Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
But he is careful enough to put on a helmet to handle these furies! The SS man got already a large scratch in his face from one of them. No wonder he looks pissed-off!:eek:
Not everyone on CF may be familiar with german "Studentenverbindungen" (fraternity) and their rituals. Until the time of the NS it was common to fight there with swords. Wounds and the following scars in the face - a so called "Schmiss", was a honor, proudly worn.

Not everyone on CF may be familiar with german "Studentenverbindungen" (fraternity) and their rituals. Until the time of the NS it was common to fight there with swords. Wounds and the following scars in the face - a so called "Schmiss", was a honor, proudly worn.
Also called Mensur! I figured it was that on the officer's face, but on the third pic, it looks rather fresh. So I attributed to the action of one of the women!;)

I imagine the comments as he enters the Officer's mess :
"Terrible wound, Fritz!"
"You had a duel, Fritz?"
"Or was it Stalingrad, Fritz? Or Kursk?"

By the way, the guy is boasting with his SS-rank. He wears the insignia of Reichsführer-SS. Only five men, including Himmler, have ever carried that rank.

View attachment 690766

Expose: Why women consider american men inadequate -
Boring businessmen in jackets and ties, bar-tender in a bow,
didn't look to be much of a night out for us girls -
then the Wild Ones came in all leather and bike grease
and whisked off our clothes - that's more like it! :devil:

the guy is boasting with his SS-rank. He wears the insignia of Reichsführer-SS. Only five men, including Himmler, have ever carried that rank.
But Himmler
was rather similar ;)

OK OK I know I've been gone a while. Other projects. Das Vierte Reich isn't built in a day! Once our Brexit plans come to completion, that sniveling Marcon will not be able to resist complete Deutsche domination of continental Europe!

Thank you Conn for a fine post in my absence!

I begin today a series on pulp novels with a generous helping of sex
1f0beba99cb7daa5d33c6bdfceec513e.jpg
I love wash day in my neighborhood. A certain Fräulein next door could clean my **** anytime!

We're in Luck Tonight!
3ac7dcd6c3795558f542b350f75b0cf2.jpg
"It's a woman, alive and breathing" (and naked and quite fetching!)
"She can cook and clean the tent up a bit."
"My underwear needs a wash as well!"

"Please boys. Just throw me back!"

View attachment 690766

Expose: Why women consider american men inadequate -
Boring businessmen in jackets and ties, bar-tender in a bow,
didn't look to be much of a night out for us girls -
then the Wild Ones came in all leather and bike grease
and whisked off our clothes - that's more like it! :devil:

:naughty2:Aha, so that's what it takes for you eh young lady ? Had I only known a while back I would have loaded my HD on the next boat for Scotland just to see what got whisked off ! :very_hot: I have a buddy Harley rider who now lives in Liverpool, we could have all gotten together for a few pints. :) Here are some of my last rides. ;)
01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG That's what you had in mind perhaps ? They all went fast and were very loud too. :smilie-devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom