Road Side Crucifixion II

Go to CruxDreams.com
She'll be dead soon enough. She sees the ankle nailers approach her cross....

She won't die in complete agony.

She'll die with my tongue between her legs.
Licking like Waves of pleasure on her soft wet flesh until....until I feel her shudder.. her leg muscles tighten around my head....I put my hand on her chest .I feel her frantic erratic heart beats ....and then.....no more ....a final.....long exhale... her body turns to.... a corpse....I can no longer feel her energy around me ,and I look up to see her dead face......wide eyed astonishment....her mouth open.....a single tear.....

The other bodies have their faces etched with pain but she did not suffer.....

Amongst these dead naked Martyrs I hope I gave her a piece of heaven

inspirated by excellent work of 3DFranco, here is my own interpretation only with male slaves (i prefer)

Attachments

• road7.jpg
    road7.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 1,147
  • road6.jpg
    road6.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 1,056
  • road5.jpg
    road5.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 1,051
  • road4.jpg
    road4.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 1,074
  • road3.jpg
    road3.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 1,186
Tree's opinion...
He likes the cornu. The woman in the foreground does NOT seem to appreciate the gnarly piece of wood shoved up her ass!
View attachment 1425828
Great Picture, 3DFranco!!!
I do believe it's an optical illusion Tree. The victims have been given a little horizontal support.... it's not stuck up her ass. Although I do see why one would fantasize about putting something straight and hard in her cute butt. I know I have.

I do believe it's an optical illusion Tree. The victims have been given a little horizontal support.... it's not stuck up her ass. Although I do see why one would fantasize about putting something straight and hard in her cute butt. I know I have.
Please not Tree maniped the picture and he DID stick the wood up her ass.
crux road side 2 B.jpg
Besides being nailed to the cross, why else would she have such a pained look on her face? :devil:

There were some speculations and questions regarding 'Roadside Crucifixion I'. Well, here it is. It was simply my first attempt, which I discarded because I don't find it good enough. But judge for yourself.

Attachments

• Road Side Crucifixion I.jpg
    Road Side Crucifixion I.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,534
This is a pic from the time when I began to publish my work. I like to believe that I have improved myself since. The pic was removed by DA. After it was online for more than a year, they all of a sudden found it no longer suitable.

Attachments

• The Last Way.jpg
    The Last Way.jpg
    698.7 KB · Views: 1,546
Your wastebin images are better than most folk's best work. Seriously. I love seeing all the small changes you made coming into roadside 2. You can see some of the same characters and scenes. Just wish it was only girls because.....

inspirated by excellent work of 3DFranco, here is my own interpretation only with male slaves (i prefer)
Kinda hate the one-gender approach you take. We've had enough male-only crux, especially in real life. Even the good female crux has to have a few dudes sometimes "for realism" or whatever the fuck, but you feel no urge to include even a single female colaborator in your art. Dudes only. And it doesn't really come close to the careful composition, lighting, and interplay between figures that 3dfranco has managed. Don't feel like being chill today. If you were inspired by him, it was only on the most surface level, sure, there were a lot of crucifixions on both sides of a road, but what else is there? What really makes the image work? I don't think you've got the sauce in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom