Sagging Breasts?

What do you think of saggy tits on younger women?

• Saggy boobs are gross dude!

• I guess there ok but I prefer firm tits

• I don't like it but I see how given the situation it would be pretty hot

• I like seeing younger women with saggy tits

• Saggy tits are the best! Torture them!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I tell her only the best woman are crucified, because her tits are so saggy it drops her to the bottom of the pile, gang rape in prison before something cruel like impalement or being pulled apart. It seems to always work :)

So you have a magnificent pair the men ogle as you struggle apon your cross eh!
She's really into the execution stuff crux and all what can I say! Maybe she's just a glutton for punishment!

check out our avatars ... what you see is what you get ;)

So be honest if you were a younger woman and had tits like this would you be embarresed?
If your girlfriend had tits like this would you be embarresed?

But if you did who would get the punishment? The girl with the under sagging breasts or the girl with the pair that's perfect? It's a musing for sure!
My wife just had a double mastectomy so I go with healthy... Really...

The 'never noticed' line was a joke but it is hardly the only thing I would consider. Elsewhere I told I grew up with two older sisters and back then Barbie dolls had a single ridge across their chests. The first time I saw a Playboy magazine (when the breasts were real and women had pubic hair I looked at the picture and wondered what was wrong with her.

I have to say I really have always looked at the whole woman... 'looked' isn't the right word... took in the whole woman.

That includes looks, voice, personality, and spirit. Long term readers may have caught my telling of the 'affair' in the alley behind the Standard Oil service station next to my parent's house. She was probably no beauty but I wasn't a prince on a white horse either.

I don't look at people like you do...

Tree

My wife just had a double mastectomy so I go with healthy... Really...

The 'never noticed' line was a joke but it is hardly the only thing I would consider. Elsewhere I told I grew up with two older sisters and back then Barbie dolls had a single ridge across their chests. The first time I saw a Playboy magazine (when the breasts were real and women had pubic hair I looked at the picture and wondered what was wrong with her.

I have to say I really have always looked at the whole woman... 'looked' isn't the right word... took in the whole woman.

That includes looks, voice, personality, and spirit. Long term readers may have caught my telling of the 'affair' in the alley behind the Standard Oil service station next to my parent's house. She was probably no beauty but I wasn't a prince on a white horse either.

I don't look at people like you do...

Tree
I like that. And I think that's why I'm suddenly into this as I love every aspect of my girlfriend and it's because of this she has changed my view on breasts

Well mine are only small to middling and quite firm,
but it's up to the guys to say whether that's how they like us.

I still wonder about that Eul!

You always said you had a higher center of gravity!

Could it all be in your head? :p

Back
Top Bottom