Skatingjesus's Crux Thread.

Do you like my work about crucified girls?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
I can't wait for 14. I will freely admit that I am all about the crux and I thoroughly enjoyed Chapter 13, especially the dream sequence.

Sonya is not technically dead, yet, correct? Could there be more in store for her before the demise of Sarah? You also introduced more characters in 13. I would not mind to see Princess Shereen experience nailwork at some point. Alongside her mother would be nice.

What about the Queen of Nycaria and the rest of that kingdom. Lots of plot line left in the story.

BTW, while I pull for Sarah to survive, I really want her to fail. Miserably. :)

Patience is a virgin and I like virgins. Can we crucify one?

Sonya is not dead, just KO'ed by Hakinam. Lord Quiram doesn't need her anymore and want to get rid of her.
But that girl may be tough enough to survive, at least for a moment... Don't worry, you will see her again!

Of course, I didn't spent so many time with Shereen to let her down right now. Yes, we will see her again too, and she will have her role in that story too! Maybe in Chapter 14 or 15...

I keep the Kingdom of Nycaria a bit secret for now, but the roles have been decided for a while.
The Queen is not aware of what happened in Azelor, and what will happen in Kal Duah...

Attachments

• Queen Nycaria 002.png
    Queen Nycaria 002.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 639
It's not the attacking! Or other things that i was blamed of...

But if Sarah, Ashley and Sonya will be killed, this fact will ruin the story. Will make pointless everything that they have endured...

It's not the attacking! Or other things that i was blamed of...

But if Sarah, Ashley and Sonya will be killed, this fact will ruin the story. Will make pointless everything that they have endured...

It wouldn't ruin it if Sarah is the only one that dies. I'm pretty sure she'll be seen as a martyr to unite the people against Vanerys. Perfect end to the story would be Andaroos burning with a lot of their massacred soldiers littered across the city.

The Changer demands it.

As for me, I am just enjoying the ride! I am more than content to let SJ do the driving. Such wonderful scenery we are being treated to. And I am totally amazed at just how much scenery there is. 1248 pages in Chapter 13 alone! I love to revisit the crucifixion scenes over and over, imagining myself held down for the nails, then hoisted up in agony for all to see... Delicious!

Tragedies still have meaning I feel. Many great stories are tragic. The hero ultimately dies, usually due to their weaknesses, and the audience experiences catharsis. Of course, with our particular kink, the tragedy is really the best part of a foreshadowed climax. Every life, no matter how great, if zoomed out far enough is a tragedy. Everything must end in death. So, if that death is on the cross, it’ll be a little more exciting, and maybe, a little less tragic.

Also i'd like to see more normal men in this story finally. The men who will help sisters. Who can feel the compassion.
The last man who wanted to help was killed in chapter 8.
Others are stupid beasts with no thoughts.

I have always wondered about Andaroosian women. Are there any? If not perhaps that explains why the men are so ... rapacious.

I can still take suggestions for the following chapters of the Andaroos series, but I've already decided how it will end.
It has to finish the way I wrote it, because I want an epic end, and I would have to re-write the whole lasts chapters, ruining what I did for now.

This is far to be the end, even if I focus on some characters who will end their road soon.

About Andaroosian women, I wrote some little scenes with some, more or les important, but as the story is now in Kal Duah, I don't think it wouldbe useful to do scenes right now (But feel free to do a suggestion!). But we will come back in Andaroos, later, and so...

Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Everything you do is so good. Here's some things I like in a crucifixion:
* It adds to the drama when the victims on the cross interact with each other or with their torturers or with spectators. It can be by words or even just a look. It adds to their humanity which adds to the poignancy of their suffering.
* Facial expressions add a lot: a variety of agonized looks, crying out, looking around in different directions...
* It would be fun to have some variations in the process: how about sometimes nailing the feet after the victim has been lifted? That's an opportunity for some interaction with the torturers! Or how about doing one with the arms bent back over the patibulum? Or using nails without any ropes, or vice versa?
* It looks more realistic and exciting when, after the struggle, they collapse with their arms really stretched out by their own weight.
* It's always nice to see the feet, both when they are being nailed and afterwards.

I've attached some examples of work by you and others that I think work particularly well.

Attachments

• Crux_Mountain-Kate_001redux.jpg
    Crux_Mountain-Kate_001redux.jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Damian_cruelly_stretched.jpg
    Damian_cruelly_stretched.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 1,159
  • hornet_29crossroads.jpg
    hornet_29crossroads.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,108
  • hornet_35crossroads.jpg
    hornet_35crossroads.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,079
  • hornet_crux_v4_curly_15.jpg
    hornet_crux_v4_curly_15.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,158
  • Quoom_crux110a.jpg
    Quoom_crux110a.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,254
  • Sarah_crucified_002.jpg
    Sarah_crucified_002.jpg
    891 KB · Views: 1,249
  • Sofia_Crucified_002ared.jpg
    Sofia_Crucified_002ared.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 1,272
  • Sorry_twin_sister2.jpg
    Sorry_twin_sister2.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 1,246
  • suffering_in_the_storm_by_passionofagoddess-dbk3n3v.jpg
    suffering_in_the_storm_by_passionofagoddess-dbk3n3v.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,382
Everything you do is so good. Here's some things I like in a crucifixion:
* It adds to the drama when the victims on the cross interact with each other or with their torturers or with spectators. It can be by words or even just a look. It adds to their humanity which adds to the poignancy of their suffering.
* Facial expressions add a lot: a variety of agonized looks, crying out, looking around in different directions...
* It would be fun to have some variations in the process: how about sometimes nailing the feet after the victim has been lifted? That's an opportunity for some interaction with the torturers! Or how about doing one with the arms bent back over the patibulum? Or using nails without any ropes, or vice versa?
* It looks more realistic and exciting when, after the struggle, they collapse with their arms really stretched out by their own weight.
* It's always nice to see the feet, both when they are being nailed and afterwards.

I've attached some examples of work by you and others that I think work particularly well.
I really like the feeling of the Quoom picture. The way the executioners place the first foot on the stipes, and the victim is watching them going by their business. It leaves a lot of space for interpretation. Doesn't everybody wonder what they all talk about in this situation?

I really like the feeling of the Quoom picture. The way the executioners place the first foot on the stipes, and the victim is watching them going by their business. It leaves a lot of space for interpretation. Doesn't everybody wonder what they all talk about in this situation?

So true! I felt as if the woman had already endured the pain of her wrists being nailed and her body being lifted. She knew that she was going to die upon the cross now... so why fight it. Her face seems to be one of stoic indifference.

massacred soldiers
You provoke an androcide, i see...
Who represents the species? How do you think? The males...

And i see that Sarah will kill the king in his beast form(he is a werewolf) but she will be captured after that and executed... As the watchers demands it..

Also
We could meet if you was on final game...

Last edited:
Yes, it's an interesting scene - she seems to be trying to co-operate,
after being nailed through her wrists and raised up,
she's past resisting....
so she lets them position her right foot correctly,
flexing her left leg to keep it out of their way,
when the hammering starts, maybe pressing her free foot against the wood
will help her cope with the pain - she could kick out, but she dare not...

Yes, it's an interesting scene - she seems to be trying to co-operate,
after being nailed through her wrists and raised up,
she's past resisting....
so she lets them position her right foot correctly,
flexing her left leg to keep it out of their way,
when the hammering starts, maybe pressing her free foot against the wood
will help her cope with the pain - she could kick out, but she dare not...

I think once you are not raised with the assembled cross, you must cooperate and even communicate with the executioners. If you like it or not.
All the weight of your body will be on the nailed wrists, so it's probably the best to find a good way to take the pressure off of these wrists.
If one or two people would support her upper body while the feet are nailed, would help her to a point. When the nailing is finished, she could be easily released.
What I'm always thinking about, is the right distance of the sedile to the patibulum. That is probably taking some good and serious experience. I'm wondering how you can do it right, when the victim is raised with the patibulum? Somebody has got to support and help the victim. Lot's of aspects.......

Back
Top Bottom