Sagging Breasts?

What do you think of saggy tits on younger women?

• Saggy boobs are gross dude!

• I guess there ok but I prefer firm tits

• I don't like it but I see how given the situation it would be pretty hot

• I like seeing younger women with saggy tits

• Saggy tits are the best! Torture them!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I do! She loves having them tied up slapped and whipped, she wants to be hung from them to but it's kind of hard to do and dangerous. But her favourate is to be mocked and humilated. She likes to hear how odd it is her breasts are so saggy at her age how other women's are better and how most men wouldn't like them. She used to be so shy about them now she regularly goes out with no bra and somewhat see through tops.

Time for questions and discussion?

You both go to an old ruinous building. Let her strip nude exept her high heels. Tie off her saggy jugs and add a leash to the binding. Gag her and a blindfold to her eyes. Chain her hands with cuffs behind her back.
You take the leash and lead her through spoiled corridors. First it is quiet, but when you go upstairs you hear voices. A growing unrest. A great number of only male voices. Heared from a big room. You are already noticed? Cold shiver with anxiety really runs down her spine and makes her perky nipples errect. It's up to you to go inside with her and ask: 'What do you think of saggy tits on younger women?' You know what I mean.

Then all the men who hate them can tell her what a joke and a waste of time she is and then punish her for it. Afterwards all the men who like her can have there way with her!

I don't mind sagging tits.

In fact, I'll tell her "If you wiggle your titties, I'll let you down off that Cross..." then go "Ha-ha, you believed me!" after she wiggles.

Then all the men who hate them can tell her what a joke and a waste of time she is and then punish her for it. Afterwards all the men who like her can have there way with her!

The building. The big room. Naked in high heels. Left alone .... with all man ... heavily built hunks ... no matter who have their way with her ... !? An interesting opening ...

The building. The big room. Naked in high heels. Left alone .... with all man ... heavily built hunks ... no matter who have their way with her ... !? An interesting opening ...

Eulalia, continued form above ... afterwards all the men who like her can have there way with her!

The building. The big room. Naked in high heels with tied saggy tits. You unchained her, removed her gag. She left alone. Surrounded by a mob of really bad guys. Mainly heavy built blacks. Leering looks. Primeval fear.

You trying to ignore the swelling erection in your own pants. You don't know what you like more the helplessness
watching the gang raping your beloved girlfriend or
watching your screaming cutie whipped like a dirty whore (what's true their favourite tool?) or
watching her well-toned slim body crucified and suffering in public like a dangerous criminal or ...

Pulled out of thoughts. You hear her frantic screams for help. You turn your head. Confusion. Rage of turbulence ...

Eulalia, continued form above ... afterwards all the men who like her can have there way with her!

The building. The big room. Naked in high heels with tied saggy tits. You unchained her, removed her gag. She left alone. Surrounded by a mob of really bad guys. Mainly heavy built blacks. Leering looks. Primeval fear.

You trying to ignore the swelling erection in your own pants. You don't know what you like more the helplessness
watching the gang raping your beloved girlfriend or
watching your screaming cutie whipped like a dirty whore (what's true their favourite tool?) or
watching her well-toned slim body crucified and suffering in public like a dangerous criminal or ...

Pulled out of thoughts. You hear her frantic screams for help. You turn your head. Confusion. Rage of turbulence ...
Fantastic!

I don't think we girls are meant to vote on this really,
but I wanted to see how the voting goes ;) :spank:

I'd like to see the votes too, but I really don't want to vote for any of those responses. Guys and boobs, geeze!

Ladies, I say we have own vote on, let's see, hmmmm, how about tiny penises?

o Tiny penises are gross dude!

0 I guess it's in there, but I'd prefer to feel it more.

0 I don't like it but if he knows how to use it well maybe our fucking won't be a total waste of time.

0 I like seeing younger men with tiny penises. They are sooooo cute!

0 Tiny penises are the best! When you can find them, that is.:p

Last edited:
Fantastic!

... rage of turbulence. The first brutes take off their last piece of clothing. You stare hot at her. The mob is raging. Countless hands drag her naked sexy body to the ground. Fixing her. Tearing apart her slim long legs. Bald shaved pussy gaping. Her loud shrieks. Male orders. A nude heavy built black muscle-bound hunk mounts her. Her beautiful face grimaces in pain as his bare black pole rams deeply inside. First violent forceful thrusts. Wailing. Her slim naked body shakes with sweat, brown nipples bounces on her tied saggy tits as her back arches. You see the sweating mighty black body steadily pumping on her. He pulls his well-built black buttocks up a last time and sinks down. She screams her last as he cums hard in her. Done! He slaps her in the face. Bald shaved pussy gaping. Now cum leaking.

A long row of nude blacks. A lot to cum ...

I'd like to see the votes too, but I really don't want to vote for any of those responses. Guys and boobs, geeze!

Ladies, I say we have own vote on, let's see, hmmmm, how about tiny penises?

o Tiny penises are gross dude!

0 I guess it's in there, but I'd prefer to feel it more.

0 I don't like it but if he knows how to use it well maybe our fucking won't be a total waste of time.

0 I like seeing younger men with tiny penises. They are sooooo cute!

0 Tiny penises are the best! When you can find them, that is.:p
Great Answer!

... rage of turbulence. The first brutes take off their last piece of clothing. You stare hot at her. The mob is raging. Countless hands drag her naked sexy body to the ground. Fixing her. Tearing apart her slim long legs. Bald shaved pussy gaping. Her loud shrieks. Male orders. A nude heavy built black muscle-bound hunk mounts her. Her beautiful face grimaces in pain as his bare black pole rams deeply inside. First violent forceful thrusts. Wailing. Her slim naked body shakes with sweat, brown nipples bounces on her tied saggy tits as her back arches. You see the sweating mighty black body steadily pumping on her. He pulls his well-built black buttocks up a last time and sinks down. She screams her last as he cums hard in her. Done! He slaps her in the face. Bald shaved pussy gaping. Now cum leaking.

A long row of nude blacks. A lot to cum ...

She Is by no means done they pull her tight body up into the air by hy sagging tits bulbous and purple the men slap and suck them as she moans in pain. The only time the weight is eased is when she has a cock in her. Fuck me she begs take me! One by one she takes each man their muscular sweaty bodies using her as fuckmeat filling her with hot cum.

Back
Top Bottom