Slaves Treated Very Badly

Go to CruxDreams.com
bdsmlr-269822-OVHda2OfxO.gif

As some of my pictures were posted in this thread already anyway, I contribute one myself that might fit in here very well.

A Brief Respite
Ljudmila.jpg
There was a problem in the mine and production had shut down for a few hours. This allowed Ljudmila time to douse a few buckets of water over her head to wash the accumulated dirt and sweat from her body. Now she sits in repose at the door of the shack where she sleeps.
A former farm wife captured by Mongol slave raiders, she was bought at a slave market in Kaffa by the Ozturk Iron Mining Company and has been toiling away with normal 12-hour work shifts for over 4 years now. Her former soft, round curves are gone, replaced by a muscular hardness from wielding the pick-axe daily and hauling carts of rock out of the mine. Also new since her enslavement are the scars left from the whip across her back, applied to keep her moving and working in her early months at the mine.
She doesn't receive very many whippings anymore while working in the mine. That's only because on occasion the sadistic overseer, Ertan Gokay, prefers to tie her up and whip her in his cabin at night before buggering her.
"Shit!", Ljudmila says to herself. Ertan's spotted her and motions for her to follow him into his cabin with the ever-present whip coiled in his hand. She sighs with resignation, hoping he doesn't take his frustrations with the work stoppage out on her too harshly...

[story written by Kaffa1300 on bdsmlr]

Back
Top Bottom