Taken - A Fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Praefectus Praetorio

R.I.P. Brother of the Quill
Just a thought. Not sure where or how far it will lead.

Taken
I followed her in my van, about fifty feet back. A university girl, it seemed, carrying some books against her chest. Light blue button-up oxford shirt and faded bluejeans. Tight bluejeans.
She was the type I like, young, maybe 22, dark blonde, almost brunette hair in a ponytail. A little above medium height, 5’ 5” or 5’ 6”. Trim, but not skinny, 122-128 pounds, all in the right places, just enough firmness to support the soft tissue.
She turned into a walk and entered one door of a small duplex. I parked forty yards down the street and turned on the roof surveillance camera and recorder focused on the door and front window. It would be dark soon.
I took a nap on the mattress in the back. I woke at about 10. It was dark. I reviewed the recording. No-one had come or gone. Looking at the live feed, I could see some activity through the windows. They were open with the summer heat and only sheer curtains to provide a little privacy. She seemed to be reading and drinking (wine?). At about 10:30, she disappeared for a little and came back wearing a cute pair of shorty pajamas. She puttered around a little then turn out the lights. The low light camera picked up a stream of light, probably from the bedroom. At 11:00 that went out. She was alone.

Not sure where or how far it will lead.

Too many choices:
  • Use and dispatch
  • Use and discard
  • Use and keep
  • Use and sell
  • my old brain is clogged up with those four, there must be more...........................

Since there seems to be a common denominator though that list, you must be one cool guy if you can sleep for a couple of hours. Or one very cold guy.

Too many choices:
  • Use and dispatch
  • Use and discard
  • Use and keep
  • Use and sell
  • my old brain is clogged up with those four, there must be more...........................

Since there seems to be a common denominator though that list, you must be one cool guy if you can sleep for a couple of hours. Or one very cold guy.
When you are working on the twenty-third and scouting the twenty-fourth, you fall into pattern.

Too many choices:
  • Use and dispatch
  • Use and discard
  • Use and keep
  • Use and sell
Go home and watch Conan?

When you are working on the twenty-third and scouting the twenty-fourth, you fall into pattern.
We're on your case, wise guy. Stan and Barb always sometimes every now and then once in a blue moon get their man and you have to ask yourself "Do I feel lucky?"

It's called Google SlaveView. It comes with the set of premium services the company provides to especially valuable customer groups such as the Saudi royal family and some secretive billionaires...
And since Wilbur, our protagonist(?) was co-inventor of it (it was an essential part of the software dating(?) service he designed and sold for BIG BUCKS) he has the unrestricted alpha version.

Last edited:
And since Wilbur, our protagonist(?) was co-inventor of it (it was an essential part of the software dating(?) service he designed and sold for BIG BUCKS) he has the unrestricted alpha version.
Hmm so it's the classical story of the man who earned enough independent wealth at an early age so that he can dedicate himself to special interests...
... and becomes a collector; in his case the collectibles aren't paintings or vintage cars, but captive girls which -- this being the place it is -- we can expect he will quite literally 'pin and mount' in his crux-chamber...?

Hmm so it's the classical story of the man who earned enough independent wealth at an early age so that he can dedicate himself to special interests...
... and becomes a collector; in his case the collectibles aren't paintings or vintage cars, but captive girls which -- this being the place it is -- we can expect he will quite literally 'pin and mount' in his crux-chamber...?
malins, please leave the telling of my life story to me, would you?

Your life story eh?
The_collector_1965_film_poster.jpg

Never knew you were that 'independently wealthy' type of guy though...

Your life story eh?
The_collector_1965_film_poster.jpg

Never knew you were that 'independently wealthy' type of guy though...

Jeeze! I haven't thought that far ahead! I just jotted down four little paragraphs which seemed fun. Now I have more ideas than I know what to do with!

I was just thinking of the old-fashioned nerd gets rich and powerful and gets back at those pretty girls who made fun of his horned-rimmed glasses and his name and giggled at him in junior high, giving him a permanent case of ED, only treatable with an innocent girl's scream of pain.:rolleyes:

I take my time. I am very carefully. I have done this part many times, and never been close to being caught. Getting it right, gives me much satisfaction. This one will keep for a day or two. Time to clear out some space for her.

Back to my place to dispose of Tracy. Such a sweet redhead, smallish tits but very nice round ass. Bruised and welted, her ass is noticeably larger than at first. Freckles on her cheeks, which mixed nicely with her tears. There were so many tears. But I was tired of her now. She didn’t react as much; she was tired.

I had her hanging from the overhead track. It was easy to slide her to the shower area. I hosed her down good with the cold tap. Then I attached the large douche attachment and flushed her thoroughly, front and back. I am very careful.

I tied her up with the generic nylon cord from Wallymart and her old shirt as a blindfold. Wrapped her in one of those disposable plastic paint tarps in the van. I drove down by the railroad tracks in an area where homeless and druggies hang out. They won’t talk to the police. Rolled her out on the ground under a graffiti covered underpass. I kissed her cheek and wished her good luck when the low-lives in the area discovered her.

By the time they were finished, IF the police found her, there would be no trace of ME remaining. I am very careful.

Back home to prepare a place for my new lover.

Too many choices:
  • Use and dispatch
  • Use and discard
  • Use and keep
  • Use and sell
Looks like #2.;) You never know. If Wilbur takes a liking to a girl he might go for #3:confused: or #1:eek:
Pretty good job of sanitising her, and very clever leaving her where contamination will occur; oh wait, today's the day the 254th Downtown Scout troop are doing their litter pick by the tracks.
Hope those Boy Scouts know the injunction, "Be Prepared.":cool:
This is a chilling story :facepalm:
Just Started. Don't put away your heavy winter clothes yet.:griposo:

Back
Top Bottom