Recent works by S.I. (2021- )

Go to CruxDreams.com
SPECIAL BULLETIN (2)

Continued from here.

No matter how much she tries to resist, Tahnee's efforts are no match for the strength of the soldiers leading her forward.
Tahnee, oh Tahnee, what desperate situation have you gotten yourself into?

To be continued...

Attachments

• Tahnee 05 signé 1Mo.jpg
    Tahnee 05 signé 1Mo.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 2,395
COMMUNITY SERVICE - ALTERNATIVE VERSION

A different version of the above. Which of the two do you prefer?
I LOOOOOVE your art! These images fit so well into my fantasy (desire with the right dominant) to be used, held captive, forced to serve large groups for extended periods of time. Days, weeks, months. Treated like an object for their sexual perversions and pleasure

SPECIAL BULLETIN (3)

Continued from here.

"Well, miss, I trust you're feeling comfortable?", said the dictator, a sadistic grin on his face. Tahnee stared at him, eyes wide in disbelief, knowing full well that the already unbearable pain of being impaled in the saddle would be nothing compared to what she was about to endure...
"Proceed, gentlemen!", he nodded to the men as they started connecting the wires...

To be continued...

Attachments

• Tahnee 06 signé 1Mo.jpg
    Tahnee 06 signé 1Mo.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 1,705
SPECIAL BULLETIN (3)

Continued from here.

"Well, miss, I trust you're feeling comfortable?", said the dictator, a sadistic grin on his face. Tahnee stared at him, eyes wide in disbelief, knowing full well that the already unbearable pain of being impaled in the saddle would be nothing compared to what she was about to endure...
"Proceed, gentlemen!", he nodded to the men as they started connecting the wires...

To be continued...
I bet I can guess where those alligator clips are going. :devil2:

JUST A DRAYDREAM (6)

Continued from here.

Three months have passed and Aibell's wounds are now healed. She's surely learned her lesson by now: no more galavanting in the slums, right?

Aibell? AIBELL?
Oh, for God's sake ... in a war zone now??? :uzi:

Attachments

• Aibell 13-14 1Mo.jpg
    Aibell 13-14 1Mo.jpg
    719.4 KB · Views: 1,276
Last edited:
A LOVELY WEDDING

It was truly a lovely wedding. T'was quite a honeymoon too... ;)
That's certainly a honeymoon to remember. :devil:

Thanks for sharing your lovely work.

THE QUESTION

The witch hunt had recently reached new levels of hysteria and seductive young beauties like Gwenneli had good reason to fear the worst. Indeed, t'wasn't long before they came for her and led her away to meet the Inquisitor. She felt reassured, though, when she overheard the guards saying something like "he simply intends to ask her a question".
Alas, what they actually said was: "he intends to submit her to THE question". :firedevil:

Attachments

• Gwennili 4a PS 1Mo.jpg
    Gwennili 4a PS 1Mo.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 1,130
THE QUESTION

The witch hunt had recently reached new levels of hysteria and seductive young beauties like Gwenneli had good reason to fear the worst. Indeed, t'wasn't long before they came for her and led her away to meet the Inquisitor. She felt reassured, though, when she overheard the guards saying something like "he simply intends to ask her a question".
Alas, what they actually said was: "he intends to submit her to THE question". :firedevil:
I love the dual purpose post she fastened to. Sadistic genius at work.
A beautiful image, and thank you for sharing.

DEFIANT!

The Church elders had long wanted to get hold of his extensive lands and properties, but he had always rejected their offers and scoffed at their threats. After his passing, his daughter Lady Katherina, just as defiant, figured she could surely do the same.

She hadn't considered how much more of a risk there was, in those days, of getting arrested by the Holy Inquisition, when you were... a woman, specially a defiant one!

Attachments

• Katherina 09-10 1Mb.jpg
    Katherina 09-10 1Mb.jpg
    799.6 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
DEFIANT!

The Church elders had long wanted to get hold of his extensive lands and properties, but he had always rejected their offers and scoffed at their threats. After his passing, his daughter Lady Katherina, just as defiant, figured she could surely do the same.

She hadn't considered how much easier it was, in those days, to get arrested and dragged before the Inquisition, when you were... a woman!

- "Here she is, Your Grace!"
- "Get her to confess to committing the most heinous crimes. I don't care how you do it or how long it takes... Now proceed!"
Excellent detail to the clit and labia Torture as well as the miserable expression!

DEFIANT!

She hadn't considered how much more of a risk there was, in those days, of getting arrested by the Holy Inquisition, when you were... a woman, specially a defiant one!
A beautifully cruel image, and I especially love the block gag, and the labia clamp with screws. Visciously well done. Thank you for sharing.

DEFIANT! (re-post)

The Church elders had long wanted to get hold of his extensive lands and properties, but he had always rejected their offers and scoffed at their threats. After his passing, his daughter Lady Katherina, defiant, figured she could surely do the same.

She was wrong!

I have reposted because the original Katherina 09 image was of poor quality due to excessive noise.

Attachments

• Katherina 10 signé 1Mb.jpg
    Katherina 10 signé 1Mb.jpg
    645.5 KB · Views: 402
  • Katherina 09 signé 1Mb.jpg
    Katherina 09 signé 1Mb.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 432
Back
Top Bottom