Sarah Fischer’s bout with the law

Go to CruxDreams.com
Something about a pretty lady getting crucified, I think. More correctly I hope.

Hoping her sentence include being anally raped by all of her executioners ..all cumming deep in her lustful ass and saving some for her mouth....to feed her the nutrition her body will need for a long dance on the cross... and then a severe scourging with the short whip for those deep beautiful stripes her body is lusting for....then nail her lustful body and raise it up totally nude to enjoy all the pleasures of the cross and her many intense orgasms as she dances for all to lust after...

Hoping her sentence include being anally raped by all of her executioners ..all cumming deep in her lustful ass and saving some for her mouth....to feed her the nutrition her body will need for a long dance on the cross... and then a severe scourging with the short whip for those deep beautiful stripes her body is lusting for....then nail her lustful body and raise it up totally nude to enjoy all the pleasures of the cross and her many intense orgasms as she dances for all to lust after...

Dammit Nail, stop beating around the bush and tell us what you think! :rolleyes:

It is transportation day. One by one the convicted women are taken from the holding cell to the prisoner van. They are all naked except for the cuffs binding their wrist behind their backs.
prison 215 c.jpg
Not only is this arrangement humiliatingly uncomfortable even if a prisoner could escape from the van, they would be quite easily spotted and apprehended.
perp arrest 016.jpg
As each one is loaded into the van they are reminded that their sentence could be extended if they failed to behave and follow orders. You see, not all are being sent to the Hooker, Oklahoma Women’s Correctional Farm and Execution Facility to be executed. Many are sent to serve hard labor for various periods of time. None the less, it is a 1600 mile drive from New York City to the facility in Hooker and will take over two days in the uncomfortable van.

Sarah Fischer is the last to placed in the van. She and one other woman are locked in cages. In addition to the handcuffs heavy shackles with a short chain between their ankles insure they are not running off anywhere. The blindfolds that cover their eyes are more for show.
blindfold 028 a.jpg
The other woman in a cage is getting off easy. She is sentenced to death by hanging.

They have made sure my trip to Hooker is as uncomfortable and humiliating as it could be. We get a ‘bathroom break’ twice a day at roadside rest stops. We are not allowed to use the restrooms. We are forced to squat by the drive and relieve ourselves in front of strangers passing by.
Opp 079.jpg
Do not think we given toilet tissue to clean ourselves. We are convicts being punished.

I don’t know what to think about being crucified. I know that is my form of execution, but I am not a religious or historically interested person. I wonder how much is hurts and how long it will take for me to die.

-Sarah Fischer

Sarah Fischer arrives at the Hooker, Oklahoma Women’s Correctional Farm and Execution Facility…

I’m told it was two and a half days to get us to this fucking hellhole. It may as well been two and a half months. I’m told the van was ‘air conditioned’ but in the cage I was in it must ‘heat full on’. I hear other women scream as I hear water splash against bare skin. I soon learn they were being hosed off with cold well water as I soon experience the treatment. Going from a 100°F van to 50°F well water is not comforting!

At least the shackles are taken from my ankles. The handcuffs remain around my wrists and I am still blindfolded. I am led into a room where carpet pads my bare feet. Some man says “So this is Sarah Fischer?”

“The very woman” a female replies. “This is the bitch we will crucify.”

I recognize her voice but cannot place where I have heard it before. She toys with my breasts and I find myself arching my back to present them to her touch. In barely a whisper I say “I know your voice. Who are you?”

She toy-fully squeezes my breasts and says “You know me, Sarah. I was at your trial demanding you were sent here to be crucified!”

My nipples harden, my pussy squirts, and fingers coil.

cuffs 2.jpg
“Professor Moore” I ask.

She pulls the blindfold off and my eyes adjust to the light. I ask “What are you doing here?”

“Did you think I would miss seeing you nailed to a cross and hang crucified” Barbara replies with contempt in her voice.

I look about and see a man in a cowboy hat. He looks a lot like my attorney though not dressed as well. Stupefied I ask “And why are you here? Are you working to save me from the cross?”

“No, I’m here to do my regular job. On Friday my team and I will nail you to your cross and raise you up” he replies casually.

I swallow and ask “What day is today?”

“It’s Monday afternoon” he says.

perp arrest 067.jpg
I’ve got less than four days before I am crucified!

-Sarah Fischer

“No, I’m here to do my regular job. On Friday my team and I will nail you to your cross and raise you up” he replies casually.
He could add : " But trust me, you'll have what it is made the best for your cross , the Premium Crucifixion French Wood of Messaline ! With that, you'll have not any splinter into your wonderful ass ! " :D

cuffs 2.jpg
“Professor Moore” I ask.

She pulls the blindfold off and my eyes adjust to the light. I ask “What are you doing here?”

“Did you think I would miss seeing you nailed to a cross and hang crucified” Barbara replies with contempt in her voice.

Im here because it’s required by my research grant, and because I can freeload on Tree and not get birched by Dean Windar for overrunning my research budget, :confused:

It's always good to see Moore Moore. Especially this incarnation I haven't seen before where she is a bitch!

Watch who you are referring to with the “bitch” word ... :spank::spank::spank:

It's always good to see Moore Moore. Especially this incarnation I haven't seen before where she is a bitch!
Barb acting the bitch? Perish the thought! :rolleyes:

He could add : " But trust me, you'll have what it is made the best for your cross , the Premium Crucifixion French Wood of Messaline ! With that, you'll have not any splinter into your wonderful ass ! " :D
And perish the thought of splinters in that lovely derriere! :)

My induction to the Hooker, Oklahoma Women’s Correctional Farm and Execution Facility is less than a humane event. A guard takes the handcuffs from my wrists and shoves me into a holding cell. She says “Don’t get use to your cell. We’ve only a few days to get you ready for your crucifixion.”

I demand “What do you mean by getting me ready to be crucified?”

“You will find out soon enough. It is better for you not to know in advance” she replies.

prison 075.jpg
The lights never change and there is no clock that I can see. Every minute that passes brings me closer to my execution. I have no idea when one minute passes but am all too aware that brings me closer to Friday’s crucifixion.

I don’t know how much time I have left…

“Come on, Sarah. It is time to get you ready” the guard yells as she opens the cell’s door. I scream that it cannot be Friday. She laughs and says “We have much to do before your crucifixion!”

-Sarah Fischer

The guard was not understating the ordeals that Sarah would be subjected to. Sarah is brought to the prison’s infirmary where four matrons are waiting for her. There is a wood gurney with enough straps to hold her immobile.
prison 113.jpg
The head matron orders Sarah to lay on the gurney.

I am not sure what they have in mind. I ask what they are going to do to me. The matron says “We are going to inspect and prepare you for your crucifixion. Now get on the gurney or I will have Gunner and Bull place you on it.”

I have no idea who Gunner and Bull are but with the stern confidence in her voice I assume they could easily force me onto it. I lay down face up and am quickly strapped to the gurney. A belt secures my neck, two on each arm are fastened, and two on each leg (one at my knees and the other at my ankles) hold my legs down with my thighs nicely spread. They do a cavity search of my pussy and ass. Their gloved fingers show no concern for my humiliation and discomfort. Their fingers are followed by the intrusion of nightclub. It is thick and unlubricated. I whine in pain.

One matron pulls my hair up and proceeds to cut it to shoulder length. I practically yell “What are you doing?”

“When you are crucified people want to see your face. We cannot have your hair covering it” she replies as she hacks away with her scissors.

-Sarah Fischer

Sarah’s inspection and preparations take over an hour. Most is for the matrons’ sadistic entertainment. When they are done they help Sarah stand and cuff her wrists behind her back. A large male guard comes for her. He grabs what is left of her hair and leads her out into the industrial grey corridors of the prison.

I am taken to the second floor where the guard’s boss meets us. He says “So this is Sarah Fischer. She is going to look fabulous nailed to the cross.”

“Damn right she will” the guard holding my hair says. “Boss, since she is going to be crucified on Friday is it OK if we fuck her? We don’t want a virgin hanging on the cross.”

I shudder when his boss replies “I don’t see why not. Even if she is knocked up her belly won’t be showing a damn thing.”

prison 199.jpg
My day is not going well!!!

-Sarah

It is Thursday, the day before Sarah is to be crucified. Her week in the Hooker, Oklahoma Women’s Correctional Farm and Execution Facility has been less than pleasant and her last day there is no better.

I am in shackles and handcuffs again and am in the visitors’ holding cell. VIP guests come by to view me and look and talk about me as if I am already on the cross. Two women come by. They wear slutty skimpy dresses and sip on cocktails as they look me over and talk as if I cannot hear.

“Oh my, is she going to look fabulous stretched out on her cross” Kathy Summer coos.

“Yes, she will make a fine decoration for my Premium French Crucifixion wood” Messaline purrs, barely hiding her lust.

“I cannot wait to see her writhing from the spikes and her tits swaying and heaving” Kathy says.
prison 254.jpg
At least some people will enjoy my crucifixion. This ordeal goes on for hours. One of my guests is a dumpy looking man who says he is ‘Spike’ Sharp. He claims he is a reporter from the Crux Chronicle. It looks like he shops for his cloths at some clothing resale shop. His questions are just as crude as his clothing.

“So you are Sarah Fischer” he snarls. “How do you feel about being executed by crucifixion?”

“It is horrible! I don’t deserve such a torturous death” I adamantly reply.

He pulls out a cigarette and lights it with a match. He huffs out a cloud of smoke and says “You did put a bullet through the woman’s heart, didn’t you?”
“I did it but they could have hanged me” I snap back.

tree noir 004 A.jpg
He raises an eyebrow and says “That seems too merciful for you though the sight of you hanging naked by your neck would be damn entertaining.”
I never thought about that.

hang 202.jpg
Late in the day I am brought to the quarters of the chief of the guards. He is called Gunner. My shackles are removed but my wrists are left cuffed behind my back. I am bent over his bed and shoves his cock into my pussy. He brutally humps me until he cums. He takes a break as I lay whimpering from his assault. Just as think he is done I feel him spread my buns and feel his massive cock press into my ass. I howl in agony as he fills my bottom with his huge erection.
gunner with slave.jpg
When he finishes raping my ass he pulls out and slaps my buns exclaiming “You are all ready to be crucified, cunt.”

Another fan of my crucifixion…

-Sarah

Friday morning… Sarah will be crucified today. Legally once she is nailed to the cross and she is raised to hang crucified her death certificate will be timed and signed that she is dead. Never mind it may take days for Sarah to expire…

They come in my cell and check that my wrists are securely latched behind my back. A collar is locked around neck. It has a heavy chain attached to function as my lead as I am led to the hill where I will be crucified. I am herded down the Hooker prison’s dark corridors. It rings in my mind I am taking my last walk.
hc 045 A.jpg
After a long walk through the prison’s corridors I step through a door. The early morning sun nearly blinds me. While my eyes adjust a flash of light blasts my eyes. I look over and see Spike Sharp holding an old Kodak camera. He is changing the flashbulb. I didn’t even know they made flashbulbs anymore.

Sharp says “Your tits look damn fine in the morning air, Sarah.”

“I’m so fucking glad you are appreciating my execution” I hiss back.

owp 328 g.jpg
He coldly replies “This is just a preview. I can’t wait to see them drive the spikes through your wrists and feet. Want to bet that you’ll piss when your nailed to the cross?”

I don’t answer. The morning air is brisk on my bare flesh. Handcuffs hold my wrists secure behind my back as I am led to my crucifixion. The heavy chain attached to the collar around my neck insures there is no escape from my date with the cross. For me this is my last walk. I am being brought in shame before a crowd baying for my crucifixion.

death walk 018.jpg
I have no idea what this will feel like. That guy Tree assured me it will be painful and certainly not a quick way to die…

-Sarah Fischer

I arrive at the hill where I will be crucified. It isn’t much. It is barely three meters tall but sits in a small natural bowl that wraps halfway around it. There has to be several hundred people on the bowl here to see me crucified. Nothing fancy but here is where I will die. I know I shot the bitch- she deserved it- but this is beyond what I deserve.

They remove my handcuffs. It is not a sign of mercy. They are about to nail my body to the cross!

crux 410.jpg
I resist, of course, but it is futile. Any two men could easily drag me to the cross.
crux 411 a.jpg
They lay me over the wood. I will soon know what this will feel like!
crux 412.jpg
Let’s get this done…

-Sarah Fischer

Back
Top Bottom