SJ's "Thank you" thread - Let's built a story together!

What our story should be?

• Historical: Roman Era Crux story

Votes: 114 76.0%
  • Futuristic: Alien-SciFi

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Modern: Dictature/Prison Garmhaztan-style

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Fantasy: Warrior versus Goblins/Orcs

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Modern: Captured Spy/Policewoman by the Mafia

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Modern: Slave Market and deadly way to entertain customers

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
As I said, let's go for Kathy!

I would like to add mp5stab in this story, as I didn't have tortured her for a while!
Any writer wants to help for this little project?

Happy to be of service if you need help, as I am sure are others here.

It seems that it is pretty clear about what you all want to see...

So, who will be our main heroine, our "lucky winner"?
Barb? Messa? Someone else?
I'm not demanding ... SJ was already illustrating a RR'story for me ...

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/messaline-paskell-truth-or-dream.6588/

Let some new cruxgirls having the chance to be heroine : I'm sure that they're existing but dont dare to confess ...

Let's go , profit of this chance cruxgirls !!! :clapping:

May I suggest to accentuate the wounds ? Your victims are subjected to bestial torture and flagellations and all that is seen are signs of lipstick on the skin. In Andaroos 7, two enormous black and muscular torturers whip a woman to the point of being exhausted (the torturers). Nothing, not even a drop of blood. Just lipstick. This, imho, dismantles everything. My references are "the journey of mary brant" and "twelve years slave" ( true flogging the blood sprays away ). The flesh a bloody humburger. The same for the crucifixion, girls have eyes made up, not a hair out of place, black outline and face make-up. You are the best....but....

May I suggest to accentuate the wounds ? Your victims are subjected to bestial torture and flagellations and all that is seen are signs of lipstick on the skin. In Andaroos 7, two enormous black and muscular torturers whip a woman to the point of being exhausted (the torturers). Nothing, not even a drop of blood. Just lipstick. This, imho, dismantles everything. My references are "the journey of mary brant" and "twelve years slave" ( true flogging the blood sprays away ). The flesh a bloody humburger. The same for the crucifixion, girls have eyes made up, not a hair out of place, black outline and face make-up. You are the best....but....
But?

Thanks for pointing this.
I have already answered that question, as you're not the first one to ask about that.

The flesh a bloody humburger.

This is exactly what I want to avoid.
I don't want to make it a blood/gore fest. I want to keep the erotic aspect of the scenes, and not turning it into a bloodpool. More, as characters like Sarah are sentenced to be whipped/tortured several times, it wouldn't let her to heal from her wounds, that wouldn't be realistic.

A lot of readers told me that they didn't want to see more blood, there is clearly a schism between erotism lovers and gore lovers, I can't satisfy everyone at the same level, so I choose to keep it "safe" by not-too-gory wounds. Anyway, I don't think Renderotica would have allowed this anyway.

Still, thanks for your support.

and for that I love you SJ!
your comics are amazing!

just the erotic, is the best of those comics from SJ!

but if I personally wanted to try gore-guro, I would rather go to the patreon ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been away for a while so I don't have much say here, but Kathy seems a wonderful choice, judging from this pic of her.

Kathy 002a.jpg What a wonderful "crux me" body! Love those toned arms! This seems to me an SJ-created image. So sexy! A classic Roman-style crucifixion, to be sure, for the poor innocent girl, but perhaps set in modern times, as though the Roman empire never declined and fell.

(I know, I know, there are no "innocent" women on this site!):rolleyes:

Her execution should be a streamed event. Of course I would (as every woman on this site) just die to have a supporting role in any small way. After all, background crosses need bodies on them.:D

Make Kathy bruised and beat up, but not too terribly scourged. Big nails and as much blood as the site will allow.

I've been away for a while so I don't have much say here, but Kathy seems a wonderful choice, judging from this pic of her.

View attachment 680051 What a wonderful "crux me" body! Love those toned arms! This seems to me an SJ-created image. So sexy! A classic Roman-style crucifixion, to be sure, for the poor innocent girl, but perhaps set in modern times, as though the Roman empire never declined and fell.

(I know, I know, there are no "innocent" women on this site!):rolleyes:

Her execution should be a streamed event. Of course I would (as every woman on this site) just die to have a supporting role in any small way. After all, background crosses need bodies on them.:D

Make Kathy bruised and beat up, but not too terribly scourged. Big nails and as much blood as the site will allow.

Extras are always needed, so I second this idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom