Сrucifix Art By Markus

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm entirely agree with! Dont forget it's Fantazy and I (a girl) am attracted by pics,even if they're brutal, if they correspond to my fun: thanks to the artists,
their works are essential for our dreams!:rolleyes:
I hv seen it b4..but good to c it again..:)
Agree wz Messa, every time i read Markus's comic ..i get arouse inside, n i fantacised in same fate of victims even brutul :) except only one case cutting hands n legs of two lesbian lovers in one of his story...:eek::D
thought y're the girl............................ never try it?:p
real? noooo...:eek::eek::confused:..cuz i wish to entertain you n tree again n again..only in fantacy..:D
In fantazy, Hansi, only in Fantazy!:p
:):);)

ow,do you know the other markus art?........another in imagefap...
Most of his art is on cruxfoundation, where he originally posted. He doesn't have access to imagefap anymore.

please..the complete series of the torture of isabella...and can someone invite me to bibliotecadelacruz blog??

Hello! Im new here but as soon as i found Markus's art i've been interrested in his work! Could somebody invite me to his (Markus) bibliotecadelacruz blog? PM me and i will send my gmail address. Thank you!

Hello! Im new here but as soon as i found Markus's art i've been interrested in his work! Could somebody invite me to his (Markus) bibliotecadelacruz blog? PM me and i will send my gmail address. Thank you!
Unfortunately we missed Markus since May 2017.
His last Comic on CF:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/livia-and-barbara-mass-crucifixion-day-by-markus.6447/
Downloadable PDF here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/livia-and-barbara-mass-crucifixion-day-comic-by-markus.608/

Thank you so much! I didn't find this comic until now! I hope he is okey and didnt happened something bad with him. Its easy to burn out in something i can understand that :( but i will stay positive and hope we will see him again...

Thank you so much! I didn't find this comic until now! I hope he is okey and didnt happened something bad with him. Its easy to burn out in something i can understand that :( but i will stay positive and hope we will see him again...
Yes, we want hoping for a come back of him.
Other missing member comed also back after a time of absentia.

Back
Top Bottom