Sagging Breasts?

What do you think of saggy tits on younger women?

• Saggy boobs are gross dude!

• I guess there ok but I prefer firm tits

• I don't like it but I see how given the situation it would be pretty hot

• I like seeing younger women with saggy tits

• Saggy tits are the best! Torture them!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I have to say it's all very interesting Its nice to hear people's thoughts
If you think saggy tits are gross it humiliates my girlfriend and turns her on :)! And if you like well it broadens the horizens!

I will be honest, firm breasts are great, but they hardly define the woman. There is much more to a great lady. Intelligence, personality and a great sense of humor are more important to me than firm breasts. As for just pure sexual attraction, I find that I am more turned on by a woman's legs and butt......love that booty!
Just enjoy your girlfriend for who she is Joker14, which sounds like you are.

I will be honest, firm breasts are great, but they hardly define the woman. There is much more to a great lady. Intelligence, personality and a great sense of humor are more important to me than firm breasts. As for just pure sexual attraction, I find that I am more turned on by a woman's legs and butt......love that booty!
Just enjoy your girlfriend for who she is Joker14, which sounds like you are.
I do! She loves having them tied up slapped and whipped, she wants to be hung from them to but it's kind of hard to do and dangerous. But her favourate is to be mocked and humilated. She likes to hear how odd it is her breasts are so saggy at her age how other women's are better and how most men wouldn't like them. She used to be so shy about them now she regularly goes out with no bra and somewhat see through tops.

Well all I can say to this is that I'm a little disappointed that the poll didn't include something along the lines of "all breasts are beautiful regardless of size or shape", in which case I would have voted for that, but sadly none of the options there really reflect my views so I'm not going to vote on this one. Personally I don't mind what a girl's breasts are like. If anything, I'm more picky about the nipples themselves than the breasts as a whole (not picky enough to not want to suck on them though :p)

We ought Messalina to ask to compose a crucified girl without breasts.
She has no(t) exemption!

But till now Mess loves absolutely splendid girls, with their wonderful sacrifice mind.

Attachments

• Crucifix sine mammam.jpg
    Crucifix sine mammam.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 147
thx for your startling disclosures...........................very nice indeed you divulge all the details to us:devil:

Oh come on Admi!!! This can hardly be startling to the fair-minded Judge who has dutifully sent so many naked girls to the cross, after cross-examining their testimony in his chambers first ;)

Oh come on Admi!!! This can hardly be startling to the fair-minded Judge who has dutifully sent so many naked girls to the cross, after cross-examining their testimony in his chambers first ;)
I'm an old (wise?) man and love old cheese and wine and young girls..............but my geetje is my hero even with one breast

If your girlfriend had tits like this would you be embarresed?
she, my own Geetje, is my hero in the way I started to love her.

Last edited:
and what is wrong with her tits?............................she is some years older and you knowm for sure some like old cheese more:devil:
That's the point she's Young and that's why I find it sexy, not nesesscarily the saggy breasts themselves but the fact she is young tall very fit and toned but has these breasts which don't seem to make sense yet belong to her. It's more about the cruelty of fate the humiliation of being so nearly perfect. It's got a poetry about it. Being rejected and humilated and punished for a part of you that you have no control over. Then to see her go from shy and hiding them to almost getting them out at every possible chance is so fucking sexy!

You know some saggy tits aren't that bad, but then again..........
This Is kind of what hers are like though. She'll like that you found it shocking though! If you had boobs like this would you feel humiliated? If your gf had them would you feel embarrassed?image.jpg

You know some saggy tits aren't that bad, but then again..........
It still doesn't matter - just because her breasts are not as full and firm as many people would like to see, this does nothing to detract from her overall beauty. I guess nobody has noticed how beautiful her eyes and lips are...

Back
Top Bottom