Situation...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi there, this is my first post

I'll be sorry if this situation was discussed in this prestigious forum before, but...

The procession is at half way from the place where the crucifixion is to be held, and the condemned is on the ground, lying on his/her back, patibulum on, completely exhausted, beaten and unable to keep going, not even with the ferocious flogging forcing the March, so what to do?

I've been discussing this situation with my mistress and she suggested to nail the victim right away on the patibulum and then drag him/her to the final destination pulled by a rider and by the wood... but that was just one of many options we talked about...

It'll be nice to read your ideas about this, to make the best choice...

Greetings to all

she suggested to nail the victim right away on the patibulum and then drag him/her to the final destination pulled by a rider and by the wood...
Precisely the solution proposed by Quoom in 'The Fall of Barbarian Queen' -

quoom rzr_quoom_tfotbq_098.jpgQuoom the fall of barbarian queen dftsy.jpg

Welcome, Thunder! :D

What to do? Crucify the guards who allowed the subject to reach such a state of exhaustion, so that their successors will practice more moderation in their pre-crucifixion abuse.

If our subjects are too weak to carry their crosspieces, they're also too weak to struggle entertainingly during the nailing and after elevation. We spectators want to see them glaring defiantly, shouting curses, and fighting—though with no hope of success—as they're stripped and flung down on their crosses and nailed; and we want to see them working hard, with the muscles standing out in their bare bodies and their faces contorted with agony, as they vainly try to find some way of easing the pain once their full weight is on the nails.

If all they can do is twitch and moan a bit as they're nailed, and if, once elevated, they just hang there like sacks of suffering meat, then the people who've got up early on a Saturday morning and drove across town to see the crucifixion are going to be sadly disappointed. Crucifying a few strong healthy guards will give the spectators something entertaining to watch, and will serve as an example to the people in charge of next week's crucifixion.

Crucifying a few strong healthy guards will give the spectators something entertaining to watch, and will serve as an example to the people in charge of next week's crucifixion
You are making a good point, it's way more interesting to watch someone struggling on the cross and doing everything they can can ease the pain but instead get more agony and suffering.

It'll be nice to read your ideas about this, to make the best choice...
The issue of pre-crucifixion torture has been raised more than once on this forum.
Depends on what you prefer : to crucify a lame corpse, or a 'fresh' condemned.

Since, for the psychological context of the crux fantasy, I prefer the last option. The condemned should at least be left enough mental and physical strenghth to be still able to fight back on the cross, and not to surrender immediately.

The issue of pre-crucifixion torture has been raised more than once on this forum.
Depends on what you prefer : to crucify a lame corpse, or a 'fresh' condemned.

Since, for the psychological context of the crux fantasy, I prefer the last option. The condemned should at least be left enough mental and physical strenghth to be still able to fight back on the cross, and not to surrender immediately.
It's a matter of personal preferences, I respect yours and also kind of liked it :)
In my case I'd love to see the victim reaching the stipe completely exhausted, lying on his/her back, gasping for air, with the sun on the face...just right before the fixing for the upcoming nailing...

Returning to the situation, i think if the subject can't go on at half way of the road to the stipe, suddenly he/she will be thirsty, tired, asking for mercy... a perfect moment for more humiliation

Greetings and thanks for your response:)

There is also the thought of the person being crucified not having the mental and physical energy to perform the dance on the cross which would deter the crowd. It would also lead towards a quicker death. The guards would also have less time inflict more humiliation such as the removal of the loincloth and the use of the sponge. Then think about the length of time the person spends on the cross and if the guards have to resort to other measures to accelerate the process of dying if you like that sort of thing. The thing I like is to see the gradual disintegration of the person being crucified. The sweat over the body, the hair going limp due to injection of blood and sweat, the struggle of trying to ease the pain, and the inability to control the sexual pleasure while experiencing pain at the same time. I am sure there is more aspects to this experience but this would turn into an academic paper which would require much research and I would not mind writing :)

I think how the condemned is handled goes in sync with the crimes that they committed. If the crime is severe, the suffering must be great, thus giving the condemned a rest, and assuring a most painful and humiliating end becomes important. If it is a simple petty crime, than the sudden trip to a public noose for an immediate hanging is preferred. After all, good executioners charge a hefty sum, even for the high governor of the land. Time is money after all.

I think how the condemned is handled goes in sync with the crimes that they committed. If the crime is severe, the suffering must be great, thus giving the condemned a rest, and assuring a most painful and humiliating end becomes important. If it is a simple petty crime, than the sudden trip to a public noose for an immediate hanging is preferred. After all, good executioners charge a hefty sum, even for the high governor of the land. Time is money after all.

Certainly, the official policy on crime and punishment is as Wolfie describes, with crucifixion reserved for the most heinous of crimes. However, a scientific observer might note that the most depraved acts all seem to be committed by attractive firm-bodied young people.

In our judicial system, trials take place behind closed doors; so it's easy enough for the judges to find extreme aggravating circumstances in the most petty-seeming of misdeeds, or mitigating circumstances in the vilest of felonies. That 19-year-old swimmer caught with a joint was obviously going to use it to entice children for Satanic ritual murder, so should be sent to the cross; the overweight tattooed hairy torture-murderer clearly had a rotten childhood, so should be quietly garroted in the police cellars.

Wolfie's point about the economics of it all only strengthens the case for selecting attractive victims. Crucifixions can be made wholly or partly self-supporting through sales of tickets, refreshments, and souvenirs, and the way to maximize revenue is to provide a consistently good show, with a cast of strong and handsome performers.

I believe the victim should be as fresh as possible when put to her cross.
If a whipping is administered it should be relatively a light one. A scouring? Definitely not. Just enough of a whipping to set her mental tone, to let her know she will walk to her stipe.

The bitch should be strong when put to her cross and raised. Let the cross break her

Crucifixions can be made wholly or partly self-supporting through sales of tickets, refreshments, and souvenirs, and the way to maximize revenue is to provide a consistently good show, with a cast of strong and handsome performers.

Be careful not to ruin the spectators' experience by selling $15 hot dogs and $7 beers. A ticket fee is fine, but everything after that should be all inclusive :beer-toast1:

Back
Top Bottom