Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Man's Report obscure title, haven't found any others.
c296f46d7d5a1196aed9bcc0a4395669.jpg"Self Test: How normal are your sex Needs" based on various thread recently, we could use a post of this to out those lurkers on CF who are normal. (They give me the whilly's!:eek:)
"Wild Escape of the Sin Slaves of Mexico," Reprint of the "Mexican Connection" story
"Narcotic Squad Cops- A teens best friends" Of course. "Let's get cozy in the back seat of my squad car, young lady.":rolleyes:
"Tormented Love Slaves for the Emperor of Agony" So nice. It hard for a writer to come up with a better line than "Tormented Love Slaves":cool:
"Unknown Sex Crimes that can Ruin your life" - who knew that taking a girl off the street at knife-point, forcing her to perform demented, pervereted and painful sex acts, then slicing her breasts was against the law?:oops:
Cover: "Screaming Nudes for the Red Torture Master." I'm guessing that this mag is late in the 60's if not early 70's. The uniform has no markings which makes me think it's meant to be Viet Cong which ties with the Red Torture master.
Lovely red-head nurse, tied in a painful position which does emphasis her "top assets".:p The soldier seems appropriately happy!

A pulp book giving the back story to Barbara's "The Big Scoop"
11386906326_ceb198f227_o-600x921.jpg
BTW, a great story. If you haven't read it, you should.

Speaking of stories, this was the opening of the sequel, Gump II. But for some reason, it was never completed.
The-Body-on-the-Bench-1952-600x738.jpg

Man's Report obscure title, haven't found any others.
View attachment 667414"Self Test: How normal are your sex Needs" based on various thread recently, we could use a post of this to out those lurkers on CF who are normal. (They give me the whilly's!:eek:)
"Wild Escape of the Sin Slaves of Mexico," Reprint of the "Mexican Connection" story
"Narcotic Squad Cops- A teens best friends" Of course. "Let's get cozy in the back seat of my squad car, young lady.":rolleyes:
"Tormented Love Slaves for the Emperor of Agony" So nice. It hard for a writer to come up with a better line than "Tormented Love Slaves":cool:
"Unknown Sex Crimes that can Ruin your life" - who knew that taking a girl off the street at knife-point, forcing her to perform demented, pervereted and painful sex acts, then slicing her breasts was against the law?:oops:
Cover: "Screaming Nudes for the Red Torture Master." I'm guessing that this mag is late in the 60's if not early 70's. The uniform has no markings which makes me think it's meant to be Viet Cong which ties with the Red Torture master.
Lovely red-head nurse, tied in a painful position which does emphasis her "top assets".:p The soldier seems appropriately happy!
On further research, it is probably a photo shopped fake. But still entertaining.

I notice that no matter how much physical activity is involved torturing the beautiful, shapely young women, the Nazi officers always wear their full dress uniforms and don't even get spots of blood on them.
The power of Prussian discipline!:D

Ah, we CF moderatrices already have double powers that make strong men weak,
and compel them to obey us! :devil:

Double power of crux discipline!:p

I'm pretty sure we've seen that story in one of your earlier pulp posts,
I expect they were frequently recycled?
With a Title like that, who can blame them for re-using. Yes they often recycled. But remember this is a fake so they probably borrowed from the one you remember (good memory BTW)

Many here will remember back in early November when Euer Führer your leader was instrumental in uncovering the long lost, book length expose from the December 1974 issue of Real Men, titled “The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip.” Cruxforums has won widespread critical praise for serializing this over the last ten weeks. With that effort now complete, many thought the story would end there. But maybe not!

It has long been known that the powerful popular reception of the “Nurse” story moved the Real Men editors to commission a sequel from the original author. Unfortunately, the magazine stopped publication permanently just two months after “Nurse” was printed. It has long been believed that the sequel was either never written, or lost with the archives of the magazine in the great “Coke” fire of 1975 in the New York City tenderloin district.

However, due to the Valkyrian efforts of Euer Führer your leader, a breathtaking discovery has been made. The sequel was completed and a manuscript copy is believed to exist. I can assure my Gefolgsmanns followers that every effort of research and negotiation is underway to obtain that manuscript. As of this date, however, all we have is a “teaser” blurb that the editors on Real Men had prepared before going out of business.

Note that the title was supplied by the editors over the fierce objections of the author.

While I ask your patience as we endeavor to bring you the whole story, which could take at least a couple of months, here, at least is that teaser:

Soft Sex-Starved Nymphos for Coronel Rodríguez’ Revenge

April 26, 1974

Dr Claus Windar sat at his desk in the IRC Headquarters in Geneva wanting some nails to chew on. He had just gotten out of an Executive Board meeting where he had been “raked over the coals,” for the Eulalia Burns affair. Cheap Pulp magazines were running lewd stories with scurrilous attacks on the government in Chile and the IRC with titles such as, “The Nude Nurse and the Master of the Whip,” and “Naked Scot Girl in the hands of the Demon!”

Ever since the CIA agent had rescued Miss Burns, Windar’s life had been miserable. But now there might be some good news. He buzzed in Trivial Pickum, chief auditor of his division. Wasting no time, he asked, “What do you have on Moore?”

“Well, Dr.” responded Pickum in his usually meal-mouthed way (it could be annoying, but Pickum could find a lost dime in a shit-pile), “I really don’t understand why you’ve kept her on so long, she’s clearly incompetent and I can show she’s dishonest.”

Windar skipped over the issue of retention of an incompetent (she was a good fuck – Pickum was too nearsighted – literally – to know), “What can you show?”

“Oh, it’s all there in the report I gave you, two copies just as you requested, this is the third which I will give to you when we finish today. I didn’t retain any others just as requested.”

“I’ve got them, thank you, give me the highlights.” (Note, figures are in 1973 dollars. To convert to 2019, approximately, multiply by 6)

“Over $3,500 in restaurant meals. Some may be business, but of the ones we could check, over 80% were personal,”

“Over $6,000 spent on clothes, much at high-end boutiques in Paris and New York,”

“Over $5,000 on travel to several luxury vacation resorts,”

“Not the largest, but to me the most surprising, over $2,900 on shoes. How does someone spend that much on shoes?”

“All within the 14 months she’s been on the job?”

“Yes.”

“You have documentation here that would prove over $17,000 in spending for personal use.”

“When you add the minor items, there is provable misspending of $19,686.”

“Thank you, you may go.”

Dr. Windar dialed a long-distance number. After several rings it was answered by an assistant, “Hola, Subteniente Martinez?” Windar identified himself and asked to speak to the Colonel.

Hola, Dr. Windar. I did not expect to hear from you again.”

“I have some good news. What is the cut-off for Grand Larceny Embezzlement in Chile?”

Gran Robo Malversación? In U.S. Dollars, $3,000.”

“And what’s the penalty?”

“Minimum 10 years at hard labor. However, the law is very flexible on this. If it were handled by DINA, we could decide the punishment. Why do you ask?”

“I’m sending you a report by our auditor on a mutual acquaintance, Barbara Moore. She seems to have stolen a large amount of our money.”

“I see, said the Colonel with a sneer. “We may get some revenge after all?”

“We may.” Said Dr. Windar.

“I would look into it and would bring her in for questioning if she were here. But I understand she’s in Paris now.”

“Yes, buying medical supplies she tells me. I can order her to fly back to Santiago as early as day after tomorrow. Could you arrange an appropriate welcome at the airport? She loves being picked up in a limousine.”

Si, that would be very possible. Will you need to come to Santiago to install a replacement?”

“I may.”

“I would be honored to show you some of our work if you have the time.”

“I may.”

After he hung up, the Colonel dialed a number in Scotland. Soon he was speaking with Dean Hawkins. After a few pleasantries, he got to the point of the call.

“Dr. Hawkins, are you still planning to visit here again with your two colleagues in the near future?”

“Yes. We’re on break now so we could come any time. Any chance of me getting together with that lovely young hotel maid?”

“Most definitely. But we also are about to arrest and interrogate another very interesting lady, an American, from Minnesota. I thought you gentleman might enjoy observing and even participating.”

“Indeed, Colonel. Give me the dates and we will be there.”

So, another evil plot by the Colonel and his friends. This time, however, it is unlikely the CIA will bother to intervene. Be sure to pick up the March 1975 issue of Real Men, to read the first part of this book length sequel! - Real Men editors

Last edited:
“I’ve got them, thank you, give me the highlights.” (Note, figures are in 1973 dollars. To convert to 2019, approximately, multiply by 6)

“Over $3,500 in restaurant meals. Some may be business, but of the ones we could check, over 80% were personal,”

“Over $6,000 spent on clothes, much at high-end boutiques in Paris and New York,”

“Over $5,000 on travel to several luxury vacation resorts,”

“Not the largest, but to me the most surprising, over $2,900 on shoes. How does someone spend that much on shoes?”

Hold on! WTF!!!!!

Those were necessary expenditures! Every last penny!

How was I to do my job without the right clothes and accessories!

While I ask your patience as we endeavor to bring you the whole story,

I know where we can get a microfiche reader if that will help, with all the scandals surrounding international charities, this story needs to be told.

To think this old geezer sat in his wheelchair on a wet, windy corner rattling a collection box so some stuck-up tart could buy shoes!!

This is for ebw41, who previously posted that my work was "flat-out fantastic." There's nothing like a little praise to get the creative juices flowing again.

So, here's another men's magazine, Man's Story 1963-02, with a Norm Eastman cover. At least the heroine looks a little bit worried by her predicament. Some of those covers from those days had models that looked like they were at the beach instead of being threatened by the infamous "Fate Worse Than Death."

In my opinion, the bolded is what really stands out about your work. For example in that spit roast series you did here and at he GIMP forum, the first and second pic really make the series. She sees her fate, they are going to tie her to the spit, then she's tied to it and being carried to the fire. I'm a damsel in distress fan in general (and definitely like the "tied to the spit" peril), so the anticipation of the peril is almost as important as the peril itself. Well done, sir.

Back
Top Bottom