Sex Slaves

Go to CruxDreams.com
No Scruples (Hosted on bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-oVU3RbRTvi.jpeg

No Scruples.jpg

Honestly! Some people just have no scruples.. The Khabadami coastline has hundreds of caves and little hideaways where years ago contraband goods like Seagrams would be sneaked ashore. Today the caves are still used for illegal trading. The sale of sex slaves is not forbidden of course but it is regulated through government controlled markets and mosques. The King wants his taxes paid! Here are two rogues bartering over a young French student who fell into the wrong hands. These caves are considered safe havens away from the prying eyes of customs and excise people. The black market flourishes!

Last edited by a moderator:
No Scruples (Hosted on bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-oVU3RbRTvi.jpeg

Honestly! Some people just have no scruples.. The Khabadami coastline has hundreds of caves and little hideaways where years ago contraband goods like Seagrams would be sneaked ashore. Today the caves are still used for illegal trading. The sale of sex slaves is not forbidden of course but it is regulated through government controlled markets and mosques. The King wants his taxes paid! Here are two rogues bartering over a young French student who fell into the wrong hands. These caves are considered safe havens away from the prying eyes of customs and excise people. The black market flourishes!
Oh, the training this woman will need!

Lucy Pendragon (Stored on bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-UWRKK76gpG.jpeg

For the first time in her life Lucy knew exactly what she wanted to be when she left her local comprehensive. The previous afternoon she had looked under her brother’s mattress while he was out playing football and her parents were out drinking at the local Labour W.M.C. She found some interesting dog eared magazines labelled half price on return from the local market. There was Bare Busty Barmaids, Pretty Pink Pussies but one really caught her attention. The rest of the afternoon was spent on planning her future career. As it happened she had an appointment with the school careers advice lady the next morning.

Lucy sat opposite Miss Simmerson who lowered her glasses a little and peered over the frames down at Lucy. This rather defeated the object of wearing the glasses but did make her feel superior. Lucy smiled back at her.

“I see you want to be a white sex slave trader!” Miss Simmerson tossed Lucy’s papers to one side. “Please don’t waste my time!”

“Oh please miss I wouldn’t that. I really am going to buy and sell sex slaves in Khabadami and make a fortune. I read all about it yesterday.”

“Don’t be silly..where did you read such nonsense?”

“In my brother’s copy of The White Slave Traders of Wigan. It’s what I really want to be. Can you help me please miss?”

“Help you! I’m reporting you to your form teacher.”

“Miss? You look just like one of the models in his copy of Bare Busty Barmaids. A bit younger then I suppose...”

Miss Simmerson nearly choked on her tuna sandwich she’d begun to nibble. That photo shoot was a few years ago. It helped her pay her uni fees and was easier work than pulling pints at the Red Deer. “So...how can I help you my dear?”

And so here we are crossing the great Khabadami desert. Lucy is taking her slaves to market and has just stopped at a Little Abdul refuelling station. She could easily hire a private jet or use one of the bullet trains but Lucy is very much of a conservationist. If her slaves need food and drink then they must use natural sources. Here at a Little Abdul they can have there fill before continuing their journey.

Lucy Pendragon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A weekend away to be his slave

Attachments

• love_her_curves_and_ribs____mesmerizing____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcbu5a0-fullview.jpg
    love_her_curves_and_ribs____mesmerizing____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcbu5a0-fullview.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 331
  • a_wonderful_view_as_i_tenderize_nikko_s_body____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc3tcl-fullview.jpg
    a_wonderful_view_as_i_tenderize_nikko_s_body____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc3tcl-fullview.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 352
  • nikko_in_shock__pleasure_and_pain_ahead____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc43lc-fullview.jpg
    nikko_in_shock__pleasure_and_pain_ahead____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc43lc-fullview.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 353
  • a_beautiful_damsel_in_distress____captive____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5o21-fullview.jpg
    a_beautiful_damsel_in_distress____captive____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5o21-fullview.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 320
  • don_t_be_shocked____we_have_only_just_begun____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5n43-fullview.jpg
    don_t_be_shocked____we_have_only_just_begun____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5n43-fullview.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 322
  • forgot_the_do_not_disturb_sign____housekeeping____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5ohw-fullview.jpg
    forgot_the_do_not_disturb_sign____housekeeping____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5ohw-fullview.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 322
  • she_grits_her_teeth_in_excitement__pleasure_ahead__by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5p7r-fullview.jpg
    she_grits_her_teeth_in_excitement__pleasure_ahead__by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5p7r-fullview.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 333
  • nikko_is_definitely_going_to_be_ravished_tonight___by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5poq-fullview.jpg
    nikko_is_definitely_going_to_be_ravished_tonight___by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5poq-fullview.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 357
  • nikko_finds_herself_hancuffed____time_to_ravish____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5riq-fullview.jpg
    nikko_finds_herself_hancuffed____time_to_ravish____by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5riq-fullview.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 451
  • terror__or_excitement__in_nikko_s_case__excitement_by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5qtr-fullview.jpg
    terror__or_excitement__in_nikko_s_case__excitement_by_e_digitalfantasy_dcc5qtr-fullview.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 401
Lucy Pendragon (Stored on bdsmlr)
bdsmlr-75293-UWRKK76gpG.jpeg

For the first time in her life Lucy knew exactly what she wanted to be when she left her local comprehensive. The previous afternoon she had looked under her brother’s mattress while he was out playing football and her parents were out drinking at the local Labour W.M.C. She found some interesting dog eared magazines labelled half price on return from the local market. There was Bare Busty Barmaids, Pretty Pink Pussies but one really caught her attention. The rest of the afternoon was spent on planning her future career. As it happened she had an appointment with the school careers advice lady the next morning.

Lucy sat opposite Miss Simmerson who lowered her glasses a little and peered over the frames down at Lucy. This rather defeated the object of wearing the glasses but did make her feel superior. Lucy smiled back at her.

“I see you want to be a white sex slave trader!” Miss Simmerson tossed Lucy’s papers to one side. “Please don’t waste my time!”

“Oh please miss I wouldn’t that. I really am going to buy and sell sex slaves in Khabadami and make a fortune. I read all about it yesterday.”

“Don’t be silly..where did you read such nonsense?”

“In my brother’s copy of The White Slave Traders of Wigan. It’s what I really want to be. Can you help me please miss?”

“Help you! I’m reporting you to your form teacher.”

“Miss? You look just like one of the models in his copy of Bare Busty Barmaids. A bit younger then I suppose...”

Miss Simmerson nearly choked on her tuna sandwich she’d begun to nibble. That photo shoot was a few years ago. It helped her pay her uni fees and was easier work than pulling pints at the Red Deer. “So...how can I help you my dear?”

And so here we are crossing the great Khabadami desert. Lucy is taking her slaves to market and has just stopped at a Little Abdul refuelling station. She could easily hire a private jet or use one of the bullet trains but Lucy is very much of a conservationist. If her slaves need food and drink then they must use natural sources. Here at a Little Abdul they can have there fill before continuing their journey.

Melissa, I finally started skimming this thread and had decided that there was material aplenty for Bound Heat aficionados, but naught but eye candy for the maledom lite crowd. Thanks for proving me wrong.

Lots. :babeando:

Attachments

• 310BFE05-F726-4F25-BA9E-43689750571B.jpeg
    310BFE05-F726-4F25-BA9E-43689750571B.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 415
Back
Top Bottom