Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
By law any newly purchased slave can receive a maximum of forty lashes which can be administered in public especially at sex slave markets.

This recently purchased slave looked like she might be difficult to train so she was certain to get the maximum amount. In the pic she has been given twenty lashes on her back and is now being completely stripped and turned round to receive the next twenty.
...and then send her to the University of the Virgin Martyrs!!!!:devil:

If you click on his name in the top left corner ( Dord-Not) it takes you to his galleries on Tumblr. He contributes a lot to "Owlage"
and we're honoured to have d'Not as a member here too :)

...and then send her to the University of the Virgin Martyrs!!!!:devil:
Indeed! But first I would recommend that girls with an obvious talent for being able to bring pleasure to others should first study Eulalia's "Every Girl's Guide to Being a Slave" and then enrol at COTNAG. After a year of theory and much hands on experience the world is their lobster pot! ....but after the pleasures of such an institution I'm not sure that the role of Virgin Martyr would be totally appropriate as career prospects do appear limited.

In the time of my initiation here, I was consigned by Tree to some order of very severe nuns,
can't recall now what they were called (but I can remember what they did with me,
it was very uncomfortable :eek: )

Indeed! But first I would recommend that girls with an obvious talent for being able to bring pleasure to others should first study Eulalia's "Every Girl's Guide to Being a Slave" and then enrol at COTNAG. After a year of theory and much hands on experience the world is their lobster pot! ....but after the pleasures of such an institution I'm not sure that the role of Virgin Martyr would be totally appropriate as career prospects do appear limited.
'Virgin Martyrs' is a concept... we do not require the reality!!!
In the time of my initiation here, I was consigned by Tree to some order of very severe nuns,
can't recall now what they were called (but I can remember what they did with me,
it was very uncomfortable :eek: )

'Unconfortable'???

Melissa, always a pleasure to watch your Arabian market pics!

Have a question: Could someone color the black and white pic the same way (skin, hair, dress...)?
Thanks

Attachments

• desert_slave_caravan_001_by_justinecoyne-d38rq1z.jpg
    desert_slave_caravan_001_by_justinecoyne-d38rq1z.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 653
  • colordesertcaravan05.jpg
    colordesertcaravan05.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 751
tumblr_o0fvytOoTk1radjano1_1280.jpg

Back to the slave market.

It looks like we have one very satisfied customer who can't wait to get his latest toy home. The bloke with the whip is just beginning to break in the Arab lady's little slave who will keep her pussy well licked while her husband is out at the camel races.
It is a noble service he performs...

Great service there!!!

Well they have the advantage of top quality procurement and discipline. So much more professional than Gunner and Bull. Not so sure about the Arabic on my tummy, though. That’s not permanent, right?

Tree is correct. It's a henna tattoo and is Arabic for slave.
العبد aleabd? Not sure about the last couple of letters (or numbers?) though.
I think there are cruxers here who know Arabic.

Back
Top Bottom