Queen's Sacrifice - Daily Comic Strip

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nothing more to see.. She is dead now :'( :( :crybaby2:

One more picture.
There's something macabre and beautiful about a dead woman's body, naked and hanging limp from her Cross.
I would shave her dead pussy in honour of her sacrifice
You might have to fight for that. The roman empire was full of superstitions and folk magic traditions from three continents and pieces of execution victims were often considered potent talismans or ingredients for medicine.

One big reason why the crucified had to be guarded around the clock is that otherwise the crosses would be stripped of their occupants and even the nails within moments by crafty businessfolk.

You might have to fight for that. The roman empire was full of superstitions and folk magic traditions from three continents and pieces of execution victims were often considered potent talismans or ingredients for medicine.

One big reason why the crucified had to be guarded around the clock is that otherwise the crosses would be stripped of their occupants and even the nails within moments by crafty businessfolk.
Wow.
There's a story about a man ancient times who trained crows to remove skin and organs from dead crucified bodies and transported them to his house so he could sell them.

Final page
Thank you so much for this brilliant comic and made me dream came true.
This is such oasis for me after my desperation due my country's situation.
It is a long journey for two of us and really enjoyed on it....with lots of loves to you @moebius :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: flower1

And really thanks to all my CF friends who support us. I'm really glad you all enjoy it :cbiggrin2:
And those my CF patronage friends, who are waiting this long journey of creating this to finish ..I love you all :)

Back
Top Bottom