Queen's Sacrifice - Daily Comic Strip

Go to CruxDreams.com
The end!:(

Thanks, @moebius for posting this story! :thumbsup::clap:
The Queen died with honor... she did not bow to the Romans and suffered the cross for her people. Beautiful story, intense and definitely illustrated with extreme care. A masterpiece.
Stunning conclusion! I've left some thoughts elsewhere but I will save you the hassle! Magnificent!! I loved every bit of it.
Already finished... We would have liked it to last longer...
Thanks for the great work!
Thank you also to everyone who appreciated my modest comments.
You look beautiful suffering on a cross @Yupar!
Thanks to both you and @moebius for sharing your vision of Queen Yupar's demise with us!
Great story, @moebius and @Yupar !!!!!
Bravo to the entire cast of this epically presented story, but particularly the gorgeous @Yupar who suffered so well!

But of course the ultimate plaudits go to excellent @moebius for such wonderfully compelling pictures.

Thanks guys!
I am really glad you enjoyed this .. really thanks for your kind comment s :)
flower2

Thanks everybody for all your comments.

Just a quick note to those kind enough to have bought this story from my shop.

Gumroad have recently introduced the ability to leave written reviews for products sold there. So if you feel inclined to write some kind words about your purchase(s) from me, please go to your product library, click on the story(s) in question and enter a short review.

If you feel inclined to write any unkind words, just wait until that feeling goes away.

Thanks everybody for all your comments.

Just a quick note to those kind enough to have bought this story from my shop.

Gumroad have recently introduced the ability to leave written reviews for products sold there. So if you feel inclined to write some kind words about your purchase(s) from me, please go to your product library, click on the story(s) in question and enter a short review.

If you feel inclined to write any unkind words, just wait until that feeling goes away.
And I'm awaiting you upcoming story too..
I will keep supporting to your new actress too as your former feathering actress :)

Heeeee heeee your comic still made me happy and it will still definitely make me horny again and again... after my mini marathon and migration :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:

Thank you and love u @moebius ..for the times we spent for the comic and for the beautiful works :)

Back
Top Bottom