Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
finally!!

Attachments

• andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___intro_by_skatingjesus-dc54kbq.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___intro_by_skatingjesus-dc54kbq.jpg
    471.4 KB · Views: 699
  • andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___page_498_by_skatingjesus-dc54lv1.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___page_498_by_skatingjesus-dc54lv1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 771
  • andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___page_591_by_skatingjesus-dc54m6a.jpg
    andaroos_chronicles___chapter_12___page_591_by_skatingjesus-dc54m6a.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 852
Andaroos 12 is tremendous, even with no overt crucifixions. I find the caning of the fruit seller's breasts and belly excruciatingly arousing, as I imagine myself in her predicament. Facing my tormentor, helpless to avoid the sizzling blows as stripe after stripe is laid into my flesh... Gives me exquisite shivers.

Andaroos12Pic.png

noo ...... SJ luxury as always ... I'm looking forward to the crucifixion in 13 ... I just do not have a couple who will be ... Sj will this blonde ??

Because it's been a long since I crucified someone, enjoy this "guest-Starring" by Eulalia, (Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 9)!

As I have a little "Burn-out" with Andaroos (I just need a break, because I'm working on another custom project too, and I have to stop a bit, before mixing both universes!), I would like to do a short series for CF (a few pics, not a 100 pictures one), but I'm wondering what theme to explore. Futuristic? Romans (again?)? Orcs? Hum, that's a big question!

Attachments

• Andaroos 9 - 724.jpg
    Andaroos 9 - 724.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,263
  • Andaroos 9 - 792.jpg
    Andaroos 9 - 792.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,414
Because it's been a long since I crucified someone, enjoy this "guest-Starring" by Eulalia, (Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 9)!

As I have a little "Burn-out" with Andaroos (I just need a break, because I'm working on another custom project too, and I have to stop a bit, before mixing both universes!), I would like to do a short series for CF (a few pics, not a 100 pictures one), but I'm wondering what theme to explore. Futuristic? Romans (again?)? Orcs? Hum, that's a big question!
Tree votes for timeless...

Never give these wenches the hope that this punishment could end in a certain time...

Much more "exposure" of poor Eulalia's privates than what you usually do for your crucified subjects. Very realistic and gritty! Just what you'd expect to see. How humiliating for her! The nailing scene is overwhelming! Both wrists at once! I try to imagine it . . .:eek::eek:

May I suggest you stick with the Roman theme. You do it so well. Have you ever done sisters? One innocent and one not? Or some variation? Virgins?

Much more "exposure" of poor Eulalia's privates than what you usually do for your crucified subjects. Very realistic and gritty! Just what you'd expect to see. How humiliating for her! The nailing scene is overwhelming! Both wrists at once! I try to imagine it . . .:eek::eek:

May I suggest you stick with the Roman theme. You do it so well. Have you ever done sisters? One innocent and one not? Or some variation? Virgins?
And what character would you play???

Futuristic Romans crucifying orcesses? :devil:

Just kidding. Nice classical Romans getting busy in a relatively unusual place -- Egypt, perhaps? I think mpstab did Carthage.

OK, I’ve started a "Women of CF" folder to organize your pics of the Emily and Messaline and now Eulalia. And gee whiz, am I looking forward to more of her. :very_hot:

I would like to do a short series for CF (a few pics, not a 100 pictures one), but I'm wondering what theme to explore. Futuristic? Romans (again?)? Orcs? Hum, that's a big question!

If this were a democracy I’d vote for ancient Rome, but a "lost interstellar colony reverts to pre-industrial technology" would do nicely.

In conclusion, well damn done, SJ!

Thanks. :clapping:

Attachments

• F22C36A5-0406-4A09-BE81-FC53A823D074.jpeg
    F22C36A5-0406-4A09-BE81-FC53A823D074.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,171
  • 09D7C12A-D6D9-424C-937E-49588B818785.jpeg
    09D7C12A-D6D9-424C-937E-49588B818785.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 985
Oh my! Moi? Well, I was never thinking of myself! :rolleyes: No sir, not at all!

But, since you brought it up, Mr Tree -- should anyone should be looking for an innocent, young virgin :rolleyes: , well, look no further!:D Yes! I said innocent! And I am!
Tree places no weight on claims of innocence. He can only hope you are found guilty of charges both real and imagined...

The wench seems to want mercy!!!

F22C36A5-0406-4A09-BE81-FC53A823D074.jpeg
The dynamics of this scene are superb - the vigour of the huge soldier swinging the whip,
the curl of the lash linking him to the contrasting figure of the crucifixa,
her body twisting in response to its cruel embrace, her head thrown back in agonised despair -
one of your classics, SJ!

View attachment 574931
The dynamics of this scene are superb - the vigour of the huge soldier swinging the whip,
the curl of the lash linking him to the contrasting figure of the crucifixa,
her body twisting in response to its cruel embrace, her head thrown back in agonised despair -
one of your classics, SJ!

Yeah, Eulalia. What you said.

And I'm not sure if I prefer the somewhat duskier version.

Attachments

• 074AA1F2-28B7-49EC-AEC7-D78C11D9E08F.jpeg
    074AA1F2-28B7-49EC-AEC7-D78C11D9E08F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 813

Do you do elves? Perhaps elves capture a human stealing something and crucify her for it?

If there is any kind of serialization, can it be sent out. Please。

Back
Top Bottom