Queen's Sacrifice - Daily Comic Strip

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautiful situation...
The Emperor knows he has won and has made the queen's death as brutal and demeaning as possible, but he is bored with her lingering death.
Titus obeys the emperor and draws his sword to finish the queen. Does he feel contempt for the queen or feel mercy he can end her suffering?
As for the queen, she knows Titus stabbing her with the sword will hurt, but does she wish for her torture to end or does she still cling to her fading life.

It does not matter what any of them think. She is nailed to the cross, at the mercy of the emperor's wishes. Spread naked on the cross she is powerless to determine her fate...
Unexpected act of mercy? Or a political calculation.

Yep! I wonder the same!
I suspect Queen Yupar would have us stripped, scourged, marched
Unexpected act of mercy? Or a political calculation.

Yep! I wonder the same!
I suspect Queen Yupar would gladly have us tortured, stripped, scourged, and carry the patibulums to our crucifixions at the least.
I don't know if the Queen would collect "Souvenirs" from her victims.

I suspect Queen Yupar would gladly have us tortured, stripped, scourged, and carry the patibulums to our crucifixions at the least.
No ..i never strip victims fully exposed in my commands
For women, I gave emphathy to wear loin cloths and a piece to cover their breasts .
For men, as i dont wish to see obscene specatles of their erections or dangling penis , I allowed them to wear loin cloths too.
This is the first time the dolcettium people see the naked crucifixion since the beginning of my reign. And this heavy weight is on me :crybaby2:

I would say that the Queen did well, death by a sword is a thousand times better than dying after hours of crucifixion...
Mercy of Rome :)
Today's page, this was the kindest cut of all...
I was away due my phone was dead..
Now new phone becomes alive..i am almost dead by sword :eek:

For women, I gave emphathy to wear loin cloths and a piece to cover their breasts .
For men, as i dont wish to see obscene specatles of their erections or dangling penis , I allowed them to wear loin cloths too.
This is the first time the dolcettium people see the naked crucifixion since the beginning of my reign. And this heavy weight is on me :crybaby2:
After you are reincarnated the Queen needs to round up and punish some disrespectful subjects.;)

Personally, I prefer that all victims, male or female, be stripped naked for full humiliation. Your being stripped naked was awful for you, but not for us.;)

Emperor : "Marcus Aquillius! I heard that Queen Yupar orders the condemned to the cross in her land, to carry loincloths! Is that true!?"

Marcus Aquillius : "It is true, Sir!"

Emperor : "But that's... that's against all good practice! Against all...! It squanders the whole purpose of a public crucifixion!"

Marcus Aquillius : "Queen Yupar wants it like that Sir! She wants to protect the modesty of the female convicts, and she does not want to see dangling or erect penises in the public realm!"

Emperor : "That's bullshit, Marcus! Such attitudes undermine the social order of our empire! Crucified must be tormented AND humiliated without mercy! Are you sure, Marcus, that Queen Yupar is fully loyal to Rome!? I sense a seed of rebellion here!"

Maarcus Aquillius : "Shall I talk to Queen Yupar and bring her to other thoughts, concerning crucifixion practicees, Sir?"

Emperor : "No, Marcus! You go to her, fabricate a case against her, and have her crucified herself! Naked! In public! Before it is too late and she creates her own empire and we have to waste funds to fully wage war against her! Before we know, we get stuck with another Zenobia here! One Palmyrene Empire is enough! No Yuparian Empire"

Your being stripped naked was awful for you, but not for us.;)
:oops::crybaby2:
Emperor : "Marcus Aquillius! I heard that Queen Yupar orders the condemned to the cross in her land, to carry loincloths! Is that true!?"

Marcus Aquillius : "It is true, Sir!"

Emperor : "But that's... that's against all good practice! Against all...! It squanders the whole purpose of a public crucifixion!"

Marcus Aquillius : "Queen Yupar wants it like that Sir! She wants to protect the modesty of the female convicts, and she does not want to see dangling or erect penises in the public realm!"

Emperor : "That's bullshit, Marcus! Such attitudes undermine the social order of our empire! Crucified must be tormented AND humiliated without mercy! Are you sure, Marcus, that Queen Yupar is fully loyal to Rome!? I sense a seed of rebellion here!"

Maarcus Aquillius : "Shall I talk to Queen Yupar and bring her to other thoughts, concerning crucifixion practicees, Sir?"

Emperor : "No, Marcus! You go to her, fabricate a case against her, and have her crucified herself! Naked! In public! Before it is too late and she creates her own empire and we have to waste funds to fully wage war against her! Before we know, we get stuck with another Zenobia here! One Palmyrene Empire is enough! No Yuparian Empire"
:eek:
So that's the reason of plot that Roman turned me into like common criminal and put me on the cross...naked :confused::mad:

Here's today's page, just one more to go after this one.
I die in a horrible death mask.
I could go to hell with that :firedevil:

Die as like a common criminal..
Eyes still open in horror
Tongue protrudes
Legs open wide ...
No more different because of I was a queen..

:liebe26::lily:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom