Recent works by S.I. (2021- )

Go to CruxDreams.com
JUNTA

The legitimate government had been overthrown in a bloody military coup. The Junta promptly and furiously hunted down prominent government members and sympathizers. No one was spared, not even this former cabinet minister now being "installed" for interrogation...

Introducing Mother, a lifelike G8F figure from a Daz set called Mother and Daughters HD by Akasha and Anain.
Have you more pics of this woman I am writing a photo story about this: Tne Venda Sesy

JUNTA

The legitimate government had been overthrown in a bloody military coup. The Junta promptly and furiously hunted down prominent government members and sympathizers. No one was spared, not even this former cabinet minister now being "installed" for interrogation...

Introducing Mother, a lifelike G8F figure from a Daz set called Mother and Daughters HD by Akasha and Anain.
Unfortunately, the ex Cabinet Minister was one of only a couple of members of the former Government who knew both the Account Number and password to the Swiss Bank Account which held the ill gotten gains they had spent years salting away.
The electrodes were firmly attached to the unfortunate woman`s labia with crocodile clips, so her desperate attempts to shake them off as the current surged were futile. Her right leg arched and her augmented breasts danced erotically, droplets of sweat falling from her erect nipples. When the interrogation started, she had remained still, and stoically silent, but now at "Level Four" she was screaming hysterically and nearing breaking point.
The General nodded to his subordinate, indicating that the strength of the current should be taken up a notch. As he suspected, this was sufficient to make the victim scream out the information he required, and the once proud Minister now hung limply from her restraints, a broken sobbing wreck.
The General allowed a sardonic smile to cross his lips. He had decided that although he normally liked his women younger, while the information was being verified, he would fuck this arrogant woman, who previously insisted that he had to address her as "Madame."
If the information proved to be correct, then when he had finished with her, his men could take their turn.

Last edited:
NO, SHE SAID!

NO
, said the freshly captured Persian princess when the Roman emperor ordered her to please him.
What do you think happened next?

Starring Joline, a tall and slim G3F figure Darby XavierMicheal
Dark and twisted. What's not to admire?

STILL BEGGING AND PLEADING

Oh hum... another one of those ambitious young ladies. This time, a journalist. When the editor announced the paper was going to investigate the city's violent criminal gangs, she begged and pleaded to be handed the assignment.
She decided exploring their neighbourhoods was the best way to come into contact with them. She was right.
Now the gang is investigating HER, but she's still the one BEGGING AND PLEADING...

Poor Amanda. It's a shame to impose upon such a lovely G3F figure (by DigitalTouch) a sorry fate like this, isn't it?
Huh? what's that? it ISN'T, you say?
Very dramatic. The fact that we are not seeing what they are seeing adds to the intensity. Besides, I'm a sucker for backs, especially sweaty backs.

FLOWERS' TENDER FOLDS

Rane was not averse to doing some nude modeling for art classes once in a while.
But she was not expecting THIS!

The theme of the week: how to paint flowers' tender folds.
Starring Rane, a fine G3F figure by OziChick at Daz3D.
I wish I had heard about this Art Institute before. LOL

GRATIFYING HIS FAVORITE COURTESAN (cont'd)

Expelled from the palace, Agata was brutally led away to be installed for the night in a dark damp cell, tightly shackled and painfully suspended. Oh, how she longed for the comforts and amenities she had known when at the Emperor's service. Well, at least she had "central" heating...
I like the coincidence. I've used that cell background before. Sorry to intrude.CHRISSYMARIEINQUISITION120.jpgNESSADVLAFTERTRTRSCK.jpg

A BETTER IDEA

The Duchess was as cruel as an aristocrat could possibly be. She imposed outrageous taxes, reducing the people to starvation. Her henchmen spread terror across the land, raping and pillaging at will. She hand-picked her lovers then had them mercilessly tortured and disposed of as soon as she grew weary of them. Well, these things can only last so long, and the uprising swept the duchy like a tidal wave. Off with her head!, they cried out in unison.

But the leader of the Revolutionary Council had a better idea.

Robin, a G8F by P3Design, in the role of the Duchess. This image was also inspired by one of Frog's manips.
That leader had a commendable idea. Nothing better than tender aristocratic flesh put to the test. Thanks for mentioning the amphibian.

FIERY TRYSTS

Sister Cayenne had a secret lover, something unimaginable in her medieval cloister. Oh, how she'd yearn for him, her loins burning in the expectation of their next fiery tryst. Of course, Mother Abbess eventually found out.

The Inquisition is now subjecting the young nun to its own brand of fiery trysts. :firedevil:

Cayenne is an athletic G3F character by Lyonness. Image inspired by this one by Frog at the GIMP Forum.

Her outstretched, large breasts literally demand to be torn with red-hot iron.
sorry for my bad English. It's not my language. I used the Google translator.

SPECIAL BULLETIN

"We interrupt regular programming with this special bulletin..." Tahnee spoke calmly but firmly into the microphone as they recorded the special news clip that would be aired the next day. As part of a team of independent TV journalists investigating the dictator's corrupt affairs, she hoped that this broadcast would tip the scales and lead to his demise. Alas, that wasn't to be...

By some strange "coincidence", the TV station burned down that night and the recording was lost. Then there was that dreaded knock at her door...

Tahnee Girl is a delicious G3F character from Daz3D by gypsyangel.

To be continued...

Attachments

• Tahnee 01a signé 1Mo.jpg
    Tahnee 01a signé 1Mo.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 805
  • Tahnee 02 signé 1Mo.jpg
    Tahnee 02 signé 1Mo.jpg
    856 KB · Views: 711
  • Tahnee 03 signé 1Mo.jpg
    Tahnee 03 signé 1Mo.jpg
    756.7 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:
SPECIAL BULLETIN

"We interrupt regular programming with this special bulletin..." Tahnee spoke calmly but firmly into the microphone as they recorded the special news clip that would be aired the next day. As part of a team of independent TV journalists investigating the dictator's corrupt affairs, she hoped that this broadcast would tip the scales and lead to his demise. Alas, that wasn't to be...

By some strange "coincidence", the TV station burned down that night and the recording was lost. Then there was that dreaded knock at her door...

To be continued...
Looking forward to it.

SPECIAL BULLETIN

To be continued...
I look forward to the continuation of the story. Hopefully with lots of great and shameless pictures.

Sorry for my bad English. I've used the google translator.

WELL-CONNECTED :devil2:

As a reward for having captured this lovely enemy partisan, the entire platoon has been invited to attend her interrogation (which can be expected, by the way, to be very thorough). Here she is, nicely installed, naked, bound and - ahem - well-connected, awaiting her fate as the men start arriving. One expects this to be a very stimulating encounter... both for her and the audience.

Presenting Bonnie, a lovely G3F character from Daz.
Oh - Bonnie has piss herself before. :)

sorry for my bad English. I've used the Google translator.

THE MANUAL OF RULES AND PROCEDURES

Extremetown was very proud of its reputation as a law-and-order municipality. Regarding the enforcement of parking regulations, for example, the authorities had long ago abolished tickets in favor of a more... well, as they put it... "dissuasive" procedure.
Below is an illustration of the procedure to be specifically applied to female citizens found guilty of parking beyond the allotted time, in accordance with Section 32 paragraphs 2, 4 and 5 of the Extremetown Manual of Rules and Procedures.

In the role of the female citizen, we have Kalei, a charming Daz G8F figure by Kooki99.
We think she'll be more respectful of the law from now on...
And what is the regulated procedure for male citizens in this case?

I do hope that they will have to be naked in front of a group of women and will be humiliated and tortured in the end.
I'm looking forward to a continuation of the picture series (with both sexes).

Sorry for my bad English.

SURVEY

Fiora was majoring in Criminology at university. One of her assignments was to make a survey among local residents to evaluate their perception of crime in their neighborhood. She chose to go to a run-down part of town with her list of questions.

Of course, she didn't expect to stumble upon the criminals themselves. And they sure wanted to know why she was on their turf asking all these indiscreet questions...

Fiora is a G3F character by DemonicaEvilius and Jessaii at Daz.
I find it very creative to use a screw with a coarse thread in her ass as a connection for the electrode.

It is (unfortunately) to be feared that she will push the screw out if the pain from the electricity becomes too strong and she starts to shit.

Sorry for my bad English.

Back
Top Bottom