Reparation Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
“Very well” the executioner said as he slowly pulled the lever back so Dorothy could feel the trapdoor vibrate beneath feet as the pins holding up door drew back. Just before the trapdoor opened Dorothy called down to Barb who still stood at the whipping station in manacles and shackles saying “Bye, Barb, I’m glad I got to know you.”

Before Barb could answer the trap opened and Dorothy dropped! As the rope drew tight she was stunned but hardly dead. Dazed, she slowly began to search for the ground that was still far out of reach.

1 dot b.jpg

A roar rose from crowd as Dorothy began to thrash as she hanged from the gallows. Barb watched in horrified interest as her friend struggled in her death throes knowing in a month she will be there! At first Barb didn’t notice the cheering crowd but after the shock of seeing Dorothy hanged tears streamed down her face as she cursed the crowd around her!

Tree

I am the closest to Dorothy as she slowly strangles. Her thrashing slows her own body works to crush her throat and squeeze blood vessels in her neck. She can barely gurgle anymore. Then she looks at me and mouths ‘I’m OK’ before closing her eyes.

hanged messa temp.jpg

It isn’t long before she convulses and hangs limp from the noose. The only motion is her body twisting from rope and sways in the breeze.

1 dot c.jpg

The show was hardly over. Dorothy’s hanging is shown over and over on huge screens in high definition and even her ‘drop’ in super-slow-motion. The crowd could not get enough of it.

The last event of the night was the raffle. Tickets were $20 apiece and over 10,000 were sold. The five tickets drawn would earn 10 lashes each on Barb’s backside. Some winners were pure amateurs and others seemed to know what they were doing. Barb had to be revived twice before all 50 lashes were administered and she was left hanging from her manacles overnight with Dorothy’s body swaying from the gallows lit by a single spotlight to reminding Barb what was waiting for her a month from then…

Tree

I am the closest to Dorothy as she slowly strangles. Her thrashing slows her own body works to crush her throat and squeeze blood vessels in her neck. She can barely gurgle anymore. Then she looks at me and mouths ‘I’m OK’ before closing her eyes.

View attachment 270274

It isn’t long before she convulses and hangs limp from the noose. The only motion is her body twisting from rope and sways in the breeze.

View attachment 270275

The show was hardly over. Dorothy’s hanging is shown over and over on huge screens in high definition and even her ‘drop’ in super-slow-motion. The crowd could not get enough of it.

The last event of the night was the raffle. Tickets were $20 apiece and over 10,000 were sold. The five tickets drawn would earn 10 lashes each on Barb’s backside. Some winners were pure amateurs and others seemed to know what they were doing. Barb had to be revived twice before all 50 lashes were administered and she was left hanging from her manacles overnight with Dorothy’s body swaying from the gallows lit by a single spotlight to reminding Barb what was waiting for her a month from then…

Tree
Revived? Ah yes, the bucket of icy water....:D

You could try chucking one over Dorothy, you never know your luck!

View attachment 270274

View attachment 270275

Tree

long_hair_brunet_465.jpg What? No pic of me being revived with a bucket of water?....

you're slipping Tree ;) naked-brunette-girl.jpg Come on now, let's get with it !!!

I was devastated by seeing Dorothy hanged and not just because in less than a month I will suffer the same fate. Dorothy and I had become friends during the five years at Gunner’s Reparation Farm. Without her I would have lost any touch of my humanity and truly accepted I was nothing but a breeding sow. When I taught about Reparation at the university I did some research and found more than 9 out of 10 former sows committed suicide within eighteen month of being freed. By far the ‘preferred’ method was using a gun…

Exec_09_53.jpg

…and hanging.

hang 155.jpg

I don’t think I could shoot myself and I would probably botch the hanging and suffer longer than Dorothy did. At least I don’t have to make decision.

The guards come for me but instead of bringing me to the milking station they hose me off and bring be to a clean brightly lit cell. I ask what is going on and they tell me I will have visitor. This is something new to me. At the farm some friends did visit me on the monthly visitation day but by the end of the first year only my closest friends would come but hardly every month. I don’t blame them. The farm is a depressing place and but by luck their number had not been picked.

In the second year I began turning away those who still came. The only one who persisted was Siss. She would come every July visiting day. I knew she traveled a great distance so I would see her. She would bring a cupcake each year to celebrate my birthday but instead of adding candles each year there one less to count down my time until freedom. The last cupcake had no candles on it to celebrate my pending release. Little did we know we were counting down the time until I am hanged.

I stand alone in the cell expecting to see Siss. I have resolved to tell her I did not want her there when they hang me. I am lost in thought and did not notice my visitor approach until he said “Damn, Barb, your tits got big!”

I look up and see Tree through the bars and say “They’re udders now Tree. What are you doing here???

-Barb

Tree

I was devastated by seeing Dorothy hanged and not just because in less than a month I will suffer the same fate. Dorothy and I had become friends during the five years at Gunner’s Reparation Farm. Without her I would have lost any touch of my humanity and truly accepted I was nothing but a breeding sow. When I taught about Reparation at the university I did some research and found more than 9 out of 10 former sows committed suicide within eighteen month of being freed. By far the ‘preferred’ method was using a gun…

View attachment 270382

…and hanging.

View attachment 270381

I don’t think I could shoot myself and I would probably botch the hanging and suffer longer than Dorothy did. At least I don’t have to make decision.

The guards come for me but instead of bringing me to the milking station they hose me off and bring be to a clean brightly lit cell. I ask what is going on and they tell me I will have visitor. This is something new to me. At the farm some friends did visit me on the monthly visitation day but by the end of the first year only my closest friends would come but hardly every month. I don’t blame them. The farm is a depressing place and but by luck their number had not been picked.

In the second year I began turning away those who still came. The only one who persisted was Siss. She would come every July visiting day. I knew she traveled a great distance so I would see her. She would bring a cupcake each year to celebrate my birthday but instead of adding candles each year there one less to count down my time until freedom. The last cupcake had no candles on it to celebrate my pending release. Little did we know we were counting down the time until I am hanged.

I stand alone in the cell expecting to see Siss. I have resolved to tell her I did not want her there when they hang me. I am lost in thought and did not notice my visitor approach until he said “Damn, Barb, your tits got big!”

I look up and see Tree through the bars and say “They’re udders now Tree. What are you doing here???

-Barb

Tree

Oh Poor Barb. i have a good idea what comes next . Enjoy It Girl

“I came to try to be allowed to hang you, Barb” Tree says.

“Oh, how romantic, Tree; that almost makes me want to have sex with you” Barb replies sarcastically.

“I presume you noticed how long it took Dorothy to die?” he asks.

“It would have been hard to miss from my vantage point.”

“It took twenty-two minutes for her to lose consciousness. Even though the drop wasn’t long enough to kill her instantly if I had done it she would have passed out within a minute and been dead in less than three.”

“You were there when they hanged her and you timed it?” Barb asked aghast at the thought.

“I wasn’t there but I have a pirated feed of the RR Entertainment Premium Channel and I have professional interest in how it was done and I suspected there was something going on that wasn’t right” Tree tells her.

A guard comes and says “I’m sorry Mr. Tree, but it is time for the sow’s milking. You can talk to her when it’s done.”

Tree starts to argue but Barb leans against the wall of the cell and says “It’s alright, Tree. My tits are full and it is relief to have them emptied. Would you come and watch?”

waiting 003.jpg

“I’d rather not.”

“I’d appreciate if you did” Barb replied as her wrists were cuffed behind her back…

Tree

So I did. I watched as they locked her ankles in shackles and bent her over the metal frame. A heavy chain is pulled over her biceps and across her back to keep her there though for some reason I think it wasn’t necessary. They then put another chain across the back of her neck and fastened it. She glanced over at me and winked while the handcuffs were taken from her wrists. Barb did nothing to avoid having her forearms cinched in leather straps to the metal frame.

A massive chrome hook was rammed into her ass and she only grunts. Barb’s hair is grabbed and jerked back raising her head and is tied off it the rope attached to the hook. Her head secured an ugly ring gag was offered to Barb and she took into her mouth and it was fastened behind her head without resistance. I am confused by all this.

Her breasts- fuck they are almost as bid as udders- have suction tubes attached to them and the pumps were turned on.

milk 002.jpg

It didn’t take long before her tits began to surrender milk. One of the guards asked me if I wanted to fuck her mouth or cunt. I declined both saying “If she wants sex with me she’ll ask for it.”

The guard shrugs and says “I’ll take her mouth then.”

I pulled out my Colt .45 and as I pulled the revolver’s hammer back I said “I didn’t hear the lady ask you to.”

tree eastwood 1.jpg

Tree

“I came to try to be allowed to hang you, Barb” Tree says.

“Oh, how romantic, Tree; that almost makes me want to have sex with you” Barb replies sarcastically.

“I presume you noticed how long it took Dorothy to die?” he asks.

“It would have been hard to miss from my vantage point.”

“It took twenty-two minutes for her to lose consciousness. Even though the drop wasn’t long enough to kill her instantly if I had done it she would have passed out within a minute and been dead in less than three.”

“You were there when they hanged her and you timed it?” Barb asked aghast at the thought.

“I wasn’t there but I have a pirated feed of the RR Entertainment Premium Channel and I have professional interest in how it was done and I suspected there was something going on that wasn’t right” Tree tells her.

A guard comes and says “I’m sorry Mr. Tree, but it is time for the sow’s milking. You can talk to her when it’s done.”

Tree starts to argue but Barb leans against the wall of the cell and says “It’s alright, Tree. My tits are full and it is relief to have them emptied. Would you come and watch?”

View attachment 270390

“I’d rather not.”

“I’d appreciate if you did” Barb replied as her wrists were cuffed behind her back…

Tree
So I did. I watched as they locked her ankles in shackles and bent her over the metal frame. A heavy chain is pulled over her biceps and across her back to keep her there though for some reason I think it wasn’t necessary. They then put another chain across the back of her neck and fastened it. She glanced over at me and winked while the handcuffs were taken from her wrists. Barb did nothing to avoid having her forearms cinched in leather straps to the metal frame.

A massive chrome hook was rammed into her ass and she only grunts. Barb’s hair is grabbed and jerked back raising her head and is tied off it the rope attached to the hook. Her head secured an ugly ring gag was offered to Barb and she took into her mouth and it was fastened behind her head without resistance. I am confused by all this.

Her breasts- fuck they are almost as bid as udders- have suction tubes attached to them and the pumps were turned on.

View attachment 270417

It didn’t take long before her tits began to surrender milk. One of the guards asked me if I wanted to fuck her mouth or cunt. I declined both saying “If she wants sex with me she’ll ask for it.”

I pulled out my Colt .45 and as I pulled the revolver’s hammer back I said “I didn’t hear the lady ask you to.”

View attachment 270418

Tree

What an imagination our Tree has ..... :rolleyes::confused::eek::p:D:rolleyes:

View attachment 270417

View attachment 270418

Tree

That`s no torture for Barbaria, She`s Loving It .
She Likes Being Milked, I Like Bull And Gunners Cocks

I meet Barb back at the visitor’s cell. I am angry. I demand “What the hell was that?”

“What?”

“You just let them use you!” I yell.

“What the fuck was I supposed to do; let them beat me again?” Barb asks. “Look, I appreciate you what you did but if you think taking fifteen minutes to die or two minutes to die after what I have been though matters you are a simple little mind!”

Barb seems mad at me and I don’t know why. I do notice the milking has shrunk her breasts (or are they ‘tits’ or ‘udders’; this confuses me…) but they are still larger than I remember.She notices me looking at them.

“They look like tits now but by tomorrow they will be udders tomorrow before they milk me again” I tell him. He asks if when they put the third suction on my clit did I come. I tell him I did. He raises an eyebrow and asks accusingly if I then I enjoyed it. My face flushed with anger and a snap at him “Listen, asshole, it was physical stimulation. If you were nailed to a cross I could make you cum but I doubt you would say it was ‘enjoyable’!”

I watch him shuffle his feet and know he meant no harm. After all this time at the farm I feel I owe him the apology. I tell him “I’m sorry, I’m under a bit of stress. So you pirate premium channels?”

“I don’t but Ulrika did” he says.

computer 9.jpg

He adds “After I watched Dorothy’s hanging I thought something was wrong. So Ulrika hacked the RR Platinum Channel and I got a few more angles and some clear HD slow-motion. If they wanted to kill her with the drop it was two feet too short but it should have been enough to close the noose and she would have been dead pretty quickly; one to three minutes. But the noose didn’t cinch tight! I think something was on the rope to keep it from closing but with a five foot drop she still shouldn’t have lasted that long.”

“All very fascinating” I reply sarcastically. “So why did she suffer so long?”

“The rope wasn’t anchored to a solid mount; it was spring loaded!”

“Why would they do that?” I ask wide-eyed.

“I suspect the rodent was behind it. A two minute hanging doesn’t bring in the money a twenty minute one does” he says flatly.

“Holy shit, Tree! So are you hanging me?”

“I went to court and will know to tomorrow” he says. My heart sinks. When I was at the university I followed his legal career. He pulls a carton of cigarettes from his duster and hands it to me along with a Zippo lighter engraved with initials ‘THT’. I’m about to tell him I don’t smoke before I realized they weren’t Marlboros but Madame Wu’s. He has to leave and I stand alone in the cell smoking a Madame Wu, fully aware that even if by some miracle Tree would win my time grows short.

madame wu 5.jpg

-Barb

Tree

I meet Barb back at the visitor’s cell. I am angry. I demand “What the hell was that?”

“What?”

“You just let them use you!” I yell.

“What the fuck was I supposed to do; let them beat me again?” Barb asks. “Look, I appreciate you what you did but if you think taking fifteen minutes to die or two minutes to die after what I have been though matters you are a simple little mind!”

Barb seems mad at me and I don’t know why. I do notice the milking has shrunk her breasts (or are they ‘tits’ or ‘udders’; this confuses me…) but they are still larger than I remember.She notices me looking at them.

“They look like tits now but by tomorrow they will be udders tomorrow before they milk me again” I tell him. He asks if when they put the third suction on my clit did I come. I tell him I did. He raises an eyebrow and asks accusingly if I then I enjoyed it. My face flushed with anger and a snap at him “Listen, asshole, it was physical stimulation. If you were nailed to a cross I could make you cum but I doubt you would say it was ‘enjoyable’!”

I watch him shuffle his feet and know he meant no harm. After all this time at the farm I feel I owe him the apology. I tell him “I’m sorry, I’m under a bit of stress. So you pirate premium channels?”

“I don’t but Ulrika did” he says.

View attachment 271012

He adds “After I watched Dorothy’s hanging I thought something was wrong. So Ulrika hacked the RR Platinum Channel and I got a few more angles and some clear HD slow-motion. If they wanted to kill her with the drop it was two feet too short but it should have been enough to close the noose and she would have been dead pretty quickly; one to three minutes. But the noose didn’t cinch tight! I think something was on the rope to keep it from closing but with a five foot drop she still shouldn’t have lasted that long.”

“All very fascinating” I reply sarcastically. “So why did she suffer so long?”

“The rope wasn’t anchored to a solid mount; it was spring loaded!”

“Why would they do that?” I ask wide-eyed.

“I suspect the rodent was behind it. A two minute hanging doesn’t bring in the money a twenty minute one does” he says flatly.

“Holy shit, Tree! So are you hanging me?”

“I went to court and will know to tomorrow” he says. My heart sinks. When I was at the university I followed his legal career. He pulls a carton of cigarettes from his duster and hands it to me along with a Zippo lighter engraved with initials ‘THT’. I’m about to tell him I don’t smoke before I realized they weren’t Marlboros but Madame Wu’s. He has to leave and I stand alone in the cell smoking a Madame Wu, fully aware that even if by some miracle Tree would win my time grows short.

View attachment 271013

-Barb

Tree

Ahhh...time for reflection:cool:
... aided by a Madame Wu ;)
... and an old ditty
... I once heard my dad sing ....:rolleyes:

[strumming guitar music here]

Hang down your head, poor Barbara
Hang down your head and cry
Hang down your head, dear Barbara Moore
Poor girl, you're bound to die