Сrucifix Art By Markus

Go to CruxDreams.com
That quote expresses my feeling about Markus' picture story exactly. The last pic in the sequence that I did save, was the one immediately before the breast slicing. The torturers are seen holding knives in a threatening position, just below the girl's breasts, which says it all. We know what is about to happen, not necessary to show it, at least not for me.
A girl with breasts cut off is ugly, the anticipation is beautiful.
The breaking of Sybil's View attachment 26487 legs was also, in my view, unecessary. I mean to airbrush it from my copy. Also it doesn't seem to me to fit that part of the story. The legs were broken, as I understand, to hasten death. The warlord and his hencemen said that they wanted the girls to last a long time.
here is another link to his work

http://bibliotecadelacruz.blogspot.nl/search/label/markus

;) I knew this site and I find that it's super ! Many interesting things in it !

is the likeness between them not strong?

messa enjoys a new drawingprogramm and yes she use it very well:D

Attachments

• cat crux_messa.jpg
    cat crux_messa.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 652
messa enjoys a new drawingprogramm and yes she use it very well:D
She could do better, as I just showed! She deserves some incentive in form of a few whip lashes! Judith?

Attachments

• cat crux_messa2.jpg
    cat crux_messa2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 906
That quote expresses my feeling about Markus' picture story exactly. The last pic in the sequence that I did save, was the one immediately before the breast slicing. The torturers are seen holding knives in a threatening position, just below the girl's breasts, which says it all. We know what is about to happen, not necessary to show it, at least not for me.
A girl with breasts cut off is ugly, the anticipation is beautiful.
The breaking of Sybil's View attachment 26487 legs was also, in my view, unecessary. I mean to airbrush it from my copy. Also it doesn't seem to me to fit that part of the story. The legs were broken, as I understand, to hasten death. The warlord and his hencemen said that they wanted the girls to last a long time.
I agree, they culd have left the breasts alone

Back
Top Bottom