Go to CruxDreams.com
The torturers continue to hoist @GabriellaSivilla up the cross. But there is a problem.
They have not co-ordinated the pulling of the crucified Queen in the proper manner.
The man to the Queen's right is pulling far too eagerly, much more than the crucifier to the left.
The result is that Gabriella's right arm and shoulder are stretched even more than they are being stretched by the hoisting itself.
The Queen is being racked on the cross; she feels that her right arm is about to pop from tis socket.
The agony is indescribable.
And the men curse and swear as they firmly grasp her feet to try and prevent her from swinging too widely and tear free of her nails...
Sudenly I feel her body swinging. The moron pulling the right side of her patibulum has pulled too much!
I, with the others, try to steady her.
I also cup her buttocks and push up in order to relieve some of the pressure that is pulling out her right shoulder.
Her bum feels so soft and warm!

Just the last part of the course is missing. Thirty-fourty centimeters to complete the ascent of the Queen Gabriella Sivilla on her throne of pain and shame, and to hoist and fix the patibulum to the stipe. What a horrible word: patibulum, the tool where the damned "patisce", means suffers, her agony.

"PULL, PULL!" somebody from below shouts, and one of the thugs of the execution squad, a mix of bumpkins, criminals and cruel perverts, pulls the rope with all his strength. The effect is dreadful: Gabriella's right arm and shoulder are stretched, and for a couple of seconds much more than her own weigth is put on the nail in her wrist and the fresh wound around it.

The agony is excruciating, as the damaged nerves and tendons, and the little bones scratched by the nail shaft send explosive bolts of pain directly to Gabriella's brain. She tosses her head back, and screams a heart-sickening scream, her eyes closed from the deep torment she is experiencing: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The women in the mob cover their mouths in awe, horrified at the gruesome scene they are witnessing to. Even the men, for a second, are startled, realizing how terrible are the poor girl's sufferings, taking place just in front of their eyes. But after the first moment has passed, they start clapping, they shout insults, they cheer: this is the show they have come to see.

"YEAH! Hoist her on her throne, the Queen!"

"It was much better in the brothel where you belong, eh Gabriella? Now suffer, you BITCH!"

Gabriella's screams is not even finished, that she feels somebody tightly grabbing her feet and legs, steadying her swing. She opens her eyes, panting hard, and her next scream is just pitiful: "aaaAAHHH nnnnoooo AAAAHHH"

"You prick! You too have to pull!!!" shouts the guy from below, and another starts pulling the rope coiled around the left end of the patibulum. Even if he is more careful than the other, moving the beam the remaining centimeters and turn it horizontally means stretching the Queen's
left arm too. Gabriella reacts howling in pain, like her same soul is teared by the torture: "aaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH nnnAAAAHHH".

But her ordeal continues.

Attachments

• sivillahoist4_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist4_scorpio.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 1,015
Just the last part of the course is missing. Thirty-fourty centimeters to complete the ascent of the Queen Gabriella Sivilla on her throne of pain and shame, and to hoist and fix the patibulum to the stipe. What a horrible word: patibulum, the tool where the damned "patisce", means suffers, her agony.

"PULL, PULL!" somebody from below shouts, and one of the thugs of the execution squad, a mix of bumpkins, criminals and cruel perverts, pulls the rope with all his strength. The effect is dreadful: Gabriella's right arm and shoulder are stretched, and for a couple of seconds much more than her own weigth is put on the nail in her wrist and the fresh wound around it.

The agony is excruciating, as the damaged nerves and tendons, and the little bones scratched by the nail shaft send explosive bolts of pain directly to Gabriella's brain. She tosses her head back, and screams a heart-sickening scream, her eyes closed from the deep torment she is experiencing: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The women in the mob cover their mouths in awe, horrified at the gruesome scene they are witnessing to. Even the men, for a second, are startled, realizing how terrible are the poor girl's sufferings, taking place just in front of their eyes. But after the first moment has passed, they start clapping, they shout insults, they cheer: this is the show they have come to see.

"YEAH! Hoist her on her throne, the Queen!"

"It was much better in the brothel where you belong, eh Gabriella? Now suffer, you BITCH!"

Gabriella's screams is not even finished, that she feels somebody tightly grabbing her feet and legs, steadying her swing. She opens her eyes, panting hard, and her next scream is just pitiful: "aaaAAHHH nnnnoooo AAAAHHH"

"You prick! You too have to pull!!!" shouts the guy from below, and another starts pulling the rope coiled around the left end of the patibulum. Even if he is more careful than the other, moving the beam the remaining centimeters and turn it horizontally means stretching the Queen's
left arm too. Gabriella reacts howling in pain, like her same soul is teared by the torture: "aaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH nnnAAAAHHH".

But her ordeal continues.
I look in shock and disgust at these amateurs. This is what you get when you contract out crucifixion to these natives. They have no style.
Seeing her breasts juggle as she is stretched one way and another, her inflamed pussy displayed lewdly to the bloodthirsty crowd gets me aroused again. Gabriella cries out to her Gods, oh what a howl! My dick wants to burst out of my armor.

Wragg - should not be compared withGabriella - she creates this wonderful story and does it brilliantly ...
I added only a few of my own feelings here ... a few sentences ... like other witnesses of this event ... Carloscruz and other.
But thank you very much that you mentioned me ...

The patibulum is finally in place. Queen @GabriellaSivilla 's naked body is supported by her legs on the suppadaneum.
The pain diminishes, but not so much. Gabriella alternately groans and gasps for breath as her feet support her and take some off the pain off her nailed hands.
Her legs are firmly held in position by two of her executioners…..

Attachments

• sivillahoist5_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist5_scorpio.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 967
With a dull "THUD" the crossbeam is finally attached to the stipe. Gabriella's delicate feet are grabbed and rougly put on the suppedaneum. Just feeling the inclined surface under her soles and the reduced tension on her wrists as her painful ascent is finished is a relief for the Queen.

A little relief, however, in all her misery, done of the crown of thorns cruelly piercing her forefront and scalp, of the angry welts from the scourging and the abuses she suffered criss-crossing all her beautiful body, of her inflamed pussy and ravaged ass on display, of the gruesome wounds in her wrists.

Nevertheless she can inhale deeply, a gulp of air entering her lungs and reviving her, and she opens her pretty eyes, looking around. She is high. She had not realized how high she is, maybe a couple of meters off the ground. All around her the mob, made of countless faces, shouting, insulting, cheering.

They are excited by seeing her slender wonderful body so well on display now. They can clearly look at her tits, heaving as she gasps for air, her dark pink nipples on top, one of the aureola marked by the teeth of a cruel guard who bite it during the rapes in the barracks. They can look at her hips and her pussy lips, just partially hiding the entrance to the tender love channel in between, from which a little trail of blood and sperm oozes. They can see the terrible wounds in her wrists, her blood gushing, trailing down her forearms and dripping on the dirty floor. And they can look at her beautiful face grimacing in pain, and her wonderful green eyes as she looks around, terrified by the sea of angry faces around her, as she fully realized that all this people is here to watch her suffering while tortured to death, and to enjoy it.

Then somebody firmly grips her feet and rougly compel her to partially fold her legs, the amount needed to position her soles better on the suppedaneum. She tries to look down but it is hard, she just see a bit of turmoil down there. But she does not need to see in order to understand what is going to happen. The moan that this time escapes her lips is just the plea of a terrified little girl: "ppplllllleeeease nooooooo!", her legs starting to tremble.

They are going to nail her feet.

Attachments

• sivillahoist5_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist5_scorpio.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 895
I was trying to stay close to Gabriella and help her somehow but, by chance, I have ended helping to crucify her!
Once her patibulum reached its position the executioners went to grab the nails for her feet and let me holding her right leg with another guy on her left!
What can I do?
I can’t release her!
Her skin is so soft under my hands!
Oh! I hope they get on with it and she dies soon.
But I am fooling myself. Hernsuffering is just beginning!

I was trying to stay close to Gabriella and help her somehow but, by chance, I have ended helping to crucify her!
Once her patibulum reached its position the executioners went to grab the nails for her feet and let me holding her right leg with another guy on her left!
What can I do?
I can’t release her!
Her skin is so soft under my hands!
Oh! I hope they get on with it and she dies soon.
But I am fooling myself. Hernsuffering is just beginning!
I am turned on by the Queen’s gasping ; her splendid rib cage heaves madly up and down as she struggles to breathe in between the incessant spasms of pain that rack her body. I can’t help but rub my crotch at this erotic spectacle.
I see the natives are preparing to nail her feet. Will it be one or two nails I wonder?

I am turned on by the Queen’s gasping ; her splendid rib cage heaves madly up and down as she struggles to breathe in between the incessant spasms of pain that rack her body. I can’t help but rub my crotch at this erotic spectacle.
I see the natives are preparing to nail her feet. Will it be one or two nails I wonder?
In my opinion one goes better with the female body! More stylish!

While holding Gabriella for her final nailing, I keep experiencing the same conflicting feelings.
She is crying and shouting her terrible pain and my heart cries for her.
But in my position her pearshaped bum is very close to my face, and my left hand is supporting her pussy.
My cock keeps throbbing for her. Hard as a rock.
The executioners are getting ready to nail her feet, putting them in position.
I can resist the need to feel her close.
Hiding myself behind her body, I push my face against her right buttock. Mmmmm!!!!
Even after all she has been through her skin feels silky and fragant in my cheek.
I am desperate to do something for her. So with my left hand I start to massage her clit tenderly. Trying to give her a little consolation and support in the middle of her inmense torture.
Perhaps she will feel a little of my love...

I notice one of the natives fondling the Queen.
Touching her buttocks and clit.
I am no prude - but THIS crucifixion is strictly torture only. The Queen will not get any erotic pleasure in her final moments.
I shout out an order to one of my soldiers. He grabs a spear and prods it in the native's buttocks, motioning him to step aside.
"Finish nailing her up, or you'll join her on the next cross!"

They start on Queen @GabriellaSivilla 's right foot.
One of the executioners sadistically presses the huge rusty nail into the middle of her dainty foot until a trickle of blood oozes out. The other holds her bare legs firmly on the suppadaenum.
Despite all her racking pain, Gabriella is aware of this new torture. While she is too weak to move her legs and resist, the movement of the men just underneath her makes her look down her naked tortured body to her right.
She sees one of the men raising a mallet.... she closes her eyes in despair and gasps, praying loudly.

Attachments

• sivillafootnail00_scorpio.jpg
    sivillafootnail00_scorpio.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 866
Back
Top Bottom