came! But now that you are here I suggest you prepare to meet the archbishop in one hour.”

“I surprised and honored that I would be granted an audience with his eminence at this time of night. Are my bags due soon” I ask.

“Your bags- less your library book- have been burned by now” he replies.

“But what am I to wear?”

“Nothing, Laetitia; strip and give me your clothing so they can be burned also” he replies adding “NOW...”

View attachment 495175

Why the hell do I listen to him? I do strip… maybe just to save the book. Less than an hour later I sit nude at a dinner table across from the 2017 incarnation of Archbishop Despard Wragg XXII. He tells me to pull my hair back and hold it. I ask why I should and he says “I want a clear view of your fine tits.”

“I did not come here to show you my ‘tits’” I reply angrily.

“I did not accept to see you for your false modesty. Do it now or you treasured book is tossed into the fire place!”

View attachment 495180

“So you are into book-burning? Tell me, bishop, what it is about the book ‘Princess Laetitia and Palace Intrigue’ that frightens you so” I ask.

“A book does not frighten me. It is the blasphemy that heretics spread such words that must be silenced. Centuries ago King Tree II made the painful decision to purge the witches that were secretly worshipping the murderess Laetitia.”

“I have seen drawings of his purges” I say. “The women he executed were not witches. I imagine as had Princess Laetitia they were tortured and coerced into confessing. You know as I do and King Tree did then there are no witches and never were!”

View attachment 495176

“Words have meanings and the meaning of a word often changes over time. In the day if some said ‘fuck me’ it meant she desired to fornicate. Today it may mean that but more often it is an expression of disbelief. Today the politically correct meaning of witch in history means a woman persecuted, often falsely, for their views. In King Tree’s time a witch was a heretic or an enemy of the state. Many confessed and were hanged.

View attachment 495178

“If they named other sisters in witchcraft my ancestor would absolve them of their sins when they completed their penance of hanging by the neck until dead.”

View attachment 495179

“That would not be a coerced accusation” I ask.

“Not hardly- they were to hang either way. It was an act of mercy bestowed on the condemned wenches. A condemned woman with no hope for a pardon does not lie when they name their sisters. If the named witches confessed they would be granted a private and modest hanging. Those that refused to confess would be publicly executed and their blouses were torn to reveal their breasts that they used to nourish Satan before the gallows’ trap opens and they were hanged.

View attachment 495177

“So tell me Laetitia; how do you wish to be hanged.”

My eyes widen and I hiss “What do you mean by that?”

-Laetitia

Tree
Will I still be hanged? We can not take someone else for once, my neck is not yet healed from the last time.

“What do you mean by that” I hiss. “I have done nothing!”

“I beg to differ” Archbishop Wragg replies, “I presume you read your book.”

“Yes”

“Do you recall it is considered treason to mention the name ‘Laetitia’ or possess documents that references her name?”

“Yes, I remember” I say “but those laws were written centuries ago!”

“Correct but they are still on the books. As such you have are charged both two counts of treason for saying her name and bearing literature that not only documents her life but in a light that depicts her in a noble light. I am wondering if the prosecutor will consider your very name treasonous!”

“I had no hand in being named” I protest.

“Perhaps, but you are your mother’s daughter and the blood of the witch courses through your body” Archbishop Wragg observers. “I am sure the court will consider this when your tried. Take her away!”

I am forced to kneel and my limbs are locked in cuffs joined by chains to the metal collar fastened around my neck.

abbey 060.jpg

I would spend the next week in stocks, used by the guards until they deemed my filthy body was unfit for their use.

stock 121.jpg

-Laetitia

Tree

“What do you mean by that” I hiss. “I have done nothing!”

“I beg to differ” Archbishop Wragg replies, “I presume you read your book.”

“Yes”

“Do you recall it is considered treason to mention the name ‘Laetitia’ or possess documents that references her name?”

“Yes, I remember” I say “but those laws were written centuries ago!”

“Correct but they are still on the books. As such you have are charged both two counts of treason for saying her name and bearing literature that not only documents her life but in a light that depicts her in a noble light. I am wondering if the prosecutor will consider your very name treasonous!”

“I had no hand in being named” I protest.

“Perhaps, but you are your mother’s daughter and the blood of the witch courses through your body” Archbishop Wragg observers. “I am sure the court will consider this when your tried. Take her away!”

I am forced to kneel and my limbs are locked in cuffs joined by chains to the metal collar fastened around my neck.

View attachment 495331

I would spend the next week in stocks, used by the guards until they deemed my filthy body was unfit for their use.

View attachment 495332

-Laetitia

Tree
Well, the Archbish is only being reasonable, isn't he? It's against the law, being called Laetitia. We don't make the law, you know....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom